PDA

View Full Version : This is how I got into it..

DorianCT
Jun 3, 2006, 6:59 AM
Hello Guys, this is Dorian from London - at least that where I have studied, being myself from Italy...

I benefit of the opportunity to say hello to everyone and introduce myself! I hope I'll find myself at ease here...

My story is quite simple.. I have always been attracted by women, both physically and romantically... However, at times I tend to get close with male friends in such a way that what i feel may becomes something deeper.. and overwhelming.. The scary thing? My straight friends tend to respond to it.. The sex comes with it, I am perfectly aware of the fact that I find men attractive, although physically I found intercourse with women more pleasant. However, I tried with both, to carefully explore my sexuality (till im young and it's easier).. Results: I cannot make my mind.. I like both.. In a way or in another one..

I believe this condition is quite difficult to be dealt with. Only thing I know.. I love people for who they are, not on the basis of them having a XX or XY in their genetic code... Is that what you feel too? What do you think about it?

I thank you in advance for sharing your mind with me!

Dorian

willbeyours2
Jun 3, 2006, 7:13 AM
I personally feel that the sex of the person really does not matter. As I enjoy sex with both men and woman. I find for myself any way that I make love to a man with the same energy, passion, excitment whatever you want to call it as a woman. I want to make the other person feel good no matter what sex they are. Hope this helps.

JohnnyV
Jun 3, 2006, 10:58 AM
I believe this condition is quite difficult to be dealt with. Only thing I know.. I love people for who they are, not on the basis of them having a XX or XY in their genetic code... Is that what you feel too? What do you think about it?

I thank you in advance for sharing your mind with me!

Dorian

There are a few anatomical details that make a small difference; for instance I would give up playing with penises much more easily than I would give up playing with vaginas or breasts, which is why I rate myself a 2 on the Kinsey scale and am mostly straight.... but that's a minor point. Like you, my erotic sense usually grows out of a person's individual effect on me. It just so happens that most of my deepest emotions have been toward women, and from time to time, I am struck by an unpredictable attraction to a man.

J

jedinudist
Jun 3, 2006, 11:55 AM
Results: I cannot make my mind.. I like both.. In a way or in another one..

Dorian

I too like both "sexes" and am attracted to people based not on what's between their legs, but for who they are, how they act. Although I must admit, sometimes I do feel a desire for sex with another guy based soley on the fact that I would like to have sex with someone who has a penis. It's never anyone in particular, it's simply a desire for something I used to have quite regularly (sex with another guy) that I haven't had for a long time (because I got married); It's just the physical sensations and the type of things one can only do with a guy that I miss.

Who someone is and what kind of person they are is far more important to me than what gender they are.

Yes, it is difficult for many of us to cope with this. The world in general really doesn't like us, and it takes some of us a very long time to come to terms with who we are - Bisexuals.

I wish you good luck with your journey, and can only suggest that you play safely and feel free to chat with the folks here at bisexual.com - this is like a second family for many of us.

Blessed Be~

DorianCT
Jun 3, 2006, 1:03 PM
There are a few anatomical details that make a small difference; for instance I would give up playing with penises much more easily than I would give up playing with vaginas or breasts, which is why I rate myself a 2 on the Kinsey scale and am mostly straight.... but that's a minor point. Like you, my erotic sense usually grows out of a person's individual effect on me. It just so happens that most of my deepest emotions have been toward women, and from time to time, I am struck by an unpredictable attraction to a man.

J

I believe was in love only once so far, and that was with a girl i had a relationship with.. BTW, that's this Kinsey scale?

I found out something interesting.. When it comes to guys, I'd rather have sex with another bisexual man than with a gay man. For some reasons, gays (even straight acting one) are not as stimulating to my mind as bi men.. I assume I kind of feel more at ease with a bi like me.. I know we understand each other..

DorianCT
Jun 3, 2006, 1:05 PM
I too like both "sexes" and am attracted to people based not on what's between their legs, but for who they are, how they act. Although I must admit, sometimes I do feel a desire for sex with another guy based soley on the fact that I would like to have sex with someone who has a penis. It's never anyone in particular, it's simply a desire for something I used to have quite regularly (sex with another guy) that I haven't had for a long time (because I got married); It's just the physical sensations and the type of things one can only do with a guy that I miss.

Who someone is and what kind of person they are is far more important to me than what gender they are.

Yes, it is difficult for many of us to cope with this. The world in general really doesn't like us, and it takes some of us a very long time to come to terms with who we are - Bisexuals.

I wish you good luck with your journey, and can only suggest that you play safely and feel free to chat with the folks here at bisexual.com - this is like a second family for many of us.

Blessed Be~

Thanks for the good wish! I hope to enjoy my staying here!
Anyways, I do have that as well... At times I just find a man particularly attractive without even knowing him.. However, I aint too sure on whether I could sleep with him, as sleeping around isnt my thing..

citystyleguy
Jun 3, 2006, 3:39 PM
welcome dorian; i have been at this site a very short time, but have found it warm, welcoming, open to reasoned discussion and comments. you will find many questions answered here!

as to my bisexuality, i am equally attracted to both, sometimes at the same time. i would probably bore a great many here, as it takes more than a nod or wink of the eye to make me take the plunge. i like the intimacies of a ltr; there is always more to find out about a person and their story.

good luck in your life pursuits, and may you find those who will give you the joy that you deserve!

DorianCT
Jun 3, 2006, 8:43 PM
welcome dorian; i have been at this site a very short time, but have found it warm, welcoming, open to reasoned discussion and comments. you will find many questions answered here!

as to my bisexuality, i am equally attracted to both, sometimes at the same time. i would probably bore a great many here, as it takes more than a nod or wink of the eye to make me take the plunge. i like the intimacies of a ltr; there is always more to find out about a person and their story.

good luck in your life pursuits, and may you find those who will give you the joy that you deserve!

Hi, dear friend! Thanks for you warm, welcoming message! :D

It's true, this site seems to be full of friendly, open-minded people! Im already enjoying it!

As to the bisexuality thing, I agree with you that uncovering a person doesn't simply reduce itself to get into his/her panties.. Of course, that's nice too.. But it is not always the poing.. And it should be ancillary, rather the chore of it..

Thanks so much for your wish!! May all your dreams become true!

Dorian..

Sparks
Jun 4, 2006, 4:12 PM
There is nothing like sharing my body with a woman to completion. I prefer women. But then again, there is nothing like giving another man a blow job to completion. :2cents:

DorianCT
Jun 4, 2006, 5:37 PM
There is nothing like sharing my body with a woman to completion. I prefer women. But then again, there is nothing like giving another man a blow job to completion. :2cents:

Yep, sexually speaking, I agree with you fully!!

APMountianMan
Jun 4, 2006, 7:30 PM
My first experiences were with male playmates so I guess I developed a taste for male to male sex rather early. During my youth and those horny teen years when girls drove the guys crazy, it was not unusal for the guys to relieve their pent up frustrations with sex play among each other. Once most of the guys got steady girl friends, the sex with other males would end. But even when I started dating different girls, I always still had desires for other males. I do think that I am more on the gay side of bi than the straight side. Thank god I found a woman that can accept that.

:cool: