PDA

View Full Version : Connection Success?

bobble
Jan 8, 2012, 5:07 PM
Aloha All,

My wife and I would like to meet, get to know, and have fun with another female or perhaps a couple with a bi guy, too.

The question I have is how much success do you folks have in meeting like minded people? Is online the way to go? Clubs, bars etc?

We're not much for the dance club scene, people are generally much younger than us (56/52), and they are so loud often times that one can't have a conversation.

We're not embarrassed about who we are, but we tend not to wear our sexuality on our sleeves for the general public either. It's not like we want to walk up to someone and say "HI, nice to meet you, we're bi...wanna play?"
We're also not into "quickies," with almost anonymous folks. We just find it more comfortable with a level of friendship. Guess I'm describing friends with benefits?

So, what has worked for you guys?

We are relative new comers to our state, so don't know a whole bunch of people of any persuasion yet!

Thanks for any ideas that anyone can share!

Jobelorocks
Jan 8, 2012, 5:57 PM
We find that it is best to find people online, we use http://www.swinglifestyle.com/ . We find that it is hard to just approach random people about such things as most people are not swingers.

There are swingers clubs, but we tend to be significantly younger than most everyone, not to mention the ones we have tried going to have had very pushy people. I would check out what is in your area and see if anything would be a good fit for you.

We have really liked using the site online because we get to talk to them a little first, see on their profile what they are looking for (we look for people who say they don't want one night stands or they are looking for someone to meet on a regular basis) and then meet up and see if we all connect. If we do connect we work out meeting again and go from there.

Hope this has helped.