PDA

View Full Version : how to view my own ad

ErosUrge
Feb 6, 2012, 2:51 PM
I'm wanting to see how my ad appears to others without having to go to the edit profile area. How do I do that? Also, I don't see my name in the list of those who are currently signed in. Does that mean that I'm not effectively signed in? Will you be showing us in the list of who's on as you did with the previous site? And it would be nice if everyone who is on is listed alphabetically as in the previous site. I really do like the new look of the current site.

baachus
Feb 6, 2012, 3:12 PM
The 'welcome' bar at the top of the page should show 'my profile'. That will take you to your ad as others would see it.

Ms Baby
Feb 6, 2012, 3:52 PM
Careful, Eros... I wrote pretty much the same thing and my message went *poof*!

Brian
Feb 6, 2012, 6:25 PM
We are working on the sort order of the Who's Online.

User's are not appearing on the same User's Search Personal Ads page when they search. That is to say, Drew's ad does not appear for Drew, but it does for others. This too is going to be fixed.

- Drew :paw:

Brian
Feb 6, 2012, 10:45 PM
Fixes done:

Who's Online widget on the homepage is now in alphabetical order.

Ads on the homepage widget (Top 10 Most Recent) and the main Search Personal Ads page are now in order of most recent ads first, so updating your ad bumps you up to the top of the list.

Also a user's own ad now appears on the Search Personal Ads page for that user (but not on the Top 10 on the homepage - by design).

- Drew :paw: