PDA

View Full Version : Surprised....

Emotional Masochist
Jan 9, 2012, 12:59 AM
Hey guys so ummm i had a sort of revelation of sorts yesterday. I went out with my cousin to a gay bar/club for his birthday. And so we get there get really drunk i mean totally wasted. start dancing and i realise i am noticing a lot of guys that normally don't appeal to me. I am generally attracted to guys bigger than me. Effeminate men usually turn me off, but last night i saw them as pretty. I always considered myself a bottom and only ever fantasized about being taken by a man. I never considered the other half of the equation. It jsut didn't appeal to me, but last night seemed different. After a pathetic attempt by this mediocre looking guy to try and pick me up, we ended up dancing the night away. Then the awkward stuff happened... I ended up making out with my cousin. Was surprised at how easy it was to switch my mind set from being a bottom to... Just usually i imagine someone taking control someone with power to take control, but last night on that dance floor i switched roles and it was interesting. weird because it was my cousin, but still an experience i don't completely regret.i learned something new about myself and now im sort of like huh... now what ehhehe well i just wanted to share that and well i am wondering if any one else has had something like that happen to them.:rolleyes:

Long Duck Dong
Jan 9, 2012, 1:36 AM
lol feel different ???

we often go thru life, thinking of life and things a certain way, then something changes it and causes us to question everything we know and understand to be * normal *.....

its one of the advantages of alcohol, it can lower inhibitions, but it can also have the added aspect that it can * block * our normal thinking and lead us on a path of discovery that can change us forever

enjoy the new you....

elian
Jan 9, 2012, 5:20 AM
I always thought of myself as submissive but I have been dominate on more than one occasion. It can be nice, as long as you accept it for the gift it is and don't abuse the trust of your partner.

cornholejoe
Jan 9, 2012, 12:50 PM
most the time i top but with the right person or persons i will and have been the bottom;)