PDA

View Full Version : Discovering you are bi at 59 years of age

jazzer
Jun 8, 2005, 5:05 AM
Hi Guys

Well it was quite a shock, but after I retired I started having flash backs to my teenage years, when I had m/m relationships and started to feel the need to be with a man. My wife has been very understanding as she is straight, and wanted to be part of my experiences. We have now had three men in mmf threesomes and she has grown to love them. I know most men crave a ffm threesome but I think with women the opposite may be true. Although we are both in our sixties, we are very fit and still very sexually active. I am surprised by how many men my age feel the same and I am very happy to at last have found my sexual niche in life. :)

jo69guy
Jun 8, 2005, 5:56 AM
Congrats! Glad that your wife is so supportive! :flag1:

TouchableTina4
Jun 14, 2005, 2:00 AM
I am glad to see she is suppotive of you. Besides you are both are having fun!! :tong:

redone
Jun 15, 2006, 12:22 AM
Jazzer. I would like to chat to yuo but the e mail option for me to contact you will not allow me.I am Redone

Avocado
Jun 15, 2006, 10:58 AM
You lucky bugger, all that you mentioned and being able to retire so young. Cloud 9 for you :tongue:

Sparks
Jun 15, 2006, 1:50 PM
Welcome to a choice, warm commuity of people free to express themselves. Take good care.

Biboz49
Jun 15, 2006, 7:15 PM
Jazzer it's great isn't it! Congrats on having the courage to follow your desires and being open with your wife. It makes it so much better when you can share it with her and that she is supportive.

meteast chick
Jun 16, 2006, 11:51 AM
Congratulations, better late than never I say!!!

Having that kind of support and such a solid marriage makes all the difference in the world. I can't say that all women dream about a mmf, but then again your wife is straight and most of the women on this site are not, including me!

Okay, anyway, good going Jazzer,

Take care,
luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxo
meteast

arana
Jun 16, 2006, 12:02 PM
Magellen, Columbus and Jazzer.......all set out to discover.....which one had the most fun? lol :tong:

randall
Jun 16, 2006, 2:19 PM
Well Jazzer buddy, Congrats to you!!!!!!!!! We have talk many long times,and I am so glad you have found your nitch with being Bi. All the luck my friend. And you are a very lucky man to be able to have a very open marriage. God bless. Randall :) :tongue: :wiggle2: :grouphug: :bowdown: :bounce:

biecnal
Jun 16, 2006, 3:18 PM
Jazzer,

That is fantastic! Your wife sounds like a real sweetie, just like mine!

As for threesomes, I actually enjoy the MMF more than the FFM! I must be one of the strange ones, huh! LOL

Lance :-)

secretsucr
Jun 16, 2006, 5:34 PM
To have reached that age in what I assume is a long term marriage with such an understanding woman is a blessing. I'm envious and happy for you. I'll bet there are a lot of men out there in dead end marriages that can only dream of the experiences you have had and are having. Good luck and enjoy your life!