PDA

View Full Version : Utah nude hiking, camping, photography

Bimomature
Jan 24, 2012, 11:09 AM
Planning on a trip to southeast Utah, southwest Colorado in April to explore indian ruins and canyons. Anyone interested in meeting up. Would like to have someone with the same interests as myself join me. If so please send me a private message. Will be from April 11 to May 1. It is hard to get good photos of yourself :-). Even if you can be there for just a few days that is fine. Would like to get acquainted on line and then meet up first time in a town near the area.

Bimomature
Jan 28, 2012, 6:33 PM
Isn't there anyone in Colorado or Utah who wants to hike nude?

biguy_pa
Jan 28, 2012, 6:44 PM
im n vegas--but Id LOVE to w/any1

Realist
Jan 28, 2012, 7:52 PM
I've been in that area, in April and May on three occasions, I wasn't about to be nude, outside, as cold/windy as it was then! It was still snowing in Colorado!

If the temperature's gonna be that cold, when you're out there, you're gonna have SHRINKAGE, big time!

12voltman59
Jan 29, 2012, 6:04 AM
I've been in that area, in April and May on three occasions, I wasn't about to be nude, outside, as cold/windy as it was then! It was still snowing in Colorado!

If the temperature's gonna be that cold, when you're out there, you're gonna have SHRINKAGE, big time!

I was thinking that same thing, Realist---unless you are on in some place like Florida, the Gulf Coast, the desert of Arizona and the beaches of Southern California---April hardly seems like a good time to be going nude hiking----it might be possible here in Ohio--some times its already warm and nice in April--and just as often--still cold and snowing. I cannot hardly imagine that in most of Colorado, unless you are down on the eastern part of the state at lower elevations, it is all that nice---I know that you can get very warm days in Denver in April but within 24 hours, be stuck in a major blizzard.

I think that if the OP wants to ask about going nude hiking in Colorado from June thru August---then he might get some takers.

skihappy
Jan 29, 2012, 6:51 AM
Planning on a trip to southeast Utah, southwest Colorado in April to explore indian ruins and canyons. Anyone interested in meeting up. Would like to have someone with the same interests as myself join me. If so please send me a private message. Will be from April 11 to May 1. It is hard to get good photos of yourself :-). Even if you can be there for just a few days that is fine. Would like to get acquainted on line and then meet up first time in a town near the area.

Good morning,
Sounds like an interesting trip. I have been wanting to do that trip for a couple of years but had no one to go with. I would be interested in starting a conversation with you and see if we are compatable.
Tomas
actioninspection@msn.com