PDA

View Full Version : Am I a pervert?

Abiguypilot
Dec 29, 2011, 4:14 PM
I have jacked off into food or drinks that will be eaten or drank buy friends and their girlfriends/wife. Am I a dirtbag, or do other guys do this?

nitrog100
Dec 29, 2011, 4:19 PM
It's pretty fucked up, but it can also kind of be seen as funny. I have a friend who went through a phase where he put his dick in people's drinks...

Leo james
Dec 29, 2011, 4:21 PM
luv cream into coffee- have shot into coffee

Gearbox
Dec 29, 2011, 4:38 PM
If they don't know about it, it's illegal.
You should ask them what they think of you.

DuckiesDarling
Dec 29, 2011, 4:50 PM
You might want to double check with some lawyers but it could be classed as a type of assault.

keefer201
Dec 29, 2011, 4:56 PM
Take it as you will, buddy; if I knew of it, after I beat your ass, you can bet I'd file charges against you. You need some serious help. How fucked up is this website that some reprobate would even publish an admission of this sort? Jesus H. Christ!:soapbox:

FunE1
Dec 29, 2011, 4:57 PM
...uhm... wow.

I think the answer to your question is "yes".

llllllllll
Dec 29, 2011, 5:00 PM
pervert, maybe...idiot YES!

Pasadenacpl2
Dec 29, 2011, 6:06 PM
I have jacked off into food or drinks that will be eaten or drank buy friends and their girlfriends/wife. Am I a dirtbag, or do other guys do this?

The fact you needed to ask, should indicate the answer.

In this day of STD/Es to expose others to your ejaculate who have no ability to consent is not just in the dirtbag territory, it's criminal. Every person has the right to consent, and you have taken it away from them.

If it was me and I found out, I'd press charges.

Pasa

Jobelorocks
Dec 29, 2011, 6:31 PM
I think it is down right disrespectful and unsanitary. I am cool with most sexual practices as long as all parties are consenting. If I found out that anyone served me something with any of their bodily fluids without me knowing, they would certainly no longer be a friend of mine and depending on what fluid it was I would press charges (such as semen or blood).

mikey3000
Dec 29, 2011, 6:35 PM
Bwaa haa haa!! That is the most fucked up thing I've heard in a long time. The fact that anyone would get off on that is bizarre. I liken that to rape.

Freak!

sammie19
Dec 29, 2011, 7:06 PM
I'm not sure the OP isnt taking the Michael. But if he isnt, I'm sorry but such would be my outrage that he would have glasses, bottles and anything else I could find rammed up and deep into his every orifice.

If he really does what he says he does whatever nastiness comes his way he has brought upon himself. Ive no doubt charges of some kind could be pressed, but the satisfaction of returning in kind tenfold his appalling rancidness would be too difficult to resist.

marie0021
Dec 29, 2011, 7:18 PM
thats criminal behavior!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 29, 2011, 7:24 PM
Its not the site's fault if he is a nasty fucker and posted this. Its His dilemma if the wrong person catches him doing something like that. With me, I'm afraid he'd get his ass kicked by a little ole lady...:mad:
Cat

Long Duck Dong
Dec 29, 2011, 7:48 PM
rather than knock you over this, I am curious about why you do it.....??
I am assuming that its preplanned... and you made no mention if its consensual or not

so i am curious, about your reasoning for doing it, as most people would do something like this as a revenge tactic, but the way you are posting, it leads me to assume that its more of a regular thing and not a personal * attack * on specific people, in the form of a vengeance type action

part of the reason why I am curious is that some people do it as part of their sitophilia, or a sexual arousal to food and having some body else eat or drink any substance containing the semen, adds to the experience

if you want to pm me, thats fine..... thats if you read down the thread far enuf to see this lol

pepperjack
Dec 29, 2011, 8:02 PM
And I thought pissing in someone's coffee cup out of spite was crossing a line.

Moonlight_BHI
Dec 29, 2011, 8:42 PM
For one, that is gross and fucked up.
Without someones consent is wrong and can land you a cell in jail.
I would not be kind to the person who'd do that to me, honestly I would beat their ass till they begged for mercy.
And with that, I say goodbye and yuck!

elian
Dec 29, 2011, 9:41 PM
I get the impression that this arouses you, if it was consensual I wouldn't have a problem with it, if not then that's not cool.

R. R. Wayne
Dec 29, 2011, 9:43 PM
You need professional help. You are out of touch with reality. You are seriously over stepping the boundaries of normal behavior. Did you think you would find acceptance of this sick behavior here? We might be bi-sexual, but we are not perverts. Your behaviour is perverted.

What else do you need to read to help you get the message?

todaystheday
Dec 29, 2011, 11:39 PM
I can't wait to try your mashed potatoes.

jem_is_bi
Dec 29, 2011, 11:39 PM
I am sure others do stuff like that, but few of them broadcast it on the internet with a hint of pride. Why? If you have STD disease, there is a small possibility you could infect someone and be charged with a criminal act and your post on this site could very possibly be used against you.
However, I doubt there is a significant risk of disease. Nevertheless, your behavior indicates you have little respect for those you call friends or wife. I hope better for you and your friends and wife in the future.

tallkerri
Dec 29, 2011, 11:55 PM
Of course you are a pervert...and a deviant, and a loser, and hopefully someday soon a prison bitch of a large, large man who hates using any lube of any kind....but somehow I think you'd rather enjoy that....

BiCplAz
Dec 30, 2011, 12:02 AM
Now I know how glad I am to have moved away from Oregon. When I owned bars and restaurants in Portland it was a descent place but idiot perverts like you took it over and it stinks now and so do you.

tenni
Dec 30, 2011, 12:23 AM
pervert
describe sexual behaviors that are seen by an individual as abnormal, repulsive or obsessive.

deviant
recognized violation of social rules or norms. Norms are the specific behavioral standards, ways in which people are supposed to act, paradigms for predictable behavior in society.

It is a little difficult to determine whether you are mainly a pervert or a deviant. Clearly some here find your behaviour repulsive. Then I remember that some find same sex play repulsive. I am more inclined to see you as a deviant and quite possibly a criminal. (not sure that you have broken a law but you may be breaking some health rules and policies)

DOZERLA
Dec 30, 2011, 12:30 AM
Reminds me of that scene from American Pie were the geek jizzed in the beer at the frat party and later Stiffler unknowingly guzzled it down, then puked.

But seriously, this is pretty fucked up - esp with HIV scare today.

Moonlight_BHI
Dec 30, 2011, 12:49 AM
Then I remember that some find same sex play repulsive. I am more inclined to see you as a deviant and quite possibly a criminal. (not sure that you have broken a law but you may be breaking some health rules and policies)

Yes some find same sex play repulsive but that is usually consensual. What he does is not consensual from what I have read. He has not broken any laws but if he were to do this to the wrong person and they find out, they just might break him.

Long Duck Dong
Dec 30, 2011, 1:03 AM
there is a us federal law to do with food tampering that a guy was charged with recently.... mainly putting his semen in food

fda.gov/ICECI/CriminalInvestigations/ (http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/CriminalInvestigations/ucm275031.htm)

its basically the same in NZ, its a criminal offence to tamper with food in any manner that changes it from the original product.

Coastocoast
Dec 30, 2011, 1:43 AM
Read what happened in California and tell me that you think it is funny.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-man-arrested-ejaculating-water-bottle,0,2014924.story

tenni
Dec 30, 2011, 7:32 AM
Yes some find same sex play repulsive but that is usually consensual. What he does is not consensual from what I have read. He has not broken any laws but if he were to do this to the wrong person and they find out, they just might break him.

Consensual same sex doesn't matter to most who find same sex actions repulsive. That is your rationalization to make same sex activity acceptable. I'm not in favour of what this person is doing at all but it does help me to contexualize other people's behaviour.

I find the threat of a violent reaction almost as disturbing as the OP's behaviour. I'm just say'n.:eek: On the positive side of these physical threats of violence, no one has posted that they would shoot him.

darkeyes
Dec 30, 2011, 7:38 AM
I find the threat of a violent reaction almost as disturbing as the OP's behaviour. I'm just say'n.:eek: On the positive side of these physical threats of violence, no one has posted that they would shoot him.Me an all Tenni babes... but do understand why peeps mite just react violently.. an make no mistake.. if some 1 finds out he or ne 1 else is such a shitbag, they mite just shoot him.. or worse...

elian
Dec 30, 2011, 8:10 AM
Wait a second, if you carefully read the OP he DOESN'T say it's non-consensual.. Can anyone else confirm that HIV cannot live outside the human body for more than a few seconds?

I have heard of the "cream in the coffee" sort of thing before, it doesn't appeal to me but as long as he's not hurting anyone.. If OP hasn't been caught yet and he's doing it without other people's knowledge he should stop now.

Pasadenacpl2
Dec 30, 2011, 12:11 PM
HIV doesn't live long once in the air. However, being in a liquid (like, in a drink, for instance), it lasts considerably longer.

But, HIV isn't the only concern. In fact, in the kink community (especially when there is a chance for bodily fluids to be on BDSM furniture) we are far more concerned with Hepatitis, which can live outside the body for weeks and be transmitted in a variety of ways.

Pasa

mikey3000
Dec 30, 2011, 1:09 PM
Wait a second, if you carefully read the OP he DOESN'T say it's non-consensual.. Can anyone else confirm that HIV cannot live outside the human body for more than a few seconds?

Can you imagine if it is cosentual?

"Hey hon, come over here and taste John's dip. He just shot another load into it so it's really fresh. What? The mashed potatoes? Ok. Be right there."

:bigrin:

Really, don't you all think we're all being a little harsh on him? After all we don't want to come accross as being rude and unwelcoming.

Hey guy! We're sorry! Really! Come back! We understand!

:tongue:

(** Sorry Elian, I just couldn't resist.)

Rhevan
Dec 30, 2011, 5:17 PM
I really wish the OP had stated whether or not the others involved had consented, it would change my response. As it is written, I do believe you have an issue within yourself that needs addressing. I have done a lot of things in my life in the pursuit of learning and some I'm not proud of, but I learned from all the experiences. What have you learned from this one, OP?

Rhevan

elian
Dec 30, 2011, 6:34 PM
It may be highly unlikely to be consensual but he didn't say.. There are worse things people like besides ejaculate - like the 2girls1cup" website.. <arrerrgh> - that's NOT pudding.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_Girls_1_Cup <shivers>

mikey3000
Dec 30, 2011, 8:14 PM
Eww. Just ewww. :(

DuckiesDarling
Dec 30, 2011, 8:18 PM
The thing is....for some people a fetish is an aberration for others it's just natural. I do question whether it was consensual and if it wasn't stand by what I said about committing assault. If it was consensual then there is no problem and he would not be a pervert but someone who was enjoying what comes to naturally to him. There is a wide world of sexual interests out there and just because it doesn't float our boat it doesn't make it wrong. It's just not right for us. Confused yet? LOL

tenni
Dec 31, 2011, 8:41 AM
Nope
If an act is considered perverted, it has nothing to do with consent. It has to do with the three criteria. ( abnormal, repulsive, or obsessive). Even if people agree with the act it may still be understood by some as perverted. However, if it repulses you is it because there is no consent and you feel unsafe...it could happen to you fear? Maybe, but it is the feelings of being repulsed are what makes it perverted.

What I read on this site over and over again is that certain posters actions are deemed acceptable or not acceptable and to present your sexual activity on this site you need to be ready to be judged. Only certain sexual behaviour is tolerated. Same sex action is not generally seen as perverted by most posters because they are sexually open to it while others in mainstream hetero world may be repulsed by same sex action. Due to their repulsion, they label same sex action as perverted. Same sex activity is not deemed as perverted in mainstream hetero if the partners are female but more perverted if they are male.

Pasadenacpl2
Dec 31, 2011, 10:11 AM
To try to figure out if something is perverted really is a meaningless exercise. As Justice Scalia pointed out, it is a matter of taste and to legislate it would be impossible.

One thing I have been taught, and continue to teach is that we don't look down our nose at another person's kink. Just because it doesn't trip my trigger doesn't make it bad.

However, removal of consent (especially where safety and health are concerned) is just not acceptable. Whether we're talking about cumming in someone's food and drink, or cheating on them, the removal of informed consent is absolutely abhorrent.

This is something that I will not ever budge on. Informed consent is every person's right. When you remove it, you are wrong. No excuses. No splitting of hairs. No grey area. Not anything about your private situation excuses such actions.

Pasa

elian
Dec 31, 2011, 10:17 AM
Yeah, consent is the key for me too and it isn't a matter of "being a pervert" to me or not - most people who have experienced sex have had some sort of lustful desire in their life. In this case it's a matter of what is moral or immoral. I hope at least the guy is getting tested for STDs.

tenni
Dec 31, 2011, 11:10 AM
Elian
I agree that the guy should not be doing this without consent. However, using the word "moral" is a bit much. Morality as far as bisexuals is in conflict with hetero society's morality. You can not pick and chose. Well, you can just don't live in a glass house.:bigrin:

Whether Pasa doesn't want to decide what is perverted but his bondage stuff is perverted as well and that may be why he wants to avoid declaring what is perverted.:eek::bigrin: Its abnormal. Some find it repulsive. It may or may not be obsessive.

Most of us on this site are perverted by mainstream hetero values and morality. Embrace your perversions. :bigrin:

elian
Dec 31, 2011, 11:36 AM
Elian
I agree that the guy should not be doing this without consent. However, using the word "moral" is a bit much. Morality as far as bisexuals is in conflict with hetero society's morality. You can not pick and chose. Well, you can just don't live in a glass house.:bigrin:

Whether Pasa doesn't want to decide what is perverted but his bondage stuff is perverted as well and that may be why he wants to avoid declaring what is perverted.:eek::bigrin: Its abnormal. Some find it repulsive. It may or may not be obsessive.

Most of us on this site are perverted by mainstream hetero values and morality. Embrace your perversions. :bigrin:

I know you may just be trying to make a point but I do believe that bisexuals have morals that coincide with those of the wider world.

I was specifically thinking of the case of threatening someone's life - which would something like involuntary manslaughter...there are even (although rare) cases where people are allergic to semen. Hopefully it never amounts to that but you never know.

Rape (sex without consent) would be another example of something that I consider immoral.

darkeyes
Dec 31, 2011, 12:13 PM
I know you may just be trying to make a point but I do believe that bisexuals have morals that coincide with those of the wider world.

I was specifically thinking of the case of threatening someone's life - which would something like involuntary manslaughter...there are even (although rare) cases where people are allergic to semen. Hopefully it never amounts to that but you never know.

Rape (sex without consent) would be another example of something that I consider immoral.

You are right Elian, but Tenni is only referring to sexual morality but as u point out there are many areas that bisexuals share with heterosexuals and homosexuals. Rape being one... anything non consensual in fact. Another example.. a good friend of mine got into the S&M scene some years ago as a sub.. on one occasion her enjoyment of her place as a sub was ruined by the session turning away from S&M and becoming brutally just a matter of sadistic pleasure by a dom who was both experienced and not known for loss of control... it had moved into the realms of true sadism...the signals and end words were ignored as her dom blindy savaged her.. trust was so ruined that even now some years down the line she is much too afraid to re-enter the scene.

No one would ever consider such an occurrence as anything but an act of savage perversion whatever our sexuality. To the man's credit, his own loss of control and sadistic barbarity so shook him that he too has never been able to trust himself and has left the scene. He is a lucky man in one sense... the daft cow didn't report him and charges were never laid against him. Such is the dark and murky world of sado masochism.. I am not knocking the S&M world please dont misunderstand.. but whatever sexual activity we participate in involves risk of a non consensual and perverted act being forced on us..

Where I query Tenni's interepretation of perversion.. what is normal and abnormal? As gays lesbians and bisexuals we have long been called abnormal by society, something now changing.. surely normal/abnormal ends and begins when non consensuality enters the fray...

elian
Dec 31, 2011, 12:28 PM
I wasn't even considering the "sexual" part of the act "immoral" at all, it is the potential violation of trust that I object to..sorry to keep repeating the same thing over and over.

darkeyes
Dec 31, 2011, 12:50 PM
I wasn't even considering the "sexual" part of the act "immoral" at all, it is the potential violation of trust that I object to..sorry to keep repeating the same thing over and over.

Which is where Tenni's sense of the existence of a bisexual morality falls down.. even within the bisexual world there are umpteen different moralities.. same with my own world and the str8 world.. there is human morality only.. and even then much of that has as many faces as there are people in the world...

æonpax
Dec 31, 2011, 1:47 PM

Yes...if the parties involved are unaware that you secretly put your body fluids in their food or drink, such actions are low-life and scum ball. They go beyond mere perversions such as watersports, scat (which are acceptable between consenting adults) and become deviant behavior and in many states, criminal. See examples:

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2011/01/20/scorned-man-accused-of-urinating-in-ex-girlfriends-food/
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/piss.asp

tenni
Dec 31, 2011, 1:54 PM
"Where I query Tenni's interepretation of perversion.. what is normal and abnormal? As gays lesbians and bisexuals we have long been called abnormal by society, something now changing.. surely normal/abnormal ends and begins when non consensuality enters the fray..."

darkeyes
Not professing to be an "expert" despite having some training in psych stats courses, I would turn to the definition of Norm. Norms are the specific behavioral standards, ways in which people are supposed to act, paradigms for predictable behavior in society. When a behaviour deviates from those norms of a particular society the behaviour is seen as abnormal. Whether a society tolerates a certain behaviour (same sex ie) is not the same as stating that is the norm for that society. It doesn't take consensus but just a majority of a society to declare one behaviour as abnormal.(perverted)

As to whether there is or should be a bisexual morality that would more than not deal only with sexual matters. I would propose if there were any moral position/value it would state that having sex with both men and women is acceptable and appropriate behaviour. I don't think that there is a bisexual world though. I don't believe that there is a bisexual community either. There are bisexual organizations as I have previously stated but even they are not a community imo.

Elian
The act of placing anything in someone's food is one thing but when a man ejaculates into the food it is a sexual act imo. Is it not?

Pasadenacpl2
Dec 31, 2011, 1:55 PM
Morality as far as bisexuals is in conflict with hetero society's morality.

No. This is untrue. Morals are morals. They are not different simply because one is bisexual.

Denial of informed consent is immoral. Period. And in many cases, it is illegal too (which makes it unethical as well).

Is fucking a partner of the opposite sex immoral? No.
Is fucking a partner of the same sex immoral? No.
Is sex in general immoral? No.

Is cheating on your S.O. immoral? Yes.
Is exposing someone to bodily fluids of another without consent immoral? Yes. (and can be considered assault, or even depraved indifference)

You keep telling this lie, Tenni, that morals change for bisexuals. They don't. Where you stick your dick has nothing to do with the morality of your actions.

Pasa

DuckiesDarling
Dec 31, 2011, 3:28 PM
Nope
If an act is considered perverted, it has nothing to do with consent. It has to do with the three criteria. ( abnormal, repulsive, or obsessive). Even if people agree with the act it may still be understood by some as perverted. However, if it repulses you is it because there is no consent and you feel unsafe...it could happen to you fear? Maybe, but it is the feelings of being repulsed are what makes it perverted.

What I read on this site over and over again is that certain posters actions are deemed acceptable or not acceptable and to present your sexual activity on this site you need to be ready to be judged. Only certain sexual behaviour is tolerated. Same sex action is not generally seen as perverted by most posters because they are sexually open to it while others in mainstream hetero world may be repulsed by same sex action. Due to their repulsion, they label same sex action as perverted. Same sex activity is not deemed as perverted in mainstream hetero if the partners are female but more perverted if they are male.

Yet there are many posters on here that do not engage in several types of sexual activity, whether it is same sex or opposite sex. For example, I happen to enjoy anal, both giving and receiving. Others post they have *exit only* tattooed there. To them anal sex is a perversion, to those that enjoy it, it's part of making love. Since joining Fetlife my eyes have been opened up to a lot of what some would call perversions. I only have a few rules that I am not open enough to try ie the 2girls1cup link lol. But there are plenty of people that need the scat play to achieve orgasm. I'm sure that to a trained psych they would be considered perverted and *abnormal* but in a world where so much of what we do with those we love is called perverted, why should we judge a consensual act as perverted ourselves? To me the ejaculating into food is just that ejaculating into food. If he had consent of the people involved it was a sexual experience if he didn't have consent it was assault as was proven by some of the links that have been posted. To wit, if he is charged and found guilty of sexual assault by bodily fluids he would have to register as a sex offender. So again...for me the consent is the key, not what he did, but whether anyone else involved knew and consented.

keefer201
Dec 31, 2011, 4:12 PM
Yet there are many posters on here that do not engage in several types of sexual activity, whether it is same sex or opposite sex. For example, I happen to enjoy anal, both giving and receiving. Others post they have *exit only* tattooed there. To them anal sex is a perversion, to those that enjoy it, it's part of making love. Since joining Fetlife my eyes have been opened up to a lot of what some would call perversions. I only have a few rules that I am not open enough to try ie the 2girls1cup link lol. But there are plenty of people that need the scat play to achieve orgasm. I'm sure that to a trained psych they would be considered perverted and *abnormal* but in a world where so much of what we do with those we love is called perverted, why should we judge a consensual act as perverted ourselves? To me the ejaculating into food is just that ejaculating into food. If he had consent of the people involved it was a sexual experience if he didn't have consent it was assault as was proven by some of the links that have been posted. To wit, if he is charged and found guilty of sexual assault by bodily fluids he would have to register as a sex offender. So again...for me the consent is the key, not what he did, but whether anyone else involved knew and consented.

I believe you are a wonderful, wonderful woman, DD. You know something is coming your way after an opening like that...lol I will speak for myself, because there are just some things that a foot needs to be put down on concerning anything that goes off the scope. If I had a freind....such an overrated word; associate, and they told me that they enjoyed consensual eating, smearing, wearing shit......because that's what it is, SHIT, not scat. I'd have little to do with them after that.......that is way off the maps and is perverted. Again, if someone thought so little of me to let me in on them enjoying a spam sammy with mayo and extra cum...I'd vomit right on their shoes. I don't know why it is allowed, because this is a sexual site, that everything is open and considered "normal" Do we all remember the group NAMBLA? With the watering down of what we will tolerate, I can definately see the day when sex with children is considered "consensual."

Long Duck Dong
Dec 31, 2011, 7:14 PM
mainstream hetero morality... again......

when are we going to realise that more and more heteros are turning against the mainstream hetero morality themselves. ? and stop using hetero mainstream morality as a excuse for what is happening in our lives that is not going the way we want.....

if most heteros were not supportive of us and turning their backs on the moral mainstream, we would still be in the dark ages..... but they are not turning their backs on the hetero moral mainstream for us, they are doing it for themselves......they want the freedom to live their lives their way, IE open hetero relationship, living in a state of marriage without being married, children born out of wedlock, sex that is not for the act of procreation... the list goes on.....

every time we play the hetero mainstream morality card, we are simply saying that LGBT are wrong if they live, act or think in a manner that works for them, their partners and their lives, in aspects such as a monogamous relationship..... and are refusing to acknowledge that not all LGBT want to live the open relationship / poly relationship / marriage / FB / FwB lifestyle.....

maybe we should start telling the heteros that are blurring the lines of their own morality to get their asses back on * their side of the fence * and stop trying to live the * bisexual morality lifestyle * and start to tell all the LGBT to not live a hetero mainstream moral lifestyle cos their freedom of choice is not a option when it comes to being LGBT and they need to reflect that with their actions :tong:

we may be LGBT but many of our partners are not, and many of our partners are reflecting the changes in society.... so maybe some of the dinosaurs need to evolve or face extinction.....

elian
Dec 31, 2011, 7:58 PM
Elian
The act of placing anything in someone's food is one thing but when a man ejaculates into the food it is a sexual act imo. Is it not?

OK, let me see if I can elaborate on what I thought was a simple concept.

Yes, it could be a sexual act, or it could be an act of revenge. Scat, watersports, inflatables, latex, vacuum, electro, hot wax - I don't prefer any of those things personally, but I wouldn't condemn anyone who was turned on by them for being "immoral" as long as any activity is between consenting adults and it's done safely.

If he is preparing food for someone the person who consumes the food should have a right to feel safe that the chef took reasonable precautions not to taint the food. It is this potential betrayal of trust that I find morally disturbing, not the sexual behavior itself. If a person knows about it and PREFERS a little "meringue" on their pie then FINE as long as they aren't hurting anyone else.

I could care less if the participant was male, female, transgendered, straight, gay, lesbian, bi..

I'm not sure how I can make it any more clear than that.

keefer201
Dec 31, 2011, 8:00 PM
mainstream hetero morality... again......

when are we going to realise that more and more heteros are turning against the mainstream hetero morality themselves. ? and stop using hetero mainstream morality as a excuse for what is happening in our lives that is not going the way we want.....

if most heteros were not supportive of us and turning their backs on the moral mainstream, we would still be in the dark ages..... but they are not turning their backs on the hetero moral mainstream for us, they are doing it for themselves......they want the freedom to live their lives their way, IE open hetero relationship, living in a state of marriage without being married, children born out of wedlock, sex that is not for the act of procreation... the list goes on.....

every time we play the hetero mainstream morality card, we are simply saying that LGBT are wrong if they live, act or think in a manner that works for them, their partners and their lives, in aspects such as a monogamous relationship..... and are refusing to acknowledge that not all LGBT want to live the open relationship / poly relationship / marriage / FB / FwB lifestyle.....

maybe we should start telling the heteros that are blurring the lines of their own morality to get their asses back on * their side of the fence * and stop trying to live the * bisexual morality lifestyle * and start to tell all the LGBT to not live a hetero mainstream moral lifestyle cos their freedom of choice is not a option when it comes to being LGBT and they need to reflect that with their actions :tong:

we may be LGBT but many of our partners are not, and many of our partners are reflecting the changes in society.... so maybe some of the dinosaurs need to evolve or face extinction.....

LDD, I am a bisexual man that doesn't want, nor feel the need, to be identified by any group, cause or promotion of what I choose to do. I believe a major misconception is that everyone on this here boat, actually feels like paddling toward some shore that is identified as a goal. I've got too many obvious things in life to attend to without prancing around looking for some kind of liberty to stop me from being fired from a job that I wasn't doing well to begin with.

Light_and_Dark
Dec 31, 2011, 8:11 PM
You all are fools...so far i have only seen 3 or 4 posts of any enlightenment...the way the op posted had nothing to do with it being consensual or not...it had to do with not knowing whether what he liked doing was in and of itself perverted...a long time ago you were considered a devient and a pervert for being bisexual or homosexual yes TODAY that standerd is starting to change and rights are starting to change but when people started liking it how was it viewed?

Come on most mainstream posters are bi/gay/trans/othersexuality. All things that were considered perverted and sick no more then 20-30 years ago...The way he is asking is the way a woman that likes to be really raped asks if she is sick in the head....yes if you really want to get into it anyone that likes sex outside of the missionary position needs some type of psychological help.(I know there is a ton of fun outside that position just stating.)

If he is doing this non-consensually he needs to correct this(maybe not confess to previous occurences due to the type of reaction) but if he wants to continue doing so from non-consensual to something healthy, then he needs to talk to his friends and their significant others he thinks would be interested.

This would not be considered normal among most but neither is the desire to be raped(not play rape the real shit). Yet they have whole communities dedicated to it. Maybe not mainstream but someone with an odd fetish that feels alone should not be mocked or smashed apart when asking they should be given guidance on how to perform their interests in a healthy format.

So if he is doing this non-consensually he should change this to consensual and stop doing it behind their backs but this bashing is only going to cause him to run into hiding about it and it will become harmful to his health. A man interested in rape fantasies should not be shunned but guided to others like him on both sides the ones that like to rape and the ones be raped....For example I dont mind having gay friends...but all of them know that if they hit on me in a serious manner i will break their legs....their choices are their own but sorry dont swing that way myself. Does not mean what they are doing is wrong just not my cup of tea.

What he is doing is not necessarily wrong if consented just not my cup of tea..Are their others out there that do it yes....Some do it wrong some do it right just because it is not your cup of tea does not make the act immoral...

Signed

LOL

Diva667
Dec 31, 2011, 8:20 PM
As long as it's consensual, I say enjoy your kink. It's not mine, but that shouldn't stop you.

For your edification I offer you this - http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&keywords=semen%20cookbook&rh=n%3A283155%2Ck%3Asemen%20cookbook&page=1

If it isn't consensual then you need to stop, as this is what is known as assault.

If you want to find others who are into this , so that you can discuss the activities you enjoy, you might check out fetlife.com

dafydd
Dec 31, 2011, 8:55 PM

Just out of curiousity...what drinks? What food?
I mean do you go for foods/drink that mask the cum, or do you try to make the cum look like something e.g. a sauce of spread?
I can't believe noone has asked this...lol...

Long Duck Dong
Dec 31, 2011, 9:17 PM
You all are fools...so far i have only seen 3 or 4 posts of any enlightenment...the way the op posted had nothing to do with it being consensual or not...it had to do with not knowing whether what he liked doing was in and of itself perverted...a long time ago you were considered a devient and a pervert for being bisexual or homosexual yes TODAY that standerd is starting to change and rights are starting to change but when people started liking it how was it viewed?

Come on most mainstream posters are bi/gay/trans/othersexuality. All things that were considered perverted and sick no more then 20-30 years ago...The way he is asking is the way a woman that likes to be really raped asks if she is sick in the head....yes if you really want to get into it anyone that likes sex outside of the missionary position needs some type of psychological help.(I know there is a ton of fun outside that position just stating.)

If he is doing this non-consensually he needs to correct this(maybe not confess to previous occurences due to the type of reaction) but if he wants to continue doing so from non-consensual to something healthy, then he needs to talk to his friends and their significant others he thinks would be interested.

This would not be considered normal among most but neither is the desire to be raped(not play rape the real shit). Yet they have whole communities dedicated to it. Maybe not mainstream but someone with an odd fetish that feels alone should not be mocked or smashed apart when asking they should be given guidance on how to perform their interests in a healthy format.

So if he is doing this non-consensually he should change this to consensual and stop doing it behind their backs but this bashing is only going to cause him to run into hiding about it and it will become harmful to his health. A man interested in rape fantasies should not be shunned but guided to others like him on both sides the ones that like to rape and the ones be raped....For example I dont mind having gay friends...but all of them know that if they hit on me in a serious manner i will break their legs....their choices are their own but sorry dont swing that way myself. Does not mean what they are doing is wrong just not my cup of tea.

What he is doing is not necessarily wrong if consented just not my cup of tea..Are their others out there that do it yes....Some do it wrong some do it right just because it is not your cup of tea does not make the act immoral...

Signed

LOL

ROFLMAO..... having been in prison in the same block as some of NZ's worst sexual offenders, there is no way in hell that I would suggest that people give them a option to fuel their nature and tendencies..... cos somebody may well end up on a slab in the morgue......

guess thats the difference between people that have lived life and walked amongst the best and worst of society, and people that really have no bloody idea what they are talking about

dafydd
Dec 31, 2011, 9:31 PM

It must be hard for your gay friends, lusting privately over your flesh. Knowing if they ever let on, their legs would be smashed to smitherines. They can't even talk about it amongst themselves lest one of them tells you and your wrath becomes them. I can only imagine the constant sexual frustration of theirs, everytime you walk into the room; their need to rub up against you, to smell you, be with you, to cum on you, like you're a big bukake buck. So big deal...they jizz in your beer everynow and again...it's understandable when you deny them the touch of you, the touch of a real man, one who can break legs like they break cocktail sticks. Oh wait....but you're against people getting bashed for this perverted behaviour aren't you....

xdressersex
Dec 31, 2011, 9:49 PM
The worst I did was when we were all F____ up. I would disapear into the bedroom and get dressed up and walk out in stockings and all. It was so funny that the guys liked it the most.

X

Light_and_Dark
Dec 31, 2011, 10:51 PM
Day it is not like that...They just merely understand my point they can talk all they want they just know flirting with me is not my cup of tea i would not ACTUALLY break their legs....dont know maybe the mild over exaggeration was a little extreme...

LDD it is not a matter of not knowing what the fuck i am talking about...remember that whole dont open your mouth to wide until you have walked a mile in my shoes? What do the biggest sexual predators have to do with a woman that desires what is seemingly the unnatural desire to BE raped..yes their are communities out there that deal with this...similar to how the military has their own version of the red light districts on bases where housewives who are horny change their lightbulb or put out a mop to show that their husbands are away and they are feeling randy for some strange bloke to pop in...It is not main stream...Guys that go and rape truly unwilling girls are wrong i do disagree with true rape but...those communities handle it different then true rape...mostly organized close rape....and yes that is a healthier outlet then the current other methods....

DuckiesDarling
Dec 31, 2011, 11:01 PM
Day it is not like that...They just merely understand my point they can talk all they want they just know flirting with me is not my cup of tea i would not ACTUALLY break their legs....dont know maybe the mild over exaggeration was a little extreme...

LDD it is not a matter of not knowing what the fuck i am talking about...remember that whole dont open your mouth to wide until you have walked a mile in my shoes? What do the biggest sexual predators have to do with a woman that desires what is seemingly the unnatural desire to BE raped..yes their are communities out there that deal with this...similar to how the military has their own version of the red light districts on bases where housewives who are horny change their lightbulb or put out a mop to show that their husbands are away and they are feeling randy for some strange bloke to pop in...It is not main stream...Guys that go and rape truly unwilling girls are wrong i do disagree with true rape but...those communities handle it different then true rape...mostly organized close rape....and yes that is a healthier outlet then the current other methods....

Hmmm what current other methods? Oh you mean posting false things on Craig's list to get an enemy raped? But really this is going far from the point of the thread. One person's perversion is another's wet dream.

Long Duck Dong
Dec 31, 2011, 11:21 PM

I am not your partner, don't try to talk to me like I am......

I am a person that is 41 years old, I have been working with and dealing with BDSM, kink, fetish, paraphilia and other sexual / sexuality groups and individuals since I was 16.... and I have also done counselling and therapy work within those communities, including people that have been in rape play groups that have ended up mentally and emotionally unstable......

most groups are close knit and very supportive of each other and exercise caution with new people / strangers, they do not just open their doors, arms and legs to people with a interest..... cos thats how things go badly wrong....

even in fetlife, they have a *safety * network amongst the members ( and we have fetlife members in this site ) so that people with *issues * can be dealt with by the community and its members not just by the site mods themselves.......

if you wanna tell people about how wide they open their mouths, I would suggest you do not start your posts by telling people that they are all fools and how only 3-4 are enlightened.... cos you come across as a 23 year old obnoxious know it all telling older people how they are fools and thats something that can come back to bite you and your partner on the ass......

dafydd
Dec 31, 2011, 11:53 PM

Why would they flirt with you if they are your friends?

Light_and_Dark
Jan 1, 2012, 1:48 AM
daf when i figure someone leans that way i let them know immediately they dont always start out as close friends and second of all flirting does end up happening in most friendships even unintentional moving to it.

And ldd when you didnt bother reading the whole post and only read 5 sentences i have every right to say what i said in response....

I stated that their are communities never went into detail when i came back with a response using the military thing that is more close knit a community in that example then most think.. A blase example is not used to give detailed examples...the rape scenario example was not getting into detail about rape type stuff.

You look at age and SEEM to see the level of knowledge and experience I am not talking to you like my partner I am talking to you like I would anyone that comes back and replies without FULLY reading. I am not insulting your experiences or knowledge merely commenting on your lack of knowledge of mine.

I myself do not encourage rape play...been in that community and is not a fond taste for me unless I am with someone I care about that is truly into that world. If you go back and count the posts of people that thought before posting you will see the quantity is few.

The question the op asked is one i know many bi and homosexual people have asked of themselves when they started reaching that brink...when they started questioning if what they felt was right or not....think about the wording if you have all this experience you should see it...I didnt get to deep into your long posts but from the look of it you saw the thing I am pointing out.

Long Duck Dong
Jan 1, 2012, 2:05 AM
I read everything, and reply to what I want to reply to....

if I look at the people that expressed their opinion about the OP based around their own thoughts and opinions, I see many but when I look for the posts that ridicule the opinions of others.... I see few

age is not a indication of knowledge and experience, which, if you have read my other posts in other recent threads, I have stated that I do not see people in terms of age and experience.....so your remark to me about how I do not read fully and how I look at age etc...... clearly shows who reads and who assumes......

so may I suggest that you actually read before you post, lest you make a fool of yourself by your own words

Light_and_Dark
Jan 1, 2012, 2:41 AM
Your very second reply to my post went straight to the end so based on this conversation only bases your replies on age. The way you reply shows you did not reply to what i actually wrote so either we are having a communication barrier or you are only seeing what you want....I prefer to believe we are not quite meeting on equal communication terms(ie location and living differences causing a break down in knowledge).

Long Duck Dong
Jan 1, 2012, 3:06 AM
guess you failed to read what I wrote then, I read everything and reply to what I want to reply to.....

there is no communication barrier, just your inability to comprehend the fact that I am not really interested in your games.... hence why I perfer to play with myself than others.

tenni
Jan 1, 2012, 9:22 AM
"No. This is untrue. Morals are morals. They are not different simply because one is bisexual."

The term “morality” can be used either
1. descriptively to refer to some codes of conduct put forward by a society or,
a. some other group, such as a religion, or
b. accepted by an individual for her own behavior or
2. normatively to refer to a code of conduct that, given specified conditions, would be put forward by all rational persons.

“Morality”when used in a descriptive sense has an essential feature that “morality” in the normative sense does not have, namely, that it refers to codes of conduct that are actually put forward and accepted by some society, group, or individual. If one is not a member of that society or group, and is not that individual, accepting a descriptive definition of “morality” has no implications for how one should behave."
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/morality-definition/

As you may read there are differences in morality from society to society and even sub groups or individuals may have their own moral code. This is illustrated by the acceptance of same sex marriages in some societies but not others. Executing murders in some societies but such practices are seen as abhorrent in other societies. Sub groups in a society such as bisexuals may have differing morality from heteros and gays in certain areas of sexual activity. This site has a group who espouse certain moral beliefs that may differ from other bisexual groups in different societies or other websites etc. Certain behaviour that falls under SM kink may have sub groups of a society that find that there is a behavioural moral code that makes it acceptable to that group but other groups and even the society as a whole may condemn SM as deviant perverted behaviour.

csrakate
Jan 1, 2012, 10:13 AM
I am not addressing morals or perversion....I am simply stating that putting ANYTHING in someone's food or drink without their knowledge is wrong! I don't care if it is semen or sugar.....doing so is a violation of trust among human beings. So....are you a pervert??? I don't know nor do I care. You are just wrong in what you are doing.

xdressersex
Jan 1, 2012, 10:23 AM
Pretty much. It's against the law and unless I knew you did I wouldn't like it myself.

X:eek:

Gearbox
Jan 1, 2012, 11:30 AM
A 'friend' of mine told me once how he had 2 women stay the night, had lots of fun, was blown in the morning which one swallowed quite eagerly.
For breakfast he made them sandwiches, which he cum in and fed them WITHOUT their knowledge.

They would have swallowed his load had he asked, but he didn't want that! He wanted to watch them eating his cum unaware, and in a non sexual situation.
In a way it's a voyeuristic violation with an interactive edge.

I doubt the OP's friends & their gf's/wives queue up for a spunk sandwich!:rolleyes: Thank fek he's not into scat too.:tong: (Sorry!lol).

Basically it's ALWAYS a good thing to get the all clear from parties involved in the thrill, EVEN IF that takes away the thrill. They could always pretend not to know! Like in s&m where pretending is part of the fun.;)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 1, 2012, 12:39 PM
Boy, did this guy get alot of fap material on This thread......Ya'll's feedin' the fetish, Guys...
Cat

pepperjack
Jan 1, 2012, 2:08 PM
Ditto! I'm ready for a new and better topic. By the way, my first day of 2012 is a very pleasant one; hope it's an indicator of a good year ahead.:impleased

tenni
Jan 1, 2012, 6:35 PM
Boy, did this guy get alot of fap material on This thread......Ya'll's feedin' the fetish, Guys...
Cat

sorry hun but as nasty as this may be. To me, this seems more relevant to a bisexual web site than reading about campfires and cookies.....:eek:

Have a cookie sweetie.:bigrin::tong:

Big hug.:rolleyes:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 1, 2012, 8:11 PM
lol Bless yer lil heart, Tenni. Happy New Year...Dumpling.:tongue:
Cat

elian
Jan 1, 2012, 9:41 PM
lol Bless yer lil heart, Tenni. Happy New Year...Dumpling.:tongue:
Cat

Cat, I didn't know you spoke "Southern" :)

keefer201
Jan 1, 2012, 10:21 PM
Yes! You are a pervert. This is a very new year. Can we put this one to bed already?

Doggiestyle
Jan 2, 2012, 1:19 AM

You know,,,,,, There seem to be times that people publish bullshit like this, just trying to get something started. Now I'm not saying that they did or didn't do this deed, just that they are people on this site that like to post crazy statements like this "just to get folks all riled up" Or at least that is what it seems like to me! I've seen it before, will see it again, so go ahead and play all you want!!! :rolleyes:

That's just my :2cents: on this thread.

Your friend :doggie:

Doggiestyle
Jan 2, 2012, 1:29 AM
Cat

Yep, I agree with ya Cherokee Mountaincat!!! :cool:

Everybody seems to be playing this one out to the max, with their analyzing, their philosophy, their opinions, what should and shouldn't be, and on and on and on.
Folks seem to fall right into "feeding the fetish" alright!!!

That's a good call "Cat" :cool:

Your friend, :doggie:

Gearbox
Jan 2, 2012, 1:48 AM
I'm sure some have a fetish for posting on threads saying not to post on threads.

Dear God! Cum already yu pervy buggers!:tongue:

void()
Jan 2, 2012, 2:53 AM
"No. This is untrue. Morals are morals. They are not different simply because one is bisexual."

2. normatively to refer to a code of conduct that, given specified conditions, would be put forward by all rational persons.

“Morality”when used in a descriptive sense has an essential feature that “morality” in the normative sense does not have, namely, that it refers to codes of conduct that are actually put forward and accepted by some society, group, or individual. If one is not a member of that society or group, and is not that individual, accepting a descriptive definition of “morality” has no implications for how one should behave."

As you may read there are differences in morality from society to society and even sub groups or individuals may have their own moral code. This is illustrated by the acceptance of same sex marriages in some societies but not others. Executing murders in some societies but such practices are seen as abhorrent in other societies. Sub groups in a society such as bisexuals may have differing morality from heteros and gays in certain areas of sexual activity. This site has a group who espouse certain moral beliefs that may differ from other bisexual groups in different societies or other websites etc. Certain behaviour that falls under SM kink may have sub groups of a society that find that there is a behavioural moral code that makes it acceptable to that group but other groups and even the society as a whole may condemn SM as deviant perverted behaviour.

Forgive my absence in this conversation. I was accessing the subject
matter. This observation is quite simple and humble. Wallowing in the
mud soils my porch. My job is keeping the porch clean. I'm lazy so,
will stay away from the mud.

Al I desire pointing out is having read some of Marquis de Sade's
works. What is discussed here does not seem related to
sadomasochism. Even if it were related, there are still ethics
and morals applicable to people. As has been stated
earlier, with disregard of consent this is unethical.

Excuse me, need to sweep my porch. By the by tenni, please
consider this a notice. I know you're a far more worthy person
to converse with than your actions of late make you seem. I
would dislike sweeping you off the porch. Please aspire to
dusting yourself off. Thanks.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 2, 2012, 3:14 AM
lol Coming from Miss. and Ark, I Better speak Southern! lol :eek:
Kisses Sugar..:}
Cat

elian
Jan 2, 2012, 10:26 AM
Yep, I agree with ya Cherokee Mountaincat!!! :cool:

Everybody seems to be playing this one out to the max, with their analyzing, their philosophy, their opinions, what should and shouldn't be, and on and on and on.
Folks seem to fall right into "feeding the fetish" alright!!!

He's been verry naughty, I think we should all give the OP a very thorough *SPANKING* <evil grin>

(hehe..I'm not actually into spanking but I couldn't resist)

Pasadenacpl2
Jan 2, 2012, 10:50 AM
I'm into spanking. So, I'll do that.

And after the spanking?

Pasa

Pasadenacpl2
Jan 2, 2012, 10:58 AM

That's all very nice. And not terribly relevant. I'm going to try to make this as simple as possible, Tenni.

Is it moral, or is it immoral? You be the judge: Taking away the right of informed consent from another human being, especially where sex is concerned.

If you're straight, this is immoral.
If you're gay, this is immoral.
If you're married, this is immoral.
If you're single, this is immoral.
If you're bisexual, this is STILL immoral.

There are some acts that no matter what group you wish to categorize yourself in (or refrain from) are still immoral. Why? Because the one group you cannot remove yourself from is being a human.

Pasa

darkeyes
Jan 2, 2012, 11:33 AM
That's all very nice. And not terribly relevant. I'm going to try to make this as simple as possible, Tenni.

Is it moral, or is it immoral? You be the judge: Taking away the right of informed consent from another human being, especially where sex is concerned.

If you're straight, this is immoral.
If you're gay, this is immoral.
If you're married, this is immoral.
If you're single, this is immoral.
If you're bisexual, this is STILL immoral.

There are some acts that no matter what group you wish to categorize yourself in (or refrain from) are still immoral. Why? Because the one group you cannot remove yourself from is being a human.

Pasa

I agree with u Pasa....but can think of at least two areas off the top of my head where u have argued and probably still do argue quite the opposite... had you simply said "If you're a human being, this is immoral" would have covered it..

Gearbox
Jan 2, 2012, 12:58 PM
Oh dear me. Now we have non elected spokespeople for all Human kind.
I didn't consent to that. Which makes it an immoral morality, if I cared to judge.

Spunk sandwich for table 4 please.:tongue:

tenni
Jan 2, 2012, 1:14 PM
Gear
I wonder if table 4 are big tippers? :bigrin:

Elian
I'm not quite sure what all your metaphor about sweeping your porch meant in reference to me?:eek: I was not supporting the OP's behaviour but discussing the broader issue about bisexuals and morality compared to mainstream morality.

Cat
Why bless your little heart as well Dumpling:bigrin:
Desole madame mais la traductions veut dire le meme choise de moi et aussi "cheeky" Canuck comme moi.

* closes book on US Southern Belle translations to Canuck:eek:

darkeyes
Jan 2, 2012, 1:31 PM
I didn't consent to that. Which makes it an immoral morality, if I cared to judge.

Yas safe as far as I'm concerned Gearbox babes.. I just say how I c things.. am no 1's spokeperson 'cept me own... wether its moral or immoral or a moral immorality or an immoral morality... or just simply bollox... am speakin for no 1 but mesel.. just like alla the otha bollox speakers on site..;)

Course then 'gain maybe am just speakin cobblers.. ther a lotta cobblerspeak an all as it happens..:tong: No 1 is immune from the occasional speakin of cobblers...;)

Aaaahhh 2012... not much diff from previous years then... Happy New Year me lufflies one an all...:bigrin:

Michigan_cpl
Jan 2, 2012, 2:02 PM
to answer your question, HELL YES YOU ARE SICK and that is down right wrong.
i that happend to me i would kick your ass, then super glue your dick to your tummy then press charges. you sick b*****d

Gearbox
Jan 2, 2012, 2:19 PM
Yas safe as far as I'm concerned Gearbox babes.. I just say how I c things.. am no 1's spokeperson 'cept me own... wether its moral or immoral or a moral immorality or an immoral morality... or just simply bollox... am speakin for no 1 but mesel.. just like alla the otha bollox speakers on site..;)

Course then 'gain maybe am just speakin cobblers.. ther a lotta cobblerspeak an all as it happens..:tong: No 1 is immune from the occasional speakin of cobblers...;)

Aaaahhh 2012... not much diff from previous years then... Happy New Year me lufflies one an all...:bigrin:
Hey I'm eating here!:bigrin:

That's the trouble with morals. They can't be universal, and as a result we talk bolox when we talk morals, depending on who we're talking to.lol But it is fun. I love bolox, in many ways.:tongue:
The $64,000 question: "Am I a pervert?", depends on how many others share our perversion. Same goes for 'Morality'.

Happy new year lovely lady. Hope your not getting the violent hail showers there! My umbrella is feked!:bigrin:

keefer201
Jan 2, 2012, 2:36 PM
This question abrogates all social mores, but it does give reality to the proverbial "shit sandwhich" which I am sure this douchebag has served. I am curious though; why hasn't he been back to post a response to his question?

void()
Jan 2, 2012, 3:46 PM
Elian
I'm not quite sure what all your metaphor about sweeping your porch meant in reference to me?:eek: I was not supporting the OP's behaviour but discussing the broader issue about bisexuals and morality compared to mainstream morality.

It was not Elian. The metaphor means I'm responsible for me. I do not need to waste energy on crappy people. Your choice of discussion makes you appear to be crappy. As has been pointed out countless times, you are as human as the next person. You continue a futile attempt of segregation, I will ignore you. That is what I mean by sweeping off my porch. Not worth the aggravation.

mikey3000
Jan 2, 2012, 7:44 PM
I bet the OP is a closet S&M fan and just loves being kicked in the nuts. That's why he really posted.

jem_is_bi
Jan 2, 2012, 9:26 PM
I bet the OP is a closet S&M fan and just loves being kicked in the nuts. That's why he really posted.

Maybe not. But, that is what he got.
So if he is S&M he is happy.
Otherwise, he feels crappy.

falcondfw
Jan 2, 2012, 9:34 PM
This question abrogates all social mores, but it does give reality to the proverbial "shit sandwhich" which I am sure this douchebag has served. I am curious though; why hasn't he been back to post a response to his question?

Maybe he got caught and is now serving 5 to 10? We can only hope.

void()
Jan 2, 2012, 9:59 PM

"Every day I'm shuffling ..." :)

pepperjack
Jan 2, 2012, 10:38 PM

When I was a young buck in my 20's, I worked with a much older guy who could probably define the word "hick" and told me an anecdote on the job one day about having been kicked between the legs by a mule when he was younger; he said the pain was so intense, it made him black out! Upon coming to, he saw the mule still standing nearby as well as a 2x4 on the ground. In a complete rage, he stood up, grabbed the 2x4 and planted it on the skull of the animal with such ferocity its legs buckled and it dropped dead where it stood. I think any man who's ever been seriously "racked", can sympathize with this guy.;)

Pasadenacpl2
Jan 3, 2012, 1:25 AM

Ya know, you're pretty damned flippant without actually contributing anything. If you have an issue with the content of what I said, then how about you debate me on that, rather than on whether or not you think I had the authority to say it...hrm?

Just so that you can remember what I actually said, I'll even simplify it for you:

In regards to sex and exposure to bodily fluids, to remove informed consent from another human being is immoral. I personally cannot think of any situation where this is not the case. Can you? If you can, then challenge me and present your case. If not, then simply agree with me and move along.

Pasa

Gearbox
Jan 3, 2012, 10:03 AM
Ya know, you're pretty damned flippant without actually contributing anything. If you have an issue with the content of what I said, then how about you debate me on that, rather than on whether or not you think I had the authority to say it...hrm?

Just so that you can remember what I actually said, I'll even simplify it for you:

In regards to sex and exposure to bodily fluids, to remove informed consent from another human being is immoral. I personally cannot think of any situation where this is not the case. Can you? If you can, then challenge me and present your case. If not, then simply agree with me and move along.

Pasa
If you read carefully you'll notice I wasn't flippant at all. I was smack on the crux of the OP's question:

Am I a dirtbag, or do other guys do this?
He was asking if he was being immoral, and should he feel guilty about it. Being 'moral' or due a dose of guilt depends on how others judge him, whether they say it's ok or not ok.
If he posted that on a site for covert spunk sandwich makers, he'd most likely get the thumbs up and a list of reasons why it's ok. They'd have a different moral code.;)

That's what I'm obviously talking about! There ARE different moral codes for different people. Not one set for all Human kind, no matter how much you'd like that.
The actual act he's asking about is IMO 'WRONG'! I don't think he should do it. Where we disagree is when you think you can speak for me. You can't!
If I had thought it 'moral', your morals wouldn't be worth a damn.;)

Pasadenacpl2
Jan 3, 2012, 11:12 AM
Bullshit. Sorry, but some things are wrong no matter who you are. Removing the ability for another person to give informed consent is wrong. That's not opinion. It's pretty much a universal truth. I'd love to see a situation presented that refutes this.

Thank God we have laws though to cover for douchebags who can't figure that out. What he did, if it is without consent, is illeagal in several ways.

Pasa

Gearbox
Jan 3, 2012, 2:49 PM
'Universal truths' in YOUR universe maybe, but that's it! I realise how uncomfortable that must be for you, as you'd like to think your some kind of law giver, but that's how it is sorry.

I doubt you go around protesting about circumcision, people sneezing, making a noise, breaking wind etc etc etc yet they are all acts that effect another without consent and against your moral code.
I'm guessing that spunk sandwiches are more distasteful to you. Also that your moral code is based on what's distasteful to you and not what a God or or 'moral gene' would say.
Also that the stronger your distaste, the stronger you protest. 'Your distaste' being the prime motive for your 'morals'.;)

That's what a moral code is! Not some universal to Humankind truism that is a part of being human, but something we create as Humans to keep the flock in order and us from what repels us.

I personally don't want a spunk sandwich (I was jesting earlier.lol). I'd like to control whether or not I get one. So I have motive to say "That's WRONG!".:bigrin:
For someone who wouldn't mind a surprise spunk garnish, that particular 'moral' would be defunct to them.

Their out there Pasa! Have little doubt about that. They ruin your universal laws good & proper.;)

csrakate
Jan 3, 2012, 4:36 PM
I can't believe this debate is still going on....(I also can't believe that anyone would have taken Gear's sarcastic remark about wanting a "spunk sandwich" seriously)....but I digress.....

The OP is off and running and hasn't had a thing to say since he's posted. He's probably "garnishing" an hors d'oeuvre tray as we speak, but I can safely say he doesn't give a rat's ass what we think about his little peccodillo nor does he intend to stop. I think we should let it rest. It's really not worth any more of our energy or concern because I don't think anything we say will change a thing.(except that maybe the rest of us will be a bit cautious whenever we eat food at a friend's house!:bigrin:)

chook
Jan 3, 2012, 5:33 PM
Anyone for a game of darts?????

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

In all seriousness if someone did that to me I really would be up on a murder charge

darkeyes
Jan 3, 2012, 6:19 PM
Anyone for a game of darts?????

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

In all seriousness if someone did that to me I really would be up on a murder charge

Hav never thot of me luffly ole upside down head as a perv... potty.. but no perv... but God the Kangaroos and wallabies keep tellin me bout odd taste in their sandwiches wen they munch at Chookie's place... an the ole chooks don haff walk funny...:tong:

Dusn matta Chookie.. still luffya ne way...

darkeyes
Jan 3, 2012, 6:23 PM
I can't believe this debate is still going on....(I also can't believe that anyone would have taken Gear's sarcastic remark about wanting a "spunk sandwich" seriously)....but I digress.....

The OP is off and running and hasn't had a thing to say since he's posted. He's probably "garnishing" an hors d'oeuvre tray as we speak, but I can safely say he doesn't give a rat's ass what we think about his little peccodillo nor does he intend to stop. I think we should let it rest. It's really not worth any more of our energy or concern because I don't think anything we say will change a thing.(except that maybe the rest of us will be a bit cautious whenever we eat food at a friend's house!:bigrin:)

achhhh mumsie.. some peeps need a humour transplant... u an me r of the .com old school.. nice an luffly... wen peeps didnt get all uptite an serious bout piss takes... an its 3rd of Jan an its bouncin on knee time like wen me wos a babba an all....

Cathy38c
Jan 3, 2012, 7:44 PM
If I were to jerk off in someone's food or drink, it better be my own!

dafydd
Jan 3, 2012, 9:25 PM
i just always assumed that's what happened if u pissed waitors off, or sent a steak back, or it was new year or something.

Pasadenacpl2
Jan 3, 2012, 9:51 PM
'Universal truths' in YOUR universe maybe, but that's it! I realise how uncomfortable that must be for you, as you'd like to think your some kind of law giver, but that's how it is sorry.

I doubt you go around protesting about circumcision, people sneezing, making a noise, breaking wind etc etc etc yet they are all acts that effect another without consent and against your moral code.
I'm guessing that spunk sandwiches are more distasteful to you. Also that your moral code is based on what's distasteful to you and not what a God or or 'moral gene' would say.
Also that the stronger your distaste, the stronger you protest. 'Your distaste' being the prime motive for your 'morals'.;)

That's what a moral code is! Not some universal to Humankind truism that is a part of being human, but something we create as Humans to keep the flock in order and us from what repels us.

I personally don't want a spunk sandwich (I was jesting earlier.lol). I'd like to control whether or not I get one. So I have motive to say "That's WRONG!".:bigrin:
For someone who wouldn't mind a surprise spunk garnish, that particular 'moral' would be defunct to them.

Their out there Pasa! Have little doubt about that. They ruin your universal laws good & proper.;)

Wow..so close...and yet so far away.

And none of those things fall under the heading of sexual acts or exposure to bodily fluids, which was a qualifier in my statement. A pretty important qualifier, at that.

Where sex is concerned, we all have the right to informed consent. Just because Douchebag #546 doesn't recognize that right doesn't remove it or make it only imaginary. It just makes DB456 clueless.

You can call it ethics if it makes you feel better. You can call it human rights. There are a myriad of methods to approach it. None of them are on a sliding scale based upon the perpetrator's perception of things.

Pasa

dafydd
Jan 3, 2012, 10:23 PM
Wow..so close...and yet so far away.

And none of those things fall under the heading of sexual acts or exposure to bodily fluids, which was a qualifier in my statement. A pretty important qualifier, at that.

Where sex is concerned, we all have the right to informed consent. Just because Douchebag #546 doesn't recognize that right doesn't remove it or make it only imaginary. It just makes DB456 clueless.

You can call it ethics if it makes you feel better. You can call it human rights. There are a myriad of methods to approach it. None of them are on a sliding scale based upon the perpetrator's perception of things.

Pasa

The point about circumcision though was well made. Where do you stand on that, as an act of butchery that affects a man's sex life, and is often done without consent....? Not intending to start a new topic, just wondered what ur opinion was given your response above.

d

tenni
Jan 3, 2012, 10:25 PM
The entire belief that "consent" makes this acceptable is purely subjective based upon a small group of posters on bisexual.com. It may be considered too permissive from some. When I think of my own mainstream society, I do not know if they would agree that consent is required and then spunk sandwiches etc. would be acceptable.

I suspect that there would be a significant segment if not a majority of the mainstream society that would state that under no circumstances , including consent, would they believe that this act is acceptable.

So, unless other posters have the results of a survey amongst reasonable citizens of their society, what is being proposed is bisexual morality based upon a small sample group.

dafydd
Jan 3, 2012, 10:45 PM
tenni, come on i thought this forum was full of cum eaters, according to past threads. ;)

a lot of the people ive slept with enjoying licking or eating cum It's a shame (for them) that I find it gross (otherwise I'd let them do it)

I don't think its the idea of ingesting cum that makes it seem abhorrent though to most people.

..perhaps it is the idea of mixing cum in food that repulses.....possibly.. maybe not

....but I'd say mostly it is the idea of *not* knowing that you're eating cum (the consent idea), and that it was someone elses cum e.g. not ur lover's cum (e.g. its not cum you fancy or find attractive, cum you want to sleep with or marry, cum you know so well that you don't mind it being up your ladies bits or your bum hole let along in ur mouth). FYI is there anyone that would tolerate their lover doing the same thing every now and again....if they told u afterwards...could u forgive them?

the other objection of course to this lurid act might be:
outrage if you had sat there and forced down a funky tasting salad, just to be polite at a hosts dinner party. Then to find out that, not only had the host jizzed in it, but that you had forced yourself to eat the food and wasted your energy feeling guilty about not liking it!

that makes u feel like you've been taken for a fool. the "I'm with stupid" motif. Maybe that's what also gets people cross.

or maybe its just enough that they didn't get asked.

and finally to respond to the point u raised tenni, about consent making things acceptable or not...i thought the whole point of consent is that by its very nature, it make things acceptable, between those who give it.
the idea of general acceptability is null and void surely. e.g. it doesn't need to be acceptable to others, only those that consent.

willing to be dissuaded from that though. i feel it needs more inquiry.

tenni
Jan 3, 2012, 11:14 PM
You have a point daffyd about cum eating with consenting adults is different than cum in food. (food safety issues may over ride consent and the less permissive perspective of a society) The question is about perversion which touches on morality. As provided in the definition of morality and perversion, it deals with norms or can deal with norms. It may be an individual moral question but the proposal that consent makes it acceptable is fine between those people. Norms deal with groups whether they are Canadians, British, etc. or Muslims, Catholics, or a sub segment of society ...bisexuals. No one has provided evidence that consent would work in groups other than the small group of bisexuals posting on this site.

I am stating that it appears that the morals of the Canadian society may be changing and becoming more conservative based upon recent elections, statements made by politicians as well as statements in the media. I wouldn't be surprised to find such a consensual idea being rejected by Canadians but I don't know. Some may see it as too risky that an unknown person might get it. Can you not see cum inspectors checking out food in restaurants next to insure that there are no wayward cum sandwiches, or some other governmental nonsense ;)