PDA

View Full Version : If you were a superhero...

APMountianMan
Jun 4, 2006, 7:56 PM
In keeping with Batwoman is a Lebian...

If you were a superhero, who would you be and what other superhero would you be having a secret bi affair with, and why?

I would be the Green Lantern and would have an affair with DareDevil. He may be blind but he could read my goose bumps better than braille, and of course I could light up his world.

:cool:

JohnnyV
Jun 4, 2006, 8:16 PM
i'll stick with my avatar:

i'd be green lantern and i'd screw batman & wonder woman in a 3way

--j

SweetBlackAngel
Jun 4, 2006, 8:22 PM
I'd be Xena, the Warrior Princess. That Gabrielle was quite a tasty munchie in the afternoon. :tongue: ;)

canuckotter
Jun 4, 2006, 9:12 PM
Colossus, cuz damn I'd be sexy. :tong: With... Wolverine and/or Kitty Pryde (after she's 18, of course).

wildangel
Jun 4, 2006, 9:12 PM
I'd be Emma Frost (the White Queen), from X-Men. She's sexy. She's good and bad. She's telepathic (possibly telekenetic) and has the power to become almost indestructible by turning into a diamond-like substance. She was straight, but hey, we all have our faults. :bigrin:

Iowabiguy
Jun 4, 2006, 9:52 PM
I would be Kazar and have wild sex with Wolverine. Oh, that hairy bod would be just incredible. Like Robin Williams with claws.

JohnnyV
Jun 4, 2006, 9:56 PM
i'll stick with my avatar:

i'd be green lantern and i'd screw batman & wonder woman in a 3way

--j

Oh my God, what a typo! I mean I'd be Aqua Man, like my avatar implies.

I must have glantern954 on my mind too much or something... My bad.

J

usedbear1950
Jun 4, 2006, 10:33 PM
Oh my, I think you've made a conquest glantern!

I would be The Thing from The Fantastic Four cause I like sayin "It's clobberin' time!"

ur ever luvin
usedbear

DiamondDog
Jun 4, 2006, 10:37 PM
I'd be wolverine and have sex with either Beast or Jean Grey.
wolverine's the ultimate "daddy" with his fur and cigar. ;)

citystyleguy
Jun 4, 2006, 11:11 PM
hell, that's easy! superman of course; no mask or hood to hide your face or mess that hair (nothing like hood hair! :rolleyes: ) just a pair of glasses (how cool is that?!) to hide behind (just how stupid where the people of metropolis, anyway!); then after hours, there is lois lane, lana lang, and jimmy olsen to roll around with in your fortress, and then when all the passions may start to slow, invite over batman and robin! two sets of threesomes, just think of the possibilities! oh, yes!

jenniferhell@hotmail
Jun 4, 2006, 11:29 PM
i would be storm cause that my personality and i would make whild with gean gray : :tongue: :flag1:

Cid87
Jun 4, 2006, 11:32 PM
Although he is not a superhero in that sense I would be The Punisher/Frank Castle. Definately the meanest motherfucker of them all, and he could take all those superheroes any day, not because he's strong or fast but because he's simply much smarter than all/most of them.

Who would I do?

Probably Superman & Elektra... they are high on the list, I'm probably forgetting someone.

glantern954
Jun 4, 2006, 11:35 PM
Hmmmm..... I just don't know.

usedbear1950
Jun 4, 2006, 11:48 PM
Oh my, I think you've made a conquest glantern!

I would be The Thing from The Fantastic Four cause I like sayin "It's clobberin' time!"

ur ever luvin
usedbear

I forgot to post who I would want to have sex with. OK, Green Arrow cause of his cute blonde goatee and he is a Queen. Mary Jane, she isn't a superhero but what a good lookin redhead and Dr. Strange beacuse I'm into wizards.

codybear3
Jun 5, 2006, 1:40 AM
I'd like to be Spider-man and get it on with Thor and Storm.... :paw: :paw:

Then again, I'd like to be Underdog and do Penelope Pitstop and Bullwinkle, too... :eek:

Long Duck Dong
Jun 5, 2006, 1:53 AM
mystique..... yummy... female shape shifter of the x men... she can become any sex partner i desire at the time....
Mystique is also known as one of the few bisexual characters in mainstream American comic books. However, contrary to popular misconceptions, her life-partnership with her Brotherhood teammate Destiny, was not romantic. It was originally planned for them to be lovers (and furthermore the parents of Nightcrawler, but due to Marvel's disallowance of gay characters, this aspect of their relationship was changed

and colossus... the russian who could become steel armoured.... imagine a whanger as hard as steel ~ drool ~
Colossus tends Northstar who was attacked by Mr. Sinister. He is shocked when the openly gay mutant asks if he is single.

They amicably part ways and keep in touch even after Northstar's team, the Academy of Tomorrow, comes to blows with the X-Men. Colossus later agrees to accompany Northstar to their Homecoming Dance, at last outing himself as gay. This revelation utterly shocks Nightcrawler, who avoids and resents him. Nightcrawler later reveals to a comatose Dazzler that he feels both betrayed and disgusted by Colossus and claims he will never forgive him. (Magnetic North)

here is a link to a list of gay and bi superheroes
gay and bi comic book heroes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gay_and_bisexual_people_in_comic_fiction)

Jennz
Jun 5, 2006, 3:18 AM
id have to say mystique, and i would have the affir with rogue if she could control her powers and was of age.

my why is cause i thing they would make a good couple and team for obviuse reasons

jedinudist
Jun 5, 2006, 6:49 AM
ummm...

I guess I'd be Robin. I'd prob be having an affair with Bruce Wayne/Batman.

Good looking rich guy giving me a place to hang and a nice allowance-

C'mon... The Bat Cave!

Batman's got to have a bunch of "bat-toys" that weren't allowed in the movies-

Every movie - Batman's crotch bulge got bigger :)

But then again... I might have to choose another superhero to be ;)

Lorcan
Jun 5, 2006, 10:45 PM
I don't know who i would be. I do know that i would fuck Catwoman.
I like bad girls! :bigrin:

wanderingrichard
Jun 6, 2006, 1:34 AM
Tony Stark/ Ironman.. smart as hell, tough as hell, loads of hard earned resources, a great teched out suit of armor that can fly.. i mean, come on , the guy with the most and coolest toys wins right?? sorry, for me, batman was just a rich dilletante. tony, he's a self made man.

playmates;

lady? Aeon Flux... no nonsense, kick your ass no holds barred attitude. and knows how a well armed lady should dress.

guy? now, this one's tough... henry pym/ antman? naawww, his ego is waayyy to big.. help me out here folks, who's the time & dimension traveling/martian/big brain/ cold as ice dude that's hangin out in justice league now?? awww, hell ferget it it'll come to me.....

grizzle45
Jun 6, 2006, 9:35 AM
This will be the geekiest post I ever make....

If I were to pick a superhero I want to be (other than the superhero i've made myself into in my own comic)...I guess Mystique. Then I could be anybody, any gender, have whatever features I felt like at the time: hairy daddy today, skinny art chick tomorrow, etc.
As to who'd I do: Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Daredevil, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Emma Frost, Beast, Storm, Mr. Fantastic, The Human Torch, Tigra, Scarlett Witch, Professor X, Jammie Madrox, Aquaman (as long as he's got his beard), J'onn J'onzz (two shapeshifters having sex!), and...well, you get the idea....

Da Doctor
Jun 6, 2006, 9:55 AM
Brody in Mallrats said it to Stan Lee.

Mr Fantastic. Tell me Can he really stretch everything.

In my opinion who would not be satisfied with that.

Doc

canuckotter
Jun 6, 2006, 9:17 PM
Although he is not a superhero in that sense I would be The Punisher/Frank Castle. Definately the meanest motherfucker of them all, and he could take all those superheroes any day, not because he's strong or fast but because he's simply much smarter than all/most of them.
There's a comic to that effect. :)

wanderingrichard
Jun 7, 2006, 2:16 AM
ok, so, looking thru this snowball we've created, i've gotta ask,what's with all the X-Men references?? anyone ever read anything else??
like, oh say HEavy Metal? Justice league, sgt. rock, haunted tank, etc?

ScifiBiJen
Jun 7, 2006, 10:55 PM
ok, so, looking thru this snowball we've created, i've gotta ask,what's with all the X-Men references?? anyone ever read anything else??

It's not that we all read X-Men, but I think most of us posting have seen the new X-Men movie. (Who could resist? Queer undertones, naked Mystique and a very hot Angel... among the other hotties)

:flag1:

rupertbare
Jun 8, 2006, 9:02 AM
Easy-peasy.....although I'm taking it sideways from "Superheroes" to "Cartoon Characters" (the sheer nerve of the man!!!!!!!)...........
Rupert Bear!!!!!!!! :)

And as to whom I'd have sex with..............
again real easy.............the Magician's daughter!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!

Up, up and ....well up some more!!!!!!!!!!

High jinks and fun all the way!

Rupe

arana
Jun 8, 2006, 11:15 AM
For those in the U.S. into the comix and movies of them and have STARZ channel, they are doing a "When Comics Attack" day on the 25th. Various movies done from comic strips and I believe other snippits in between. :tong:

grizzle45
Jun 8, 2006, 2:34 PM
Perhaps it is seeing the new X-Men movie so recently. I have been reading comic books for 27 years and read a wide, wide range of titles. I gave it quite a bit of thought and since the context of the question was sexual, what powers do I think would be the most sexually advantageous. The only shapeshifters I could think of were Mystique and J'onn J'onzz. Well, Plastic Man has on occassion altered his appearance. I think I was also interpreting the question literally "What character would you be?" Not "Who's power would you have?" I just felt a more personal connection to Mystique. I didn't really want to be J'onn becuase he's a bit stuffy and I didn't want to be Plastic Man because he's a bit too goofy.
So, that's why I used an X-Men character in my answer. but if you notice the second part of my answer, I'd do a whoel bunch of people from a wide range of titles.

(okay, I was wrong, THIS is the geekiest post I ever made...)

glantern954
Jun 8, 2006, 6:15 PM
I read Jsutice League...and Alex Ross's Justice

wildangel
Jun 8, 2006, 9:18 PM

I've always loved the X-Men as superheroes. They're the underdog. Everyone's against them even though they do good things. I never cared much for Spiderman, Superman, etc etc. It was too easy to like them.

canuckotter
Jun 8, 2006, 9:41 PM
I always identified with the X-Men, even if I didn't understand why when I was collecting them as a teenager. They've got an uneasy relationship with the rest of society, where they're tolerated as long as they don't act too differently, and even then there's always a chance that at any time, the world could suddenly turn against them just for being who they are. Some are open and obvious, while some do their best to hide their true natures, for fear of losing their families and friends. Sound familiar? :)

woolleygirl
Jun 8, 2006, 10:05 PM
I always identified with the X-Men, even if I didn't understand why when I was collecting them as a teenager. They've got an uneasy relationship with the rest of society, where they're tolerated as long as they don't act too differently, and even then there's always a chance that at any time, the world could suddenly turn against them just for being who they are. Some are open and obvious, while some do their best to hide their true natures, for fear of losing their families and friends. Sound familiar? :)

yeah that sounds familiar a little to familiar to me. I would probably be part of the X-Men too for that reason but also I really like Rouge I would be her just so I could do Storm and Gambit. I know maybe I don't make any sense but a girl can dream can't she. :tongue:

T

meteast chick
Jun 8, 2006, 11:47 PM
Okay, I'd be Wonder Woman and I'd be getting it on with She-Ra! As long as the Wonder Twins assisted us by greating a jacuzzi and a dog to alert us for evil intruders!!!

luv, kisses, hugs and lots of laffs,
xoxoxoxox
meteast

wanderingrichard
Jun 9, 2006, 12:51 AM
wow, guys. i'd never looked at X men that way, but, using that theme, lets see...Beast maybe?? you know the guy Kelsey Grammer plays in this last movie.

when i mentioned Justice League, i was thinking of the new [ to me anyways] animated one that has that great martian guy, name i can't even think of now.. like him cause of his sense of fair play and the fact that he'll do whatever it takes, no matter how shocking it is to others, to make things right. his powers are a bonus, tho i dont think sinking through a lover during sex or vanishing into thin air in the throes of passion are something i'd want to experience.

now, anti hero?? hands down? Spawn.

arana
Jun 9, 2006, 3:42 AM
She's not really a "superhero" but I wouldn't mind being Tank Girl.

Driver 8
Jun 9, 2006, 11:24 AM
mystique..... yummy... female shape shifter of the x men... she can become any sex partner i desire at the time....
Mystique is also known as one of the few bisexual characters in mainstream American comic books. However, contrary to popular misconceptions, her life-partnership with her Brotherhood teammate Destiny, was not romantic. It was originally planned for them to be lovers (and furthermore the parents of Nightcrawler, but due to Marvel's disallowance of gay characters, this aspect of their relationship was changed
[...]
They amicably part ways and keep in touch even after Northstar's team, the Academy of Tomorrow, comes to blows with the X-Men. Colossus later agrees to accompany Northstar to their Homecoming Dance, at last outing himself as gay. This revelation utterly shocks Nightcrawler, who avoids and resents him. Nightcrawler later reveals to a comatose Dazzler that he feels both betrayed and disgusted by Colossus and claims he will never forgive him. (Magnetic North)
I will now outgeek everyone here.

The two characters described above, both named "Nightcrawler," are actually different people. The Nightcrawler in the first paragraph, he of the bisexual mother, has been (overall) characterized as a pleasant, decent, religious fellow who is extremely accepting of human diversity. The Nightcrawler in the second paragraph, aka "Ultimate Nightcrawler," has a different background and behaves as Long Duck has said.

When I was little I used to pretend to be Wonder Woman, who seemed so grown-up and tough and cool. Now I feel older than her, and it's a strange feeling indeed.

julie
Jun 9, 2006, 4:54 PM
....well..... as our current Dr Who, and his glamourous assistant Rose are both sooo hot :bigrin: ... (it's a U.K thing)

....to be any superhero who gets a bite of both of them will be just peachy for me ;) mmmmmm

...in my dreams!

...Julie :female:

wanderingrichard
Jun 10, 2006, 2:09 AM
julie,
saw two episodes back to back of doctor who here tonight on sci fi channel.. yeah, they are both cute, but , i still like the old school version of the show from the late 70's... much better acting..the characters... had character