PDA

View Full Version : Did I blow it?!

blugirl789
Jan 13, 2012, 5:36 PM
I'm a bisexual woman and married. Women are fair game for me. So I've been waiting for a hot woman to fall in my lap. I think she did and I completely missed the signs. Or did I?

My husband asked her husband if they wanted hang out. Her husband asked if we were swingers, which we aren't. I'm not sure where that question came from. But anyways, we all went out together. They informed us that our guest bedroom was ready for us. So at the end of the evening, I found myself in her room. As soon as her girlfriend left, she started to undress facing me. I just thought she forgot about me or was totally comfortable being naked. I just left without making a move. Should I have?

Brian
Jan 13, 2012, 5:49 PM
There are almost always second chances.

- Drew :paw:

blugirl789
Jan 13, 2012, 6:45 PM
Thanks Drew. I hope so. I wish I knew for sure if she was interested.

Gearbox
Jan 13, 2012, 8:06 PM
Hang on a mo.....just how drunk was you?:eek:

They asked if you were swingers....your hubby said "No"....but you ended up at their place anyway? ....She stripped right in front of you in HER bedroom that YOU happen to find yourself in? .....you walked out thinking there was NOTHING remotely swingy going on?:eek:
.....and who was that 'girlfriend'?:tongue:

God bless you, but I think you should have left for their place a little earlier.:bigrin:
Good news is, she obviously likes you and if you can teach your lovely husband to say "YES!" on command, I reckon you'd get another go there!
Good luck!;)

Realist
Jan 13, 2012, 8:36 PM
I'd think there'd be better communications between you two, especially for your first time!

Was there any kissing, body language, or actual discussing doing more, before you got to the bedroom?

I certainly wouldn't be sure of myself, in that situation. If you and she had been drinking, and you hadn't talked of having sex, I might think she was just focusing in getting to bed, with no intention of having sex.

Without a more emphatic signal that more was expected, I would have probably left, like you did!

blugirl789
Jan 13, 2012, 9:30 PM
Hang on a mo.....just how drunk was you?:eek:

They asked if you were swingers....your hubby said "No"....but you ended up at their place anyway? ....She stripped right in front of you in HER bedroom that YOU happen to find yourself in? .....you walked out thinking there was NOTHING remotely swingy going on?:eek:
.....and who was that 'girlfriend'?:tongue:

God bless you, but I think you should have left for their place a little earlier.:bigrin:
Good news is, she obviously likes you and if you can teach your lovely husband to say "YES!" on command, I reckon you'd get another go there!
Good luck!;)

so funny! when you put it that way!!! love your perspective

blugirl789
Jan 13, 2012, 9:34 PM
I'd think there'd be better communications between you two, especially for your first time!

Was there any kissing, body language, or actual discussing doing more, before you got to the bedroom?

I certainly wouldn't be sure of myself, in that situation. If you and she had been drinking, and you hadn't talked of having sex, I might think she was just focusing in getting to bed, with no intention of having sex.

Without a more emphatic signal that more was expected, I would have probably left, like you did!

i think i'll wait for more clarity. i have a feeling she is testing the waters and i'm more experienced. i can take it slow. but omg! she's gorgeous!

pepperjack
Jan 13, 2012, 11:04 PM
I'm a bisexual woman and married. Women are fair game for me. So I've been waiting for a hot woman to fall in my lap. I think she did and I completely missed the signs. Or did I?

My husband asked her husband if they wanted hang out. Her husband asked if we were swingers, which we aren't. I'm not sure where that question came from. But anyways, we all went out together. They informed us that our guest bedroom was ready for us. So at the end of the evening, I found myself in her room. As soon as her girlfriend left, she started to undress facing me. I just thought she forgot about me or was totally comfortable being naked. I just left without making a move. Should I have?

For me, this kind of connects with another thread about regrets before one dies.Been in this situation a few times; I still wonder also & find myself being turned on by what might have been. I've discovered that the fantasy is hotter than the reality. :2cents:

drugstore cowboy
Jan 13, 2012, 11:27 PM
Yes you did blow it. It's obvious she wanted sex with you and that she and her husband were asking if you and your husband have an open marriage.

I agree with Gearbox.

blugirl789
Jan 14, 2012, 10:25 AM
ouch. the truth hurts drugstore cowboy. i at least have my overactive imagination. :rolleyes: