PDA

View Full Version : Favorite way to cum

R. R. Wayne
Feb 2, 2012, 2:23 AM
When I am close to cuming, my preference is to have my partner move his or her mouth very slowly up and down my cock. I find the sensation much more intense this way vs. a more rapid movement. Same holds true for intercourse. I guess I just want the feeling to last as long as possible.

What is your preference?

MissRina
Feb 2, 2012, 3:06 AM
my favorite way to cum is all over the place as many times as I can lol

but really i agree i like to savor the feeling and then pump it some more

mesaharleyrider
Feb 2, 2012, 5:57 AM
I agree, although, it depends on the passion of the moment, doesn't it? Slow and intense works! But, there are those times when slamming and fast can't be beat. As long as the entire cock can feel that rise of cum, that's what it's all about.

Hephaestion
Feb 2, 2012, 6:17 AM
I like to shout "Geronimo!"

cornholejoe
Feb 2, 2012, 3:34 PM
like to finish off pounding and hard

jackbirdjay
Feb 2, 2012, 6:35 PM
nice and slow with a finger in me and a tongue licking under my cock head

Moonlight_BHI
Feb 2, 2012, 6:39 PM
I like a quick get it over cumming. I like the in between better than the cumming part both oral (giving and receiving) and intercourse.

keefer10.7
Feb 2, 2012, 6:44 PM
Being buried deep inside her and wishing that the act of cumming would last for hours.

bikiniman
Feb 2, 2012, 8:43 PM
I love the sensation of cumming and enjoy watching the cum shoot out. I love coming all over myself or between my wife's breasts.

*pan*
Feb 3, 2012, 11:49 AM
while bein done doggie style from behind by a nice hung gent and the wife under me suckin away. :eek: :bigrin: woooo hooo!!! :bipride:

innaminka
Feb 3, 2012, 5:43 PM
With someone else helping, rather than by myself.

Method/position doesn't matter.