PDA

View Full Version : What does feel like to bottom for a nice man?

Ewerton
Jan 15, 2012, 3:32 PM
so...when he's at it, what do you feel like? Being dominated by him and being pounded without your control.... do you feel feminine in any way, or in other words, submissive? it must really be awesome to be in all that situation feeling him fucking your ass so nicely... I mean how is it like? ...can't wait to loose my V to men..thanks have a nice day!

Maximos0153
Jan 15, 2012, 4:36 PM
I was always a tops until I met my partner and now I can't wait ....love it though I still would like to top him but that hasn't happen for several years.

I love feeling him about to cum and watching his face....lol OGM it's funny

myschyfnmayhem
Jan 15, 2012, 5:20 PM
I feel like my ass is owned by that cock,which for a masculine guy took a little getting used to admitting to myself lol. Submissive yes thats a good word for it,I let him use me as he wishes.

cornholejoe
Jan 15, 2012, 5:37 PM
when i do bottom i have this 60 year old married biguy who like to bend me over a table and really give a good fucking he has 7 semi thick inchs and it does make me feel on the sub side mostly because he spanks my ass while he is putting it to me he is the only man i will let do it to me like that but it does feel good giving up to a man like that ever once in a while

elian
Jan 15, 2012, 5:41 PM
I always thought of myself as submissive but I always found myself being more dominate because that seemed to be what most partners wanted.

..it's erotic to be desired, to feel the warmth, sometimes gentle, strong touch and to know you're giving pleasure just as much as you are receiving it.

I would think that most people want to be touched..even if not sexually. It seems almost shameful as a man to admit it, but there are certain pressure points on my body, when caressed seem to illicit a very emotional and erotic response and it makes it pretty easy to want to yield to someone more dominate if I'm in the right mood.

If you are nervous or distracted your experience may not be very enjoyable..much better when you are at ease and aroused.

ckman314
Jan 15, 2012, 9:09 PM
FAAAABULOUS!! LOL It is great especially when you with a guy who can last and go a couple of different positions with you because the longer you go the more comfortable it gets

magic669
Jan 16, 2012, 1:15 AM
It feels very nice. :tongue:

Long Duck Dong
Jan 16, 2012, 2:29 AM
back when I was younger and experimenting, my perfered position was on my back, pillow under my hips ( back injury ) and it was a incredible feeling...

trouble was my mind would not shut up and I would often think of what it would be like for females and if this was how they felt while having sex.....

there was times that it was a submissive masculine thing and other times it was a submissive feminine thing...and that led to me question what it would like for a female to top a guy with a strap on lol....

there are times that my mind just needs to shut up for 5 minutes lol

meflash
Jan 16, 2012, 11:44 AM
I have had a few meets with a nice guy who enjoys having me CD. Hes not a dom but a top & hes the best anal I have experienced so far. It always starts with lots of oral giving & getting & he likes a lot of body contact with me. When hes ready he has me face down the way I like to start & gets on top. He lubes me with his fingers & plays with me till I ask him too put it in. He always goes slow & steady & I'm glad he has an avg size cock. He will most times last a good 30min I can't take much more then that & moves me to differant ways & likes to finish with me sucking him off. Hes very easy going guy & can have me anytime he wants.

switch8909
Jan 16, 2012, 9:11 PM
I feel wonderful when getting it, from a good lover, that is. I do feel submissive to him, as he is the one fucking, and more or less in control. And, sometimes I feel a little on the feminine side, particularly if that is something my partner is playing on. It just plain does, in my experience, make it better for some top bi-men to think of me in a very, very feminine way. A few times this has even stretched to me wearing lingerie for a lover that got off on that.

Herculoid Poirot
Jan 16, 2012, 11:12 PM
I never felt feminine, just hot. Submissive in a good way, too. I just love feeling like someone is getting so turned on by doing me.

Sum14fun
Feb 2, 2012, 10:24 PM
I love the feeling. I'm a bottom. I feel fem submissive and eager to please. I love it.

HWShooter
Feb 3, 2012, 10:58 AM
Very HOT thread - can't wait for my first!

pheonix6
Feb 3, 2012, 8:30 PM
Great thread.....was short of a real turn on....lol......wondering about first time and shareing of others' first bottom.....peace....Pheonix6:)

biguy71
Feb 3, 2012, 9:53 PM
I never feel feminine or submissive. I like having a guy fuck me, but I also like taking a more active role than just lying there while he is in control. I think sex is always best if both participants take an active role, regardless of their gender.

onesucker4u
Feb 3, 2012, 10:30 PM
the onlytime I completely enjoyed the whole time a man was in my ass was a beautiful young slightly feminine guy with an average to small dick. I got so turned on sucking him, I got on top and rode his dick like a girl. That was the best anal I ever had and think of it all the time.

TStockyA
Feb 4, 2012, 2:38 AM
love bottoming for a nice cock, the thicker the better

dafydd
Feb 4, 2012, 2:58 AM
it felt strange and slightly embarassing for me.
I also found i laughed a lot.
It was still a good feeling though.
I found in the end I did a lot of role play to try and take it seriously although it was not a role play I spoke to them about.

The role plays of me pleasing him and being amazed by his topness ...
The role plays of him being dominant and controlling me in which i was complicit.....

One time i actually asked for a proper role play, ruff restraint hardcore etc

But i still found i was adding extra layers of role play without him knowing.
e.g. being ultra turned on by his amazing abiltiy at role play.

(You have time to think about all this stuff when ur lying there.)

My point is, I found that I could never fully be myself, or let myself go in those positions. Maybe I never really tried hard enough.

Being top is easier on the body (and the brain) for me now. Though i do miss the old nudge of the prostate when it's time to pop. quiet an unbelievable feeling.

D

shaver6
Feb 4, 2012, 2:44 PM
I like the IDEA of being a bottom...especially if I'm with a guy that I really like..and he likes being a Top..and I want to please him
BUT...I haven't got past the physical pain of it. I have been using some training dildos...to try to stretch myself....plus when I do try
to be a bottom...I make sure to take plenty of time..and use plenty of lube. The guy I'm trying to please..isn't real big..about 5-1/2 inches
and an average diameter...but no matter how I try it...its still feels like someone is trying to push a telephone pole up my ass. Any
suggestions?

cheetah45
Feb 20, 2012, 8:06 PM
I love being a submissive bottom and especially enjoy being on my back and watching him as works himself in and out and the feeling of being filled up. If I am on my stomach, I enjoy him laying on top of me and after he cums I like to keep him inside until he goes soft.

shewolf50
Feb 20, 2012, 8:37 PM
For those times when I need to be fucked by a man so I can really feel like a woman, it goes something like this.

As soon as I walk in the door he grabs me and takes me straight to the bedroom. Stripped naked I totally yield to him as he takes a hold of me and puts me on the bed. Grabbing me he turns me over pulling my ass up and shoving my legs apart. I feel the cold lube being applied as he sticks his fingers in my ass greasing it up. I feel the head of his hard cock press against my hole. He grabs me by the hips and slowly slides his cock deep inside me. He pushes hard against me grinding into my hole. Then pulls all the way out and quickly pushes it back into me again. Pushing down on my shoulders he puts my face into the pillow. With my ass straight in the air he is on one knee. Grabbing me by the hair with one hand the other arm around my waist, he positions himself over me. He slams his thick hard cock in and starts pounding me fast and deep. His balls slap against me and I feel his pubes brushing by butt cheeks. He’s fucking me hard and fast just the way I need to be fucked. Slamming that huge cock into me filling me with hot hard cock meat. His strong muscles tense hard as he pounds into me thrust after thrust. Damn it feels so good to have this monster cock ramming into me, pounding my ass, fucking me into oblivion. My fist tightly grip the sheets as he pulls hard on my hair and his grip tightens around me. Just then the first orgasm surges through me as I squirm and squeal with delight. I bear down hard and tighten my hole around his cock. He slams into me harder and faster now, determined to make me cum again. I waste no time giving him what he desires. The second orgasm wracks through my body and sends me into another dimension of time and space. Then he slams into me with a few more hard deep thrusts before he pulls his cock out of me. He moves next to me on his knees as his grip tightens on my hair. Pulling me up from the pillow he turns my face towards him. Grabbing his big cock with his other hand he starts stroking it. His huge load of hot cum gushes out splashing into my face. I eagerly try and catch as much as I can in my mouth. When he has squeezed the last drop of cum from his beautiful cock meat he releases me and leaves the room. I lie there on the bed for a moment a quivering mass of hard fucked woman. Then I get up and stagger into the bathroom for a shower.

Okay, well it was a nice fantasy anyway... LOL!!!

MexDelight
Feb 21, 2012, 1:42 PM
I have never bottomed ,but sure want to.My wife and I are both bi and have enjoyed many 3 and 4 somes with straights and bis.I(hubby)am definatly a bit of a dominant type which suits my wife perfectly because she loves to be taken and used.Being a bit of a dom I would find it very interesting to be a bottom as this is totally out of my realm.I dont know maybe my attitude is changing as I find it very exciting to think about another man fucking me.As a matter of fact I have been watching a lot of bi cuckold videos lately and am finding myself very turned on by being a bit submissive to another man.I have topped before and loved the feeling of having another man under me and being in control,perhaps it's time to have another man tell me what to do?Any other bis out there into cuck?

void()
Feb 21, 2012, 2:37 PM
What does feel like to bottom for a nice man?

To answer directly, obviously ... nice. :)

open2both
Feb 21, 2012, 4:15 PM
Oh hunny,
Being a bottom is sooooooo delish!
I luv being taken and being his fem/sub bitch! Lol!
Go for it!!!

DifferentDevil
Feb 21, 2012, 5:48 PM
Wow, great thread, glad I read this. I was coming here to this site feeling like I was alone with my ideas, and Im suprised to see how much in common some of your thoughts and feelings are to mine. Makes me feel a little less alone.

I have not done it, but thought about it many times for many years...being a bottom...feeling submissive but in a gentle way, feeling feminie, playing that part, but just in that sexual role, not interested in being like that all the time. I think of it like this; If I could fall asleep, transform into a sexy sexual woman that lasts only a few hours, I would use that time to make some man very happy. lol... So yes, I imagine what it would be like and play out the roles in my head... and now Im looking to slowly explore this more and find some people to share my thoughts with as I needed to reach out...

justmelonely
Feb 22, 2012, 10:03 AM
I have been wanting to being a bottom also, just the thought of a nice cock being put in me gets me worked up

bi4asplay
Feb 19, 2013, 11:50 AM
When a man is topping me I have never felt fem or sub.When I am being topped I am in control. I control his rythem how far he is in me, and when he cums to some extent.. I like for him to be in up to his balls and hold it there.I will milk him.The feeling of that cock working in me is fantastic. How ever when I am being peged by a lady I am submisive to her while it is happening. It is one hell of a turn on to have her tell me to suck it. Then to get on all fours and take it all. With either when my P spot is hit I have anal O's that rock my whole body.

hasty1
Feb 19, 2013, 1:09 PM
Am I strange? I am a woman and I have never felt submissive, for me feminine and submissive are not the same thing. I'm a sexually powerful woman and I'll share my body, but it wasn't until I met my bisexual man that I learned just what my body can do, some pretty amazing stuff! We compliment each other sexually, but irrespective of who's fucking who it's just us having fun.

chapsmccall
Mar 22, 2013, 7:42 PM
i am a bottom and when that cock head slides into you very slowly and starts filling you up wow what a feeling. then when that cock slides over your prostate BOOM it feels better but when you feel his cock totally in you and you feel his ball sack on your hiney ohh you know your therei cum with out touching myselfand then when you feel him shoot a huge load of cum deep into your ass no better does it get

scorpio00768
Mar 23, 2013, 1:57 AM
having a girl cum while fucking u with a strap on is awesome

bim49686
Mar 23, 2013, 12:02 PM
I love it when a guy wants to fuck me after sucking his cock good and hard.The feeling of him sticking his cock in my either hard and fast or slow and easy is all good.I like doggy so he can grab my hips and fuck at will.I don't feel like a sissy or anything thing like that,but enjoy knowing he is enjoying me and when he cums and I feel him jerk and groan I know he had a good time .I don't usually get off myself at that time,I prefer being on the edge for long periods of time.When I do I think about how good it felt being fucked and the pleasure the guy had while doing me.

happymex
Mar 23, 2013, 12:33 PM
I have only been fucked five times. The first two just wanted to get in and get off and used very little lube and jammed it right in. I swore that I would not do it again. then I met a guy with a long slim cock. He came over and we both got roaring drunk and after sucking him off for a bit I asked him to fuck me. He was very gentle and went slow and also used a lot of lube. His cock felt so good as he went in. He fucked me slow at first then fucked harder and faster and we both came very hard. It was great. The next one was big and thick. although it felt good he also had no regard for the pain and just wanted to cum. . The last one was great he was also gentle and took his time and filled up my ass with lots of cum. Haven't done it in a couple of years and may do it again but only with a guy that has a thin cock and knows what he is doing. If it is done right it feels great.

sailorashore
Mar 23, 2013, 1:29 PM
The key word is "nice." A nice partner will take time to help me loosen up and relax. He will lube me up so I'm really slippery, and play with my asshole with his fingers till I am aroused and eager for him to penetrate me. It was a gf with a strap-on who first triggered the submissive impulse in me, and I loved switching roles with her, but I quickly realized I wanted the real thing--and NO dildo will EVER feel as good as a hot hard living cock up my ass. I like being on my back, so that I can watch my partner's face as he goes through the stages of arousal and release, but I LOVE when he takes me doggy-style, spanking my cheeks up to a rosy glow, grabbing my hips and pulling me onto his cock as he pounds into me his full length. When he gasps, groans, and bucks hard as he goes over the top, it fills me with a sense of pride and power that I was able to draw his orgasm from him. And, oh, it feels so-o-o good in my bottom. Is that a feminine feeling? Perhaps. It's great, whatever it is.

stonebow
Mar 24, 2013, 10:54 AM
I never felt feminine, just hot. Submissive in a good way, too. I just love feeling like someone is getting so turned on by doing me.

Exactly how I feel. Love pleasing a guy...that goes for oral as well.