PDA

View Full Version : Ever wondered what your love and attachment styles are and what they mean?

LisaCouper
Jan 21, 2012, 8:57 PM
Have you ever wondered what your love and attachment styles are and what they mean? I’m a doctoral student completing my dissertation at the University of Toronto (Canada) to learn more about love and attachment styles and experiences in physically/emotionally intimate relationships. No matter if you are bisexual, gay, lesbian, straight, same-gender loving, same-sex partnered, transgender or transsexual person, I invite your participation in a research study. You can participate if you are over the age of 18 and have experienced one or more of the following at some point in your life: dating, being in love, sexual activity, or involvement in a romantic relationship(s). In return, you will have the option of receiving your personalized love and attachment style results. Participation requires approximately 20-30 minutes. :bipride:
Please click the following link to continue: http://tinyurl.com/6lv852r

keefer728
Jan 21, 2012, 9:57 PM
I took your test, Lisa and I can hardly wait to see how I turn out. It really made me think; good test.