PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Gina42

arana
Jun 6, 2006, 10:14 PM
It is nearing another birthday for our Ms. Gina42 and time to rename her Gina43 lol

:bday::bday:Happy Birthday Sis!!!!!:bday::bday:

May you have many happy years to cum :tong:

wildangel
Jun 6, 2006, 10:42 PM
:bdaygrin:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GINA42!!! :bdaygrin:

woolleygirl
Jun 6, 2006, 11:25 PM
xxxSIZE=4]xxx[/SIZE]xxx :bdaygrin:

Happy Birthday to you sweetheart and many more :bdaygrin:
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

don't worry you are only as old as you feel

Theresa

texasman6172003
Jun 7, 2006, 2:22 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA my friend. Ihope you got what you wanted!!! :bigrin: Talk to yu later,Charlie,...Thats what gina calls me,lol..

usedbear1950
Jun 7, 2006, 3:09 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA

YOUR ONLY AS OLD AS YOU FEEL...CAN I FEEL HOW OLD YOU ARE? LMAO

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mrs.F
Jun 7, 2006, 5:48 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA! :bdaygrin:

HOPE YOUR DAY IS AS SWEET AS YOU ARE!

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

:bday: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bday: :bdaygrin:

Mrs.F :bigrin:

Michael623
Jun 7, 2006, 6:09 AM
:bday: Happy Birthday Gina! Have a wonderful day. :bday:

gina42
Jun 7, 2006, 5:16 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA

YOUR ONLY AS OLD AS YOU FEEL...CAN I FEEL HOW OLD YOU ARE? LMAO

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

bear,if you can find new hampshire and where i am i just may let you feel how old i am,lmao!~~~ :tong:

gina42
Jun 7, 2006, 5:25 PM
WOW!~~
I was hoping to sneak bye without my birthday being noticed,but i was wrong,you all are sweet and dear friends and i love you all...
my birthday is this comming monday 6/12 and thank you for the happy birthday wishes,and beside age is just a number it is all in how you feel :)
thankyou all ....love gina :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

allbimyself
Jun 7, 2006, 5:25 PM
Happy B'day Gina!

For your birthday I think you should go out and find a REAL man. You know, a a YANKEES fan! Those sahx fan boys aren't real men! LOL

wildangel
Jun 7, 2006, 5:44 PM
Happy B'day Gina!

For your birthday I think you should go out and find a REAL man. You know, a a YANKEES fan! Those sahx fan boys aren't real men! LOL

Nobody'll love you like a true BoSox fan...I mean, 86 years without winning a Series, that's commitment.

taz67156
Jun 7, 2006, 6:03 PM
hugs Gina happy birthday. :)

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 7, 2006, 6:21 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA!!!!

JohnnyV
Jun 7, 2006, 7:15 PM
Happy birthday. You'll always be Gina 42 in my book.

J

codybear3
Jun 7, 2006, 7:23 PM
Gina...Have a fantastic day celebrating your date of birth...May you have many more to come.... :paw: :paw: :bday: :bday: :bday:

m.in.heels&hose
Jun 9, 2006, 4:42 PM
a VERY happy birthday to my beautiful wonderful wife :bday: :bday: :bday:

i will teel everyone what happens to gina on her birthday weekend,

i cant ell you now, gina would find out what i have planned :devil:

Gina, my love, i wish you the happiest of birthdays this year, and a great year to go with it too

all my love
m.in.heels&hose

:bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday:

ladydelanie
Jun 9, 2006, 4:52 PM
Gina,
Happy Birthday to a sweet,loving person!......:bdaygrin:

May all your dreams come true!! :eek: :rolleyes:

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

Hugs,

ladyd :bdaygrin:

arana
Jun 12, 2006, 3:13 PM
Today's the big day
:bday:Happy Birthday Gina:bday:
Do tell us what MIHH did for you

m.in.heels&hose
Jun 12, 2006, 9:29 PM
Hello everyone

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA

starting with friday night, i took gina to the 99 restaraunt (its a regional family restaraunt chain) and it was raining, so we skipped the mini golf (per gina's request)and then saturday, we went to breakfast and then looking for a summer dress/sun dress for gina, then back home for a "nap" after awaking form the nap, it was a pot of coffee for us, and off to the movies (we saw Cars) great movie BTW, after the movie gina wanted to go to KFC for the new potato bowls, (yummy) then off to the book store she loves going to and we fell asleep in each others arms saturday night/sunday morning

i didnt do ANYTHING mean or cruel to gina like she was expecting, but we did have a great weekend for gina's birthday

Gina! i hope you had as much fun as i did ( i know the weather wasnt the most cooperative) but i had a great time!!!
THANK YOU for being my (ever loving & supportive) wife

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "CUPCAKE"

all my love!!! :love1:

csrakate
Jun 13, 2006, 1:38 AM
Gina!!!

:bday:Happy Birthday my wonderful friend!!!:bday:

Here's hoping you have a wonderful day full of love and joy...and the love of a wonderful man in hose!!

Hugs,
Kate

gina42
Jun 13, 2006, 6:15 AM
Hello everyone

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA

starting with friday night, i took gina to the 99 restaraunt (its a regional family restaraunt chain) and it was raining, so we skipped the mini golf (per gina's request)and then saturday, we went to breakfast and then looking for a summer dress/sun dress for gina, then back home for a "nap" after awaking form the nap, it was a pot of coffee for us, and off to the movies (we saw Cars) great movie BTW, after the movie gina wanted to go to KFC for the new potato bowls, (yummy) then off to the book store she loves going to and we fell asleep in each others arms saturday night/sunday morning

i didnt do ANYTHING mean or cruel to gina like she was expecting, but we did have a great weekend for gina's birthday

Gina! i hope you had as much fun as i did ( i know the weather wasnt the most cooperative) but i had a great time!!!
THANK YOU for being my (ever loving & supportive) wife

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "CUPCAKE"

all my love!!! :love1:

i had a wounderful birthday!!!~~~thank you sweetheart :love87:

Spicy
Jun 13, 2006, 5:00 PM
Happy Birthday Gina42. Eat a lot of cake after all it's your birthday and oh yaah, save some cake for me too. Have a great day.

Hugs,
Spicy