PDA

View Full Version : Unique ways of cuming

R. R. Wayne
Jan 7, 2012, 7:34 PM
I have been intrigued and aroused by reading some of the sexual experiences described in the various topics. That got me wondering to some of the more creative ways you have used or obsered to bring about ejaculation.

I have used these:

1) Oscillating palm sander: The vibrations of the cord or sanding surface held against a properly protected cock can produce some incredibly intense and erotic sensations. When I cum it is dynamite.

2) Hot tob (mine): I used to sit on the shelf in such a way as the pulsating water would flow over the head of my cock. What I like about his is that there is no way I can speed up the process, I just have to be patient while the pressure and pleasure of ejaculating increases.

I have observed this one:

A) Canine approach: My best sex partner/friend in high school had an old lab. He used a plastic ketchup bottle filled with honey water and would squirt it on his cock and "Lady" would lick and lick until he came and then she'd lick that up, too. I declined to try it. Never wanted to trust mycock to a dog with a big mouth.

Tell us about yours.

falcondfw
Jan 8, 2012, 7:21 AM
ummmm. damn to everything you said. guess i am just not that inventive.

would not trust the sander.

hot tub has been fun, but never made me cum, although it did turn me on a lot.

Ain't no way in hell i would trust a dog with me unless there was a seriously established record.

Sorry. For me it has been the old fashioned ways. hot, tight, wet pussy. severely sexy dude who knew what he was doing with his mouth. Same dude who lasted long enough to make me cum from him just fucking me.

JayGrimm
Jan 8, 2012, 9:56 AM
Once, I was doing oral on a female friend. She was lying on her back on the edge of the bed, and I was on my knees next to the bed and stroking my cock at the same time. Next thing I knew, her dachshund walks up behind me and ever so expertly started licking my bouncing balls. It was incredible how this little dog used its tongue! I probably could have cum like that, but then I got concerned it was going to use its teeth :eek: and I shoo'ed the dog away. By then the dog wouldnt take no for an answer and kept coming back for more. I eventually had to ask my female friend to put the dog in the other room.

One self technique I tried was the use of a cantaloupe melon. I saw it done on a video and decided to try it myself. A hole is cut into the melon and some of the contents emptied out (not all of it though). It took a bit of work to get the hole cut to the desired shape that felt good on my cock. And it was necessary to bevel the opening so the hard outside casing of the melon didnt cause to much abrasion against my cock. I also cut the hole clear through to the other side. That way when I came, it shot out the other side of the melon. Quite a visually exciting sight!...;)

Here's a few suggestions I've found online. I plan on trying a few of them...:tongue:

http://jackinworld.com/techniques/jackinexpert-collection/objects-substances

http://jackinworld.com/techniques/jackinexpert-collection/simulators

Realist
Jan 8, 2012, 10:33 AM
A while back, I posted a piece about a girl who was a prolific masturbator and had personal issues with her mother. She would use cucumbers and carrots to masturbate with, then put them back in the fridge. She delighted in her mother eating those cucumbers and carrots, later!

To me, that rated right up there on the gross scale, with the post where the guy was ejaculating in coworkers' drinks!