PDA

View Full Version : Are you a grower or a shower?

R. R. Wayne
Jan 15, 2012, 2:29 PM
I just heard this term for the first time the other day. I am a grower. When not aroused my cock is about 1.5 inches long, but when fully erect it is well over 5 inches. I have noticed that some guys have longer cocks when soft and then they get hard the length does not increase very much. This also got me to wondering, when guys measure their cocks, the length can easily be increased by one inch by pshing hard on the ruler.

Comments?

Realist
Jan 15, 2012, 2:52 PM
I think some guys may get the metric system confused with the inch system. Personally, I don't care what size a guy's cock is, if I like him. If I was forced to chose a male lover, by the size of his erection, I'd choose a smaller one.

Gearbox
Jan 15, 2012, 2:57 PM
I'm a grower, but I do like showers who have big uns dangling between their legs at ALL times!:tongue:

I've been told by lots of men gay/bi that I have an 8" cock. But imagine my disappointment when I measured it to be 6.5".:bigrin:
They reckon I measured it wrong, but I'm guessing they are using special metric systems, magic rulers or stabbing themselves in the groin for that extra bit (like you mentioned).:rolleyes:

It works the opposite way when an 'average build' bi/gay man weighs himself or runs a tape measure round his waist.:tongue:
Lets not go there!lol

slipnslide
Jan 15, 2012, 2:59 PM
I just heard this term for the first time the other day. I am a grower. When not aroused my cock is about 1.5 inches long, but when fully erect it is well over 5 inches. I have noticed that some guys have longer cocks when soft and then they get hard the length does not increase very much. This also got me to wondering, when guys measure their cocks, the length can easily be increased by one inch by pshing hard on the ruler.

Comments?

Comments? You're retarded.

R.R. Wayne - "Married. Closeted bi guy. Very horny to suck."

Gearbox
Jan 15, 2012, 3:15 PM
Comments? You're retarded.

R.R. Wayne - "Married. Closeted bi guy. Very horny to suck."
And there I was, worried that I'd descend into bitchiness.:rolleyes:

mikey3000
Jan 15, 2012, 4:29 PM
No worries about that when Slipnslide is around. For a straight guy, he's queen of the bitches.

FunE1
Jan 15, 2012, 5:34 PM
Grower.

Of course, not all that much mind you: 1-1.5" soft, 4.5" hard, but thick.

Bi_Druid
Jan 15, 2012, 5:50 PM
Depends on the weather. And if I'm very relaxed or on standby.

Generally, I'm a grower, unless it's well warm, as a rule.

Paul B.
Jan 15, 2012, 6:04 PM
Grower. God, I must be bored!!

tenni
Jan 15, 2012, 6:19 PM
Depends on the weather. And if I'm very relaxed or on standby.

Generally, I'm a grower, unless it's well warm, as a rule.

Yes, there is always the shrinkage and expansion factor :bigrin:

There is the George Constanza swimming incident of shrinkage in cold water.

Some just have more showiness but even they would have shrinkage...wouldn't they?
:tong:

Grower :)

Indyguy
Jan 15, 2012, 7:46 PM
I am a grower, enjoy playing with both, especially love to feel one grow in my mouth.

Long Duck Dong
Jan 15, 2012, 8:21 PM
depends on the season and the mood...lol

predominately grower... lol.....

sweet_hidden
Jan 15, 2012, 8:24 PM
Ooh, my, will have to say grower