Feb 15, 2012, 1:03 AM
Hey All!

Where all my Oldies run off too!
I miss everyone....

:(

Doggie_Wood
Feb 15, 2012, 6:01 AM
Gleeky!!
So good to see ya hon. How's the family (specially the young 'un) ?
A lot of us are still here, but like me, not in as often as in the old days.
Work - personal issues - or for whatever reason.

We all still love yas sweetie - allways will!

Doggie :doggie:

darkeyes
Feb 15, 2012, 6:04 AM
Ther r a few still 'bout Gleeky babes... gud 2 cya gorge an trust life treatin ya well an that babba an all... :bigrin:

Gleekybaby
Feb 15, 2012, 6:24 AM
*hugs you both*

I wish i could be in deep convo with Showme right about now... i could do with his shoulder and his advice... but i have not seem him on for a few days :(

And Lil Buddle of Terrible Twos! is doing great. haha!

Other then in need of Showme, Life has been good, Working hard, trying to Raise bubba up right, all the rest too :D Usually Daily life shyt.

Xoxoxoxoxoxox

**Peg**
Feb 15, 2012, 7:53 PM
>>>>>>Gleeky, Sam, Tigah<<<<<<<

I'm still here hon, hope you and the family are all ok....

not as old as some *giggles* ... if I can help please don't hesitate to call on me, ok?

Peg

Gleekybaby
Feb 15, 2012, 9:45 PM
Awwww thanks hun. im replying on my cel phone currenty sorry typos.
Ummmm... yeah...... we are doing well hun.... heading on holiday atm... so in da car...
.i might take you up on ur offer when we get home at end of weekend...
hugs n loves hunny

wanderingrichard
Feb 15, 2012, 9:47 PM
Hey Hon how goes life for the 3 of you?!

As Dogwood says, life has taken many of us away for extended periods of time from here.

glad to see you are back after so long gone.....

onewhocares
Feb 15, 2012, 11:06 PM
Hello Miss Darlin Gleeky.......

You are so missed and thought of so often. How is the beautiful baby Sam...she must be getting into trouble at times. The two's are a rough time. I hope you and Tiga are enjoying each and every moment of this precious time with your baby. Time flies....I know...Our baby is now looking at colleges. Bear would be most proud of the wonderful family you have created.

Belle in Boston

Gleekybaby
Feb 15, 2012, 11:20 PM
Hey belle. omg how do i miss my daddybear, still brings tears to my eyes when i think of him.
Sam is doing really well, growing up fast. She was 2 in dec... now today is my 25th. 16th feb.... yes i have been gone far too long... again....
and i still avatars around that i had made... makes me very happy to see.
hope everone is doing well.
. cant wait to catch up with as many as i can....though i plan on sticking around now... hehe...

Mom1265
Feb 16, 2012, 1:26 AM
There are some of us who are new and still want to get to know you

Gleekybaby
Feb 16, 2012, 1:37 AM
Thanks christ.... ive been here since i was 18.... an i havnt been around for almost 9months so am missing all the oldies i meet when i first joined.....
bt it is apprechiated all the same..

void()
Feb 16, 2012, 9:43 AM
Still around, still living in a vacuum. Due to trolls I have been limiting investment here. (((((((((((((((( GLEEKY )))))))))))))))
Think a lot of us are doing that, either because of trolls or updates. Dogwood has a point too, life often draws us away. Still no human kids for me and wife, probably never will be. Guess that's okay too. You guys be safe.

**Peg**
Feb 16, 2012, 11:08 AM
now today is my 25th. 16th feb

wow.. 25 ... I remember 25 hehe Happiest of Birthdays to you honey !! (can't seem to find any birthday icons, presents etc, but I'm thinkn of ya)

PS: pvt msg on it's way today

>> hugs <<

Peg

darkeyes
Feb 16, 2012, 11:13 AM
Awwww happy birfday Gleeky me luffly... God..wos 25 wen this site fired up 1st.. that brings it home a it that time is marchin on.. u just make sure it marches on kindly forya.. but not 2 day.. 2 day is go wild an have fun day.. make sure ya do.. huge kissie n stuff..

Gleekybaby
Feb 18, 2012, 5:46 AM
Hugs void bro... and thanks peg and dark for lovely bday wishes..
i spent too much money but i feel good.
i am enjoying my family girl weekend. almost midnight and im in bed. trip home tomorrow
lastnight my mum suprised me bday cake and a card signed byall here. was real wow!!
be home in couple days..
xoxoxoxo

12voltman59
Feb 18, 2012, 11:37 AM
For those who did leave or don't come here much anymore from "the old days"--just like everything in life--their situations change, maybe health or other life issues come up---and they just simply "move on."

Gleekybaby
Feb 19, 2012, 12:26 AM
I have had the biggest "Missing you" week....
So imma stick arond now so i can catch everyone on.
:D

Had a wonderful Weekend away, back at mum and dads atm... then back home tomorrow! WOOT!!!

Sounds like Tyga and Sam had a wonderful weekend with my dad! SWEET!!

Xoxoxox

And guys n gals thansk for replying in mah thread.... means much to me... most of my replys were done on the cell phone sooo alot of typos sorry about that, not used to the key pad on it yet hahaha

XOXOXOXOXOX

void()
Feb 19, 2012, 1:49 AM
nab you sig, sis. sounds like advice I often reminded of.

csrakate
Feb 19, 2012, 1:08 PM
<Waves to Gleeky> I'm still here, just not as much!!! Good to see you around! Hope all is well with you and yours!

:bday::bday:Happy Belated Birthday!!!!:bday::bday:

Gleekybaby
Feb 19, 2012, 4:27 PM
~Flings arms around Mummy Kate in tight hug~ Sooo glad your still around even if not often! Miss you heaps!!!!!!!!

All is well.... Thank you for Belated Bday wishes! I will have to post pics of my cake that my mum managed to buy and sneak intot he car WITHOUT me knowing!!!!!!!!