PDA

View Full Version : Refresh

Jobelorocks
Feb 5, 2012, 1:27 PM
Well every time I refresh the page, I have to sign in again. It isn't a big problem, but it is slightly annoying.

Jobelorocks
Feb 5, 2012, 5:41 PM
One more thing to add. I also have to resign in every 5 mins or so. I don't know why that is.

Brian
Feb 6, 2012, 10:48 PM
Talked to the programmer about this...

We think users who experience that are going to have to do one of two things:
1. Select the Remember Me option when logging in.
OR
2. Adjust your browser privacy settings to allow our session cookies to be accepted by your browser.

We don't think there is any other way around it.

- Drew :paw:

curious_in_al
Feb 7, 2012, 6:47 AM
Seems to be issue with menus (Chat, FAQ, ...) disappearing when returning to Home screen

john_jenn26
Feb 7, 2012, 7:10 AM
Well I have checked the remember me box before i sign in and it doesnt save it may have to go the other way around. But I'd like to say, thank you for making this site. I've been here a few months now and have learned so much. My girlfriend is bi and I'm curious, I tell her different things that I have found or read and learned and she is like, good but not to excited because she knows all of it...lol. Meet a few people on here but not in person. Can't wait for my first time experience. Thank you again for the site and the education that comes along with all this. Fun to read and understand what being bisexual is all about. I just came out last year, and glad I have.

Brian
Feb 7, 2012, 7:17 AM
Seems to be issue with menus (Chat, FAQ, ...) disappearing when returning to Home screen

They are supposed to curious_in_al. The sub-navigation (bottom bar) is context-sensitive to the main navigation (top bar). So the Chat link only appears under the Forum button as an example (I know that doesn't quite make sense, "Chat" being under "Forum", and I will be changing the menus soon, but the point is that the bottom navigation bar is context-sensitive to what you have selected on the top navigation bar).

- Drew