PDA

View Full Version : Belle's Birthday

willbeyours2
Jun 7, 2006, 3:45 PM
Belle's birthday is June 13th and I want to be the first to wish her the HAPPIEST DAY EVER. She is my wife , my lover, best friend and soul mate. Belle you have a heart of gold, thank you for sharing this adventure we call life with me. I love you with all my heart, Bill

arana
Jun 7, 2006, 3:49 PM
Belle's birthday is June 13th and I want to be the first to wish her the HAPPIEST DAY EVER. She is my wife , my lover, best friend and soul mate. Belle you have a heart of gold, thank you for sharing this adventure we call life with me. I love you with all my heart, Bill

:bday:Happy Birthday Belle!!!!!:bday:

I hope you have a most wonderful day. You are such a special lady.

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 7, 2006, 3:54 PM
Awe that is so sweet..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLE!!! :bigrin:

gina42
Jun 7, 2006, 5:32 PM
~~~~~Happy Birthday Belle~~~~~
i hope you have a wounderful day on tuesday.
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

hugs,gina42 (ok i need to change it to 43 now,lol)

wildangel
Jun 7, 2006, 5:41 PM
:bday: Most wonderful of birthday wishes, Belle!! :bday:

texasman6172003
Jun 7, 2006, 5:57 PM
Hi Belle, I hope you have the happiest of birthdays. Take care..

taz67156
Jun 7, 2006, 5:59 PM
happy birthday belle

codybear3
Jun 7, 2006, 7:31 PM
Happy birthday, Belle...may all your wishes come true on your special day... :paw: :paw: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Mrs.F
Jun 7, 2006, 7:44 PM
:bdaygrin: :bdaygrin: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLE :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin:

To the woman who has helped me immensly through all this. The woman who calls herself my big sister :bigrin:. The woman who really does have a heart of gold and a husband who does also. What a woman you are! I wish you the happiest day ever on your birthday!!!

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Mrs.F :bigrin:

12voltman59
Jun 8, 2006, 1:40 AM
Happy Birthday Belle---- :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

rupertbare
Jun 8, 2006, 4:43 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLE!!!!!!
with heaps and heaps of love

have a truly WONDERFUL day

Ron (aka Rupe), London, UK :)

usedbear1950
Jun 8, 2006, 8:55 AM
How sweet is Belle,
My pleasure in knowing Belle is seeing the love of her family.
My pleasure in knowing Belle is how she cares for her friends.
My pleasure in knowing Belle is her Belleisms and her non sequitors.
My pleasure in knowing Belle is that if I were ever lost she would move heaven and earth to find me. How do I know, I've witnessed her do it.
My pleasure in knowing Belle is having her drive 6 hours in the rain to bring my piano teacher a present.
My pleasure in knowing Belle is that I am the big brother she never had and she is the big sister I never had.
My pleasure in knowing Belle is that she is one of the three -----'s in my life. (Her real name)
My pleasure in knowing Belle in that she is one of the three women who have changed my life. Belle, Mrs. F & Kate.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

explorers2006
Jun 8, 2006, 12:41 PM
Happy Birthday Belle wishing you a great day

taz67156
Jun 8, 2006, 9:09 PM
Happy Birthday Belle :bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

newtoeat
Jun 10, 2006, 3:23 PM
HI Belle,

Just want to wish you the happiest of birthdays, I know it is a few days away. You have a great heart, and YES I agree with everything Used Bear said. You have made me see that life is what you make it. Enjoy your special day.

MotherGoose
Jun 10, 2006, 8:09 PM
Happy Birthday Belle! Hope your day is filled with wonderful things for you! Thank you for being the sweet person you are!

:bday: :bday: :bdaygrin:

Love, Macy

onewhocares
Jun 11, 2006, 6:32 PM
Thank you all for your most kind and heartfelt birthday wishes. I do feel that I should be the one thanking you, thanking you all for being such a very special group of people. People who have become friends and oh so much more. When we first came here in the fall, I never could have imagined that my life would have changed so much, that I could have changed and grown into the woman I have.

The person who has made the most difference in my life, is the one who started this tread, my lover, my soulmate, but most endearing to me my friend, Willby.

One does not get to be in a place of such happiness with out...Nick,Brian,David,Fred,Debbie,Leslie,Joe,Miro ,Peter,Michael,Tony,Mark,Barbara,Harrison,Dan,Denn y,Tom,Manny,Sarah,Kirsten,Matt. And then there are those of you ...Arana, Angel,Showme,CMM, Lady D,BB, Allbi,Smooth Operator, Sailor Ashore, Shazam, Slippery,NEJack,BiBostonian, BostonBiguy, and well the leader of the pack.....DREW for with out you my friend, I would not be so so very happy on this day. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU ARE MY TRUE GIFT......THE GIFT OF FRIENDSHIP

Belle

csrakate
Jun 11, 2006, 9:05 PM
:bday:Happy Birthday Belle!!!...Many wishes for a wonderful day for a wonderful lady!!!:bday:

BTW..you share a birthday with my son..who turns 18 on this day as well....

Anyway...wishing more of what you already have...love, happiness and the closeness and love of some wonderful friends!!

Hugs,
Kate

CountryLover
Jun 11, 2006, 10:04 PM
Belle, it's been such a pleasure getting to know you. I know I'm a recent addition to your circle of friends, but I'm so glad David introduced us.

May you have a blessed day!
Sara

onewhocares
Jun 12, 2006, 2:44 PM
Thank you all for your most kind and heartfelt birthday wishes. I do feel that I should be the one thanking you, thanking you all for being such a very special group of people. People who have become friends and oh so much more. When we first came here in the fall, I never could have imagined that my life would have changed so much, that I could have changed and grown into the woman I have.

The person who has made the most difference in my life, is the one who started this tread, my lover, my soulmate, but most endearing to me my friend,my husband Willby.

One does not get to be in a place of such happiness with out.....
MY THREE...Muscakteers,Stoogies,Sons,Coins in a Fountain-Nick,Brian,David and never with out the friendship of dear Fred,Debbie,Leslie,Joe,Miro,Peter,Michael,Tony,Mar k,Barbara,Harrison,Dan,
Denny,Tom,Manny,Sarah,Kirsten,Matt,Gay,Jeff,Rickan d Scott. And then there are those of you ...Arana, Angel,Showme,CMM, Lady D,BB, Allbi,Smooth Operator, Sailor Ashore, Shazam, Slippery,Droid, NEJack,BiBostonian, BostonBiguy, and well the leader of the pack.....DREW for with out you my friend, I would not be so so very happy on this day. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU ARE MY TRUE GIFT......THE GIFT OF FRIENDSHIP

Belle

strawberry8302
Jun 12, 2006, 3:12 PM
Happy Birthday Belle! Birthday wishes from me to you! And keep that Bill, hes a sweetie with a heart of gold!!

onewhocares
Jun 12, 2006, 3:20 PM
Belle

ladydelanie
Jun 12, 2006, 3:54 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLE!!

I hope your day is filled with many wonderful memories! :bdaygrin:

May happiness follow you always!!:bday:

:bday::bday::bday::bday:

ladyd :)

m.in.heels&hose
Jun 12, 2006, 10:29 PM
heres to wishing you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLE

i have had a few conversations with you, and have enjoyed them very much
you are a very sweet and caring person i couldnt think of anyone more deserving of a very happy biorthday than you
thank you for being such a friend to so many here

:bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday:

i hope you get all your birthday wishes tomorrow

hugs & more hugs
m.in.heels&hose

NightHawk
Jun 13, 2006, 3:39 AM
Well, the 13th has finally arrived.

I wish you a very happy birthday, Belle. More than that, I hope the entire year is full of personal growth and an ever-increasing understanding. I hope you have many especially wonderful moments to carry in memory into all of your many future years.

onewhocares
Jun 13, 2006, 8:39 AM
Thank you ALL. You are the best. Belle

mikolavich
Jun 13, 2006, 6:02 PM
Happy Birthday darling Belle.Love you dearly .And many many more to come.

searchingbrian
Jun 13, 2006, 10:12 PM
Happy Birthday to one of the most caring (ie., one who cares) person in the world. You are an incredible friend and more....
I hope you have THE most wonderful day - - -WHY? Because you DESERVE it!!!!!!!!!
If I only had some money, I would give you an entire day of relaxation and pampering so that you (for one day at least) can be the one at the center of attention!!!
Take care Susan,

Luv ya

Bri

onewhocares
Jun 14, 2006, 10:40 AM
Message from the Birthday Girl Belle,

]ust wanted to thank all of you who sent a post to this thread. I am so very lucky to have so many friends on this site. As I have said before, finding this site has been a stroke of luck, KISMET I believe. Sometime life brings you to a place, a place with a door. You are not sure why you have arrived but to grow you have to open the door and enter. Upon crossing the threshold, you find a world, a world of wonder filled with people, ideas, and journeys that you never knew you needed. I have been blessed to have entered this world and met some extraordinary people......Friends, Lovers but found the most important person......ME. I thank you all for guiding me through this journey we call life. And to that very special Man, one who has given me encouragement, support, dried the tears (even on line) and extended a helping hand along my travels to find myself, thank you. Love comes in all shapes and sizes, locations and longitudes-I am grateful to have YOU in my life sweets.

Belle

Tx46M
Jun 14, 2006, 8:12 PM
I know I'm a day late but I can't out do what everyone already said....happy happy day after birthday!!!! Love ya!
D

:bdaygrin: