PDA

View Full Version : New site...

Ms Baby
Feb 4, 2012, 2:25 PM
Things I noticed on the new site:

The page is wider than my screen and I have to scroll left & right to see everything

The list of people on line used to be alphabetically arranged by the person's screen name.

Also, the states of the online people were listed.

I'll keep looking

Gerri

welickit
Feb 4, 2012, 3:04 PM
If the page is to big you need to reset your screen resolution. If you are on an older laptop you may not be able to accomplish it.

joendaytona
Feb 4, 2012, 7:02 PM
How do I get my profile to show up on the section where it says" your area:USA"?

Brian
Feb 4, 2012, 7:17 PM
Thx for the feedback.

Ms Baby:
- I think the screen width is 1060px, which when I did some research, would be okay for the vast majority of people. You might be one of the rare ones who gets cut off. We are going to have a mobile/tablet version of the site very soon and that might help you out.
- Who's Online order noted and will be changed. thx.

Joe:
- I think you are referring to the hompage. It shows only the 10 most recent UPDATED ads in your area. So a very good trick to get your ad noticed is go in and make a small change to your ad. When you do you back to the top of the list. :) Make a small change to your ad every couple of weeks to get noticed more. I am thinking you are currently below number 10 which is why you aren't showing at all. All ads (which are enabled) show up on the Search Personal Ads however - you should be there for sure.

- Drew :paw: