PDA

View Full Version : Testing sexual orientation for bisexuals.

BatCox40
Jan 23, 2012, 10:07 AM
Hiya Guys, my first thread here,

Regarding guys wanting to get another guy, I have often wondered when out and about how you can test someone's sexual orientation for being bisexual?

If you try anything on, you could mistakenly do it to a straight guy who could easily be freaked out or worse, get violent with you.
Are there methods to "test" the bisexuality of someone who takes your fancy when meeting someone in a club or similar place?
Should you simply ask or could you attempt to go in for a kiss and draw your own conclusion based on their reactions?

swmnkdinthervr
Jan 23, 2012, 1:25 PM
There is no litmus test I can think of, it's a lot like flirting but you have to be more careful because there is potential for more than a slap on the cheek if you guess wrong!

It's best to frequent places that are known to be "open minded" about sexuality and it is probably easier to find friendly playmates on sites like this!

Jobelorocks
Jan 23, 2012, 1:30 PM
There really isn't a sure way. I can't tell you how many people think me being friendly is hitting on them (when in reality I just come from an affectionate family and group of friends). It is hard to tell when someone is interested for sure. I would try going to a bi-friendly gay bar. Not too many of those though. I suggest looking for people online because then you know for sure and don't have those awkward moments.

tommyswing
Jan 23, 2012, 2:04 PM
There are signals some guys give off. When I sense them, I do some subtle flirting and see how he reacts, and take it from there

Gearbox
Jan 23, 2012, 2:29 PM
I have the same prob as Jobelorocks: Some mistake my friendliness as trying to get in their knickers.:rolleyes:

I don't trust my instincts with men. Men can be friendly, and not want your cock in their mouths. We also check each other out, whether gay/bi or straight.
If a bloke was to convince me that he's after cock, he'd have to be pretty blatant about it.
That's why I find men on hookup sites. It's obvious what they want on there.;)

falcondfw
Jan 24, 2012, 4:43 AM
You could always walk up to them and say "HEY! Wanna F????" lol.

Honestly, there is never a sure fire method, be it hetero, homo, bi, or in-between.

We all take chances. If you don't like taking chances, take a vow to become celibate or a eunich.

In hetero relationships, you don't think girls are scared as hell to get asked out by the geek or the ugly guy?

In les relationships, you don't think the "Lipstick Les" is scared to be asked out by another "Lipstick Les"???

What I am saying is grow a pair. If you like this guy, be honest. If you value his friendship, be wary and evaluate.

You know the people in your life better than anyone. If you have questions, seek out a counselor to help you decide.

But this is only a decision that you can make. Everybody gives off different signs. Some obvious. Some not so obvious. It is up to you. Sorry, but that is the truth.