PDA

View Full Version : Bi and Gay

Bisexual Explorer
Feb 3, 2012, 8:39 AM
I have had gay partners and bi partners. When I want a man, I want a man. Never has made a difference to me whether his other partners are exclusively men or both men and women. Why should it? How do the rest of you feel about this?
g

stu.gottz
Feb 3, 2012, 10:39 AM
It doesn't really matter what his preferences are beyond that he wants a man during the time we are together.

*pan*
Feb 3, 2012, 10:42 AM
it shouldent matter, if one seeks one for just sex. i see to many who want to be friends first. want to know too much about the other person, then make a decision of whether or not to have sex because of a persons politics or status, i mean it is not as if you are planning on marriage lol. if they apeal to you sexualy thats all you need besides a little information to play safe and in a manner you desire. some take months trying to decide whether or not to have sex with a person then decide not to dam waste of time if you ask me lol:flag3:

slipnslide
Feb 3, 2012, 5:49 PM
it shouldent matter, if one seeks one for just sex. i see to many who want to be friends first. want to know too much about the other person, then make a decision of whether or not to have sex because of a persons politics or status

What?! Who wants to have sex with poor people?! C'mon!

all you need besides a little information to play safe
That's horrible advice.

Everybody lies.

Gearbox
Feb 3, 2012, 6:28 PM
I couldn't give a toss who or what their partners were as long as they were Human.:tongue:

pheonix6
Feb 3, 2012, 6:37 PM
My freedom do be bi is not based on desiring one or the other. I would love a threesome with a couple and I will go from there. I am sure there will be times when I will prefer one sex or the other......Peace....Pheonix6:)

darkeyes
Feb 3, 2012, 7:02 PM
What?! Who wants to have sex with poor people?! C'mon!

...well... me when I was foot loose and fancy free... and quite often too.. within the poor are many ratha luffly an beautiful peeps.. never was one for nobby elitism...;)

slipnslide
Feb 3, 2012, 8:29 PM
...well... me when I was foot loose and fancy free... and quite often too.. within the poor are many ratha luffly an beautiful peeps.. never was one for nobby elitism...;)

I was thinking more like street people. Is that what you mean?

ohbimale
Feb 5, 2012, 12:56 AM
It does not matter as long as the other person and you are mutually attracted to each other.