PDA

View Full Version : "deviant sexual behavior"

Emunahd
Jan 11, 2012, 12:00 AM
This is just a question and is not meant to be judgmental in any way. Something I've been pondering lately. For those who are into swallowing urine, extreme masochism (needles and cutting) and demeaning behavior....when is it simply a sexual proclivity and when is it perhaps a sign of some need to be demeaned? And can the two be mutually exclusive?

Brief history because I haven't posted for awhile. I broke up with my BF who is Bi but wouldn't tell me. The cruising sites he's on feature all of the above as standard wants. So it's either more mainstream than I know...or not. And he was into some of these things but never shared that part of himself with me. So Ive been wondering.

Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks.

Long Duck Dong
Jan 11, 2012, 12:43 AM
they cross the line between a sexual proclivity and a non sexual proclivity such as a emotional / mental / personal aspect based around the need, desire and intention of the activities involved, and honestly, there is a very big divide between the sexual and non sexual aspects....

think of it this way, cut yourself with a kitchen knife and get salt in the wound and it hurts and the last thing on your mind, could be sex.... but for other people, the feel of being cut, the shock of the pain, the sting.. they are all triggers for intense sexual arousal and need for release.....

masochism is a recurring need, desire and / or behievour connected to being tied, bound, gagged or made to suffer by some means.... sado masochism is when its pain and suffering and again, can be sexual or non sexual for the people involved......

things like crossdressing ( as a example ) can be sexually arousing ( dressing as a female for personal sexual arousal or as part of the sexual experience with others.... but it can also be a more simple case of the clothes match a aspect in the personality and nature of a person that can be enjoyable, self satisifying / settling / balancing and makes handling every day life that lil bit more bearable....

things like cutting, branding, tattooing etc can be part of a sado masochistic aspect of a person ( giving or recieving ) a sign of a person that is using them as a placebo for other forms of treatment, and in some cases, sexual arousal ( one of a couple of paraphilias such as harmatophilia- sexual attraction to blood and it can be on a sexual partner or even the blood itself which is better known as hematolagnia )

not all aspects of demeaning behievour is sexual in nature, IE telephone scatologia which is a rare form of paraphilia ( making or recieving obscene / offensive phone calls ) partualism ( obessive focusing on a single body part ) and even klismaphilia ( giving and recieving enemas )

before you ask, I spent years researching sexuality beyond what they teach in courses and classes...:tong:

humiliation / bondage / domination is more common than we tend to think or believe, but because most of it is practiced in a low key manner, we do not realize that we are doing it... the idea of holding our partner tight in our arms as we thrust hard and deep into them, and gaining a extra lil *buzz * from it, is a beginning aspect / low key aspect.......
the same with feeling the need to be taken passionately and intensely in a sexual manner, it is also low key.....

generally the world is full of dominant / submissive natured people, some are a mixture of them both ( switch )... its only the ways that we expressive our unique aspects that make some of the world look at us like we have lost the plot and others ask for a invite to join :tong:

bigbadmax
Jan 11, 2012, 1:39 AM
Id also like to add that there are supposed health benefits of drinking urine, one reason being that you only void 1% of waste in your urine.

You can, apparantly drink your own urine upto 3 times before ill effects.

In battlefield situations such as buying underwear in the sales at Maceys, pee on the injured to remove debris from their wounds, if no fresh water available.

This is classed as being as sterile as possible but NOT fully sterile as skin cells from urethra contaminate the urine....SO DONT PEE ON FELLOW SHOPPERS.

magic669
Jan 11, 2012, 2:06 AM
You are covering a very wide swath here. For example, I enjoy some pain and verbal humiliation, but being cut or drinking urine repulse me. Blood will cause me to pass out. Silly, perhaps, but that's the way I am. I have had guys pee on me and that can be kind of hot, but I don't like to drink it. Masochism and pain that does not involve actual injuries can be extremely erotic for for me. I guess it depends upon what you're into.

NeonSwing
Jan 11, 2012, 5:30 PM
In my experience I've never been asked to participate in those activities, but maybe my playmates were perceptive enough to know I wouldn't be receptive....

cornholejoe
Jan 11, 2012, 8:33 PM
the only thing i have ever done was bondage and spanking and whipping and only because my sexual partner wanted it done to them the other stuff you are talking about just turns me off

R. R. Wayne
Jan 11, 2012, 8:40 PM
I quit seeing a guy who loved to suck my cock I never even saw his cock.
After a few years he asked me to pee in his mouth befor he blew me. I found it to be very erotic as I could feel my warm urine flowing over the head of my cock as it rested in his mouth.

We would usually meet around 10 a.m. and I would not urinate at all in the morning until I got to his house. That was uncomfortable for me, but he loved to get a very large quantity of pee from me. I would sometimes stop peeing and he would suck me for a while and then I would continue urinating. I am one of the few who can piss with an erection.

Anyway, I finally lost interest in the one-way sex. It took me so long to cum and I usually ended up forcing myself to cum and that really removed a lot of he intense pleasure of most ejaculations. So he is looking for new partners and I am, too.

Gearbox
Jan 11, 2012, 8:41 PM
I found out on Boxing night that pissing into a blokes mouth while he sucks your hard cock feels absolutely fan fekin tastic!:tongue:
It feels like your cumming for the whole duration.
I wasn't into ws before that.

Deviance, or to deviate from a 'norm' is sometimes surprisingly VERY rewarding!

innaminka
Jan 12, 2012, 5:20 PM
Humans being who/what they are, have been involving themselves in so-called "deviant" behaviours (sexual and non-sexual) probably since Ug Lug was in the caves.
It is far from a modern thing.
Most adults will dabble in some form of "deviance" at some time in their sexual life: some will find it unsustainable on either moral or physical grounds - others will discover it presses a button and take it further.
Mainstream Judeo/Christian/Muslim religions have always been severe on such practices - pleasure should be from prayer - not from the body, so what was more than acceptable in Ancient Greece, Persia or Britain is now considered taboo.
We are individuals, and my attitude is provided no one is actuall really hurt, what is done in privacy is that individuals business.