PDA

View Full Version : another fail

reddc513
Jan 29, 2012, 10:54 PM
Well, Might have another fail on the triad relationship. If not i hope she reads this and atleast messages me.
But I thought i found a Female friend and really like her. But she hasn't talked to me or hubby in a few days. I can understand being busy but she could at least make time to say that. What should I do?:(

jhg50
Jan 29, 2012, 11:12 PM
send her a message and just ask her if she likes you and is still interested in the relationship if not find someone who does

reddc513
Jan 29, 2012, 11:18 PM
send her a message and just ask her if she likes you and is still interested in the relationship if not find someone who does

I sent that one right after this post so hope she messages

Long Duck Dong
Jan 29, 2012, 11:20 PM
give them time.... and keep your options up.....

there could be a number of reasons why they have not made contact with you.... and while its easy to say things like they are wrong for not making contact, bear in mind that they may not be able to......

there is the option that some people just cut contact with no reason given, cos its easier that way..... its not pleasant, but it happens...... and many of us have done it ourselves at times......

so I come back to, give them time, but carry on with your life.... as there are other people out there that may be able to *fill the gap *......

reddc513
Jan 29, 2012, 11:46 PM
thank you LDD
I know i have just stopped talking to people and i know shit happens. Hope all works out:bigrin:

Binotshy
Jan 30, 2012, 2:14 PM
Just a view from someone looking for the same thing as you, I have found on other sites the whole meetup is going to occur but then the third party backs out. Keep trying, there is a wife for both of you but it has to be the right one

æonpax
Jan 30, 2012, 2:54 PM
Well, Might have another fail on the triad relationship. If not i hope she reads this and atleast messages me.
But I thought i found a Female friend and really like her. But she hasn't talked to me or hubby in a few days. I can understand being busy but she could at least make time to say that. What should I do?:(

In my younger days, I used to meet up with couples occasionally. We had our fun but when it came to asking me to see them again, I would generally have to say no, in a very tactful way. For me, honesty is the best policy but most are not like me. In the cases where I did not want to meet them again, something just didn't click between us. Little small clues here and there one picks up on. I don't like leaving people hanging, so I begged off.

Most of the females I know, would like to try this..ONCE...and some do, then fade away into obscurity.

My poor advice? Savor what you had and move on.

reddc513
Jan 30, 2012, 11:23 PM
In my younger days, I used to meet up with couples occasionally. We had our fun but when it came to asking me to see them again, I would generally have to say no, in a very tactful way. For me, honesty is the best policy but most are not like me. In the cases where I did not want to meet them again, something just didn't click between us. Little small clues here and there one picks up on. I don't like leaving people hanging, so I begged off.

Most of the females I know, would like to try this..ONCE...and some do, then fade away into obscurity.

My poor advice? Savor what you had and move on.

We never met up but had a good connection and she seemed to really be into it:tong:

reddc513
Jan 30, 2012, 11:27 PM
Just a view from someone looking for the same thing as you, I have found on other sites the whole meetup is going to occur but then the third party backs out. Keep trying, there is a wife for both of you but it has to be the right one

what other sites have you found

reddc513
Jan 31, 2012, 11:12 PM
SHE LOGGED ON WE TALKED:tongue::flag4:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 1, 2012, 12:21 AM
Whoo Hoo! You Go Girl! :}
Have fun, be safe..;)
Cat

reddc513
Feb 1, 2012, 11:01 AM
We talked for only maybe hald hour 45 min but it was great... she has just been busy with work.. had a few night shifts....I amso happy I can't wait til she visits....