PDA

View Full Version : Worst 3sum ever

onesucker4u
Jan 27, 2012, 11:31 PM
We were a girlfriend/boyfriend with an excellent sexlife. We talked alot about our bi experiences and about our having a 3sum with a guy.A bi guy contacted her on a dating site,and she responded. He said he was bi,but never had a gay experienc. He was 23, and very cute,so, I said hook us up. She did all the communicating,and warned me to back off and let her do all the arangements and directing of any sex. Our previous rule was I would be in charge if it was a guy,but, I wanted this to happen so bad and had 6 3sums with my previous wife,so, I didnt forsee anything bad happening.
well, He was almost completely silent only wispering to her.She finally said"Lets go to the bedroom" and got up and led him into my bedroom. I excitedly followed. She undressed him and proceeded to suck his very thick dick(I was a little shocked) They laid down and she continued what she started and I heard her ask him if I could join them and he said no. She fingered his but,saying it was way too tight for anything more than a finger and then continued to suck,with enthusiasm his dick,untill he came (another rule broke, we agreed if he came it would be in me) Then she was kind enough to suck me(not enthusiasticlly at all) and climb on and half-ass rode me for a few minutes. all the time he was frowning. She asked him if he would like to try again? He faintly wispered he would just watch, still frowning and looking down,not at us. I said we could take a break. She got up and ran into the living room, he quickly followed. I waited about 3-5 min's and very quietly peeked in on them and she was sucking his again erect and thick dick on the couch. I felt sick,rejected,and disappointed.I laid back on the bed. In a few minutes she ran into the bedroom,grabbed a condom,and while very excited and running out said"He asked for a condom. Come-on" So, I walked into the livingroom and she was already sucking hard and vigorously this guys big dick,making loud slurping noises. I decided to get in the voyeur mode and try to enjoy the show. She brought her mouth off his dick and I was amazed at the hardness and redness. She just never sucked me like that. Then she put a condom on it and straddled him. She took his dick in her hand and tried to shove it in her pussy.I took several minutes and was obviousely stretshing her out farther than shed been stretched,in a while anyway.She moaned and rode him like a pro,so, I got down on my knees and shoved my tongue in her ass. He went limp! So she got off, I backed away, she started sucking himagain to get him hard again. I watched and listened (very loud saliva squishing and suck-slurping that I dont get from her) . I still wanted to salvage this experience,so, I got right next to them. I looked into her eyes(his were closed) and even asked if I could suck it. He said no. She frowned at me. I went into the bathroom. She came in and I told her I was feeling bad, that this was the worst 3sum I'd ever had,and I was being left out. She said this wasnt just about me . This is their fantasy too,and some other shit about me being pushy and impatient.Then, she must have seen how mad I was getting and said, OK he'll go. Now, I would have been relieved,but, she said she was walking him out. She put on a robe and walked outside in daylight so my neighbors would see . a day went by and I asked her to suck my dick the way she did hid. We havent had sex since. She left mad and said I was abusive when I said that and she felt like she did when she was raped! Just for saying suck me like him! I want you all to know, I have had at least 6 bisexual 3sums and totally enjoyed every one. Some were wonderfull! So, this is a very rare thing ..I hope. Well, shes gone. Don't know how long,maybee forever.

The Bisexual Virgin
Jan 27, 2012, 11:49 PM
Do you think she could have ran off with that guy? Maybe that was her secret lover.

Long Duck Dong
Jan 28, 2012, 1:13 AM
ouch..... reads like a lot of different issues going on there.......

if I was asked to break it down, I would break it down like this

1) your partner arranged this, and it sounds like it was more about her interests and desires than yours, based around what you say happened in the bedroom and the contact online.....

2) I have some concerns about the guy, if he was there for a 3some, or just a 2some.... and some concerns about his bisexuality...

3) your rules on 3somes are a lil tight, specially with the *where the other guy can cum * aspect..... you may want to loose them up a lil in a 3some ...

when and I am hoping there is a when, your partner comes home, sit down both of you and talk about what happened and why..... as it sounds like her fantasies and desires came into play as well, and it became about them, not all 3 people.......

that is something that can be a issue in a open relationship as the other partner can have interests as well, not just the bisexual person..... and while its easy to make it about the bisexual partner and their needs, wants and desires, when you involve a partner, they should also have the right to enjoy themselves and indulge themselves too...... but its something that needs to be agreed upon and worked out in advance

I am sorry that it was not good for you.... but hopefully in future, things will be better, and that if your partner doesn't return, that you find another partner that embraces your bisexuality without issue

Moonlight_BHI
Jan 28, 2012, 5:13 AM
I wanna start saying, that is horrible.

When you have a "threesome" all partners should be involved and none should be left out. From your post, neither he or she were interested in a threesome, they wanted a twosome.
I admit, I would love to have a woman all to myself and not have to share with my boyfriend but I need to make sure my partner is okay with it before I would do it.

Also Long Duck Dong is right you do need to talk with your partner if she comes back.

Well I'm sorry about your experience and hope its turns out better next time you try.
Good luck hun

jgklmale
Jan 28, 2012, 5:50 AM
That's so sad

BiJoe696
Jan 28, 2012, 7:04 AM
Yes, it is sad. My thoughts:
I do not get involved with newbies. I am not a teacher and do not want to be, prefer those who know what they are doing.

3 somes can be lots of fun and yes, all should be involved enjoying the action I would think. Yes, sometimes others just want to watch a bit but if the other two were looking for a 3 way then relax, enjoy and get into it.

3 ways, and yes I know lots of other things, can lead to partner switch ending relationships. I met my wife well over 25 years ago via a Swing Mag ad joining them for a MFM 3 way. To make a very long story short ( some told here before on other threads), they broke up a few years later, and a year after that she and I got together full time and its been the greatest thing for both of us. We not real active Swinging now, but when we do its just with other couples ( her choice), and finding other couples where he is bi and she is not and she knows limits things a lot. But she is still the hottest and I lucked out getting together with her.

:bipride: :flag2: :rainbow: :soapbox: :yikes2:

*pan*
Jan 28, 2012, 10:21 AM
well we have had 3 somes foursomes ect and all worked as expected. i usually was the one who found the guys amde shure they were bi and all. and that they would do me too and they did so no problems.

in your situtation i find it strange that she wanted to handle the whole thing, and from what you said i dont think he was bi and if he said that then he was lying. there are many out on the dating sites who will lie about being bi, just to get with a guys wife or girlfriend. because they can't get woman on their own.

as for her i think it whole situation was about her and her desires, set up by her and him, for her and him and you were in the way. take my word fir it he was not bi and was only interested in her and she was only interested in him.

this happens sometimes in swinging if the two who are supposed to be together are not strong in their relationship and have ground rules or an understanding when someone else comes into the bed with them.

my advice to you is to chalk this one up to expirence and move on.

Bicuriousity
Jan 28, 2012, 2:20 PM
Sorry to here that. Yeah i agree this sounds like a fake bi guy. I talked to a,couple recently about that who has ran into two fake bi guys recently. If i wasnt bi, not sure how i could ever put myself in amfake bi situation. Or it could be tthe guy just got nervous and couldnt perform, never had that issue.

well we have had 3 somes foursomes ect and all worked as expected. i usually was the one who found the guys amde shure they were bi and all. and that they would do me too and they did so no problems.

in your situtation i find it strange that she wanted to handle the whole thing, and from what you said i dont think he was bi and if he said that then he was lying. there are many out on the dating sites who will lie about being bi, just to get with a guys wife or girlfriend. because they can't get woman on their own.

as for her i think it whole situation was about her and her desires, set up by her and him, for her and him and you were in the way. take my word fir it he was not bi and was only interested in her and she was only interested in him.

this happens sometimes in swinging if the two who are supposed to be together are not strong in their relationship and have ground rules or an understanding when someone else comes into the bed with them.

my advice to you is to chalk this one up to expirence and move on.

onesucker4u
Jan 28, 2012, 3:17 PM
thanks to everyone for replies. I agree with just about everything said. If I had just been included somewhere I would have been happy. I do KNOW he was NOT bi. I am and want to try again with a gay/ bi guy. Dont see her in it,just too devious.

The Bisexual Virgin
Jan 28, 2012, 4:25 PM
thanks to everyone for replies. I agree with just about everything said. If I had just been included somewhere I would have been happy. I do KNOW he was NOT bi. I am and want to try again with a gay/ bi guy. Dont see her in it,just too devious.

Well it wasn't like she excluded you on purpose. Maybe the guy was really uncomfortable around men, or wasn't bi at all, and said he that was in order to get some free pussy. You know I just realize sometimes men say they are gay, in order to play tricks on unsuspecting females. I had one guy friend said that he was gay (or at least I thought he did) and he did nothing but touch me all night one time while we were hanging out. :eek:I am so glad that me and him only chat on the phone now.

NakedInSeattle
Jan 28, 2012, 4:26 PM
Kick her sorry ass to the curb!!!

Realist
Jan 28, 2012, 7:44 PM
I believe you have already beat the averages for successful 3-somes. Six good ones, that you shared with your ex-wife, is an amazing success rate, if you ask me!

If I were you, I'd mark this one down as a learning experience and move on, alone. From my vantage point, you were treated with less than a modicum of respect during that last fiasco!

If you think about it, it's remarkable to find two people who agree on anything, much less being in a poly relationship/encounter and having all involved in agreement.

Yep, I think you've had better than average luck, so far.

onesucker4u
Jan 28, 2012, 11:09 PM
Yes I agree. I have had alot of wonderfull gay/bi and 3sum experiences. I have been lucky untill now. She will not be invited to my next encounter, even if she ever contacts me again.

The Bisexual Virgin
Jan 29, 2012, 9:39 AM
Yes I agree. I have had alot of wonderfull gay/bi and 3sum experiences. I have been lucky untill now. She will not be invited to my next encounter, even if she ever contacts me again.

Do you want her to contact you? Maybe her leaving is a good thing because, you are free to do whatever you want with whoever you want.

onesucker4u
Jan 29, 2012, 2:07 PM
I want to end any contact with her because I think she is a bad person and she is definately unstable,but, she is so young and beautifull-early 20's, and all the sex we had together for 3 months was the best I ever had

cuttin2dachase
Jan 29, 2012, 4:41 PM
1st wife and I wanted to explore swinging with other married couples in 4somes and house parties. It was quite enjoyable, but she could be a bit insecure about sharing me with the other women. I, on the other hand, adored sharing her and watching her be a total slut with other men. It was my hottest swinging turnon. We discussed things and she admitted that she often fantasized about 3somes with me and other men, desiring to be my naughty slutwife,wild with cocklust pleasing 2 men and being pleasured by 2 men. I was quite turned on by the idea too. We set out to meet other men and found it much easier to meet men than couples. We also found that most of the men we selected to meet were bi or bi curious and willing to join her in pleasuring me orally. I joined her in pleasuring him orally and developed my own cocklust LOL. We had wild, erotic, naughty fun with other men in 3somes as our 'hobby' and a great time was had by all !

I agree with others on this thread that the best, most satisfying 3somes occur when each in the triad is included and welcomed to freely participate or watch and when all 3 partners are comfortable with same-sex contact. Our worst 3somes were actually non-3somes LOL because the man we had chosen to meet was not comfortable with my presence and became impatient, aggressive and pushy to play with my wife alone.

onesucker4u
Jan 29, 2012, 6:46 PM
1st wife and I wanted to explore swinging with other married couples in 4somes and house parties. It was quite enjoyable, but she could be a bit insecure about sharing me with the other women. I, on the other hand, adored sharing her and watching her be a total slut with other men. It was my hottest swinging turnon. We discussed things and she admitted that she often fantasized about 3somes with me and other men, desiring to be my naughty slutwife,wild with cocklust pleasing 2 men and being pleasured by 2 men. I was quite turned on by the idea too. We set out to meet other men and found it much easier to meet men than couples. We also found that most of the men we selected to meet were bi or bi curious and willing to join her in pleasuring me orally. I joined her in pleasuring him orally and developed my own cocklust LOL. We had wild, erotic, naughty fun with other men in 3somes as our 'hobby' and a great time was had by all !

I agree with others on this thread that the best, most satisfying 3somes occur when each in the triad is included and welcomed to freely participate or watch and when all 3 partners are comfortable with same-sex contact. Our worst 3somes were actually non-3somes LOL because the man we had chosen to meet was not comfortable with my presence and became impatient, aggressive and pushy to play with my wife alone.

Thank you (and everyone else) for your replies. I feel better about the 1 horrible experienc now. I never had a problem watching bi guys with my woman in the past. This guy was definately NOT bi and my girl at the time was overly accomidating and enthusiastic- leaving me out hurt and the secong time she pleasured him alone really hurt. She never expressed any regret and even shamed me for being selfish. So, again, I know the heaven of a bisexual 3sum, and this was not one.

The Bisexual Virgin
Jan 30, 2012, 8:51 AM
Thank you (and everyone else) for your replies. I feel better about the 1 horrible experienc now. I never had a problem watching bi guys with my woman in the past. This guy was definately NOT bi and my girl at the time was overly accomidating and enthusiastic- leaving me out hurt and the secong time she pleasured him alone really hurt. She never expressed any regret and even shamed me for being selfish. So, again, I know the heaven of a bisexual 3sum, and this was not one.

Did you want the guy all to yourself? Or you just wanted to take turns?

onesucker4u
Feb 3, 2012, 10:40 PM
I wanted anything and everything. I would have been happy taking turns or not. I even liked watching the 2 of them for the first half hour to hour,but, then it bacame aparent I wasnt going to get any attention and this guy wasnt bi at all and it just went downhill from there. I've never had a scripted plan and all my other 3sums were freeflowing,fun and satisfying. I especially dont get a guy that wont let a guy even suck his dick after mylady sucked him so well. I am not hard to please, just asking for a bi guy to play with, thats all. I had a wife that went with me to a guys house I'd been with before. Wife and I 69'd while he fucked her and I never been happier, watching that dick , right in my face, slide in and out of my wifes pussy, while I licked both of them and she sucked me. he pulled out and came in my mouth-perfect! I'd do that anythime. but much more too! To just sit there and watch my lady with another guy is unacceptable.