PDA

View Full Version : when was your first time bottoming for a guy?

Ewerton
Dec 28, 2011, 11:18 AM
So...how old were you? How did it feel like? Did it happen before or after you started having sex with women and if it happened before, did it affect your attraction to women? I wanna do it..just not sure if I should before I start messing around with girls( which might as well happen in a few days, I'm trying to get one). I know I guy, pretty nice one who will top me...I just gotta let it happen...so any thoughts on it will be appreciated...thanks and Happy new year!

slipnslide
Dec 28, 2011, 11:41 AM
This has been discussed ad nauseam.

Try doing a search.

ErosUrge
Dec 28, 2011, 2:10 PM
Though this has been discussed many times, I think it is only right that we reach out to anyone who is not aware of the fact. So here's my :2cents:

Even though I have shared my experience before in the past, I will repeat here again.

My first time bottoming was when I was 18 and I hated it. I could never relax and the person doing it had no patience or willingness to allow me to adjust. After that, I didn't think it possible to enjoy.

But fortunately, I finally met a man who knew exactly how to approach things. His asking me didn't convince me and I told him about my negative experiences before as I did try again after the first negative experience but still was not able to enjoy it. Since this man had great patience, he got me to relax. As he entered me I felt immediate discomfort and panicked. Rather than thrust into me, he stopped and told me he wasn't going to move until I was okay. And eventually the discomfort eased. He focused on getting me turned on and did. I finally had an erection and then he slid in just a bit more. Again, I felt discomfort and he stopped at that moment. This went on until finally he was in me all the way. By this time, I was relaxed and turned on moving with each of his thrusts. I could feel my orgasm mounting and building. Little by little I reached the point of orgasm and it was an amazing experience.

After that, I tried again with others and it didn't work out because each of them had no patience and wanted to immediately thrust away without any consideration for my own pleasure. So I didn't indulge in it until many years later. It took time and being with guys that really understood how one has to be ready before they can have their pleasure.

It's different for everyone. Some guys are ready to go right away and some of us take longer to be ready. My suggestion would be to have someone who is willing to listen to you and not all about just having it the way they want it. Take your time with it. Anal sex can be and is a very rewarding experience with the right individuals....

I experienced bottoming after I'd been with women and no, it had no adverse affect on my attraction or interest in women whatsoever. And you must remember that there are a number of women who have interest in anal as well, so it's not gender specific. I use to think that only men were capable of enjoying it because of our prostate. But after several discussions with various women who enjoy receiving anal, I learned that they too can get very turned on from the experience and want it. The woman I've been sexual with for the past 6 months loves it....

tsmvb45
Dec 31, 2011, 12:30 PM
I was 25 the 1st time I bottomed for a guy. & it felt amazing, I orgasmed. I had sex with women before this it did not change the way I feel about women I am 45 now & I still like to sex with men & women. Go slow & get to know the guy because from my experence nothing is more intmate than anal sex. Take Care. Tom

outlogged
Dec 31, 2011, 12:43 PM
Tried it once with I was 14 with another boy in the neigborhood. You know, foreskin, small dick, so it wasn't much to feel. It was more weird and like...OK, we tried it. Then, I never had the desire again until I was 23 when I realized that I was bi. A few discreet work trip hotel encouters with big dicks, it was too much for me to handle. Until, I met a guy (who I am still good friends with to this day), who gave me the first experiece to remember. He had a not too big smooth circumcised dick. We were in my hotel room, sucking, kissing (he was a great kisser), then I found myself with him bending me over the hotel desk in the room, standing behind me and I think we must have had some lube or sort, but he said to trust him (and I did) and he leaned me over a bit, gently pushed it in, let it relax and started slowly sliding it in and out as he kissed and held me. Still to this day that first feeling of his sliding it in turns me on and I remember it clearly. I am getting excited about it now.

So, that was my experience :-)

a2smith09
Dec 31, 2011, 1:57 PM
I was about 26. I'd had several relationships with both boys and girls starting when I was 14. One of the guys and I would tease each others asses but we didn't know what we were doing so penetration was never achieved. Anyway we did like the sensations.

I had topped several girls including one very kinky one that we played with vibrators alot. So when I was about 26 my original male lover and I hooked up again. Any we had a hot 69 session. After we both came he rolled me over on my belly and gave me a fantastic massage. He teased my ass mercilessly and had me twitching and humping. He rimmed me magnificiently and had me breathless and wanting more. He applied copious lube and inserted first one, then another, and yet another fingers while he jerked me and pumped his fingers.

I was moaning and humping wanting more. He got on his knees behind me and I felt him gently trying to insert his cock. He was average in lenght about 5 inches and shorter than two of the vibrators I'd used in the past but he was a good bit thicker than the largest of the vibrators. he gently eased it in bit by bit, stroking my back, cock, nipples and balls. Everytime I'd relax he'd insert it a little further and stop when I'd tighten up. Once he had all 5 & 1/2 inches in he held still and stroked me until I relaxed, It was worth it. The feeling ans sensation was amazing. I had an amazing orgasm.

Still feel the same way about girls though!

dafydd
Dec 31, 2011, 9:21 PM
I remember his name, Steven, although I don't remember what he looked like (well start as you mean to go on daf)

It was pure exctacy, literally. I'd just dropped a pill.

So began the start of a long love affair. I was 19, and eventually stopped taking the drug 8 years later (average life span). Good times.

What became of Steven..? Haven't a clue.

d

Realist
Jan 1, 2012, 11:22 AM
I was 14, in military school. He was my 3rd male sexual partner, who became my first true lover. For that whole year, we swapped back and forth, from being bottoms to tops.

That remains to be one of my best relationships, ever! It had everything I ever wanted in a relationship and formed my personality from that point-on: Love, respect, fun, mutual interests, and a shared sexuality.

What was not to like?

mikey3000
Jan 1, 2012, 3:26 PM
I never have. I'm still a butt virgin. :(

cornholejoe
Jan 1, 2012, 5:43 PM
in a threesome while i was fucking his wife he rimmed me lubed me and then he fucked me while i was fucking her we all cum at the same time later on i topped him while she sucked him off

Randypan
Jan 1, 2012, 5:54 PM
When I was 24 (1984) in a forest in northern England. Been hooked ever since.

bi4asplay
Jul 5, 2013, 2:23 PM
I was 21. It was my late wife's 22 BD. She told me that all she wanted was for me to do everything she asked of my for a 4 day weekend. I had no idea that it would include sucking my first cock(4 of them to be exact) and be fucked by them all as well I sucked and fucked and was fucked all 4 at least 4 times a day. All 5 of us couples played at least 2 times a month for the next 10 years. Needless to say I loved it and still do.

dick_pumper
Jul 5, 2013, 2:49 PM
I lost my anal cherry to a girlfriend at the time. I was a virgin til I was 24 and she was my second girlfriend. I lucked out finding such a "freak". She was the one who got me to shave all my pubes and she talked me into letting her fuck me. I was the first guy who said yes to her, and as neither of us had experience with anal, she shoved the dildo in a bit to fast and it hurt like a son of a gun. After a few minutes of waiting for the pain to pass, she convinced me to let her try a second time and this time she went in slow and easy. It felt like I was taking a shit in reverse but it started to become very pleasurable and soon she was banging away and I was moaning like a bitch in heat. We would switch roles about once a month or so and I even came a few times just with her fucking me. It was mainly doggie or sometimes I would ride her. Why we broke up is anyone's guess? I just recently met a guy and he fucked me about a month ago. My first real cock. He was so gentle and kept asking if I was ok. I finally grabbed his ass and pulled him in and told him to fuck me he wasn't going to break me lol. We've done it a few times and positions. I think my favorite is with me on my back and looking up at him, but as long as I have a cock in me that's what really matters. I am such a cockhound.

willi
Jul 5, 2013, 3:43 PM
It was about four years ago. We had been swinging for about 5 years then. I would have been about 38, maybe 37. A boyfriend had begun a job that he had to travel to our area for work. Wife invited him to stay with us when he worked here. They would have lots of sex when he was here. She tried and tried to allow him anal, but he was just too big for her to be comfortable. When she finally told him she just wasn't going to be able to do it, he turned to me and said that I was going to have to learn.

The next time he was here, he made me do it. It was very hard the first time. I couldn't seem to let it go in. He just kept pushing and pushing until he finally did it. It seemed so huge. All he did was put it in and stay there. I felt myself becoming hard, which is normally a problem. Then eventually he pulled it out. I had never felt anything like that before.

Later that night he did it to me again. This time it just went in, and then he started going in and out. I had no control of anything, every time he put it in me it made me squirt. I was stiff as wood. I don't know how long he did it to me but it seemed like forever.

Since then it happens most every time he stays with us, or when we swing. The next time we were with our group the first thing when we got there he made me lean over one of the sectionals at the club, and he did it to me in front of everyone, and some of the other Men followed. Since then they all expect me to.

I don't even know what to think anymore. It seems like I have started to like it. I never thought I would do anything like this, but it's been going on for years now.

Wombatso
Jul 5, 2013, 10:23 PM
The very first time for me was one of my best sexual experiences ever.

stonebow
Jul 7, 2013, 12:29 AM
At age 47...though I'd fucked myself with phallic objects before. Always had mixed emotions about it when masturbating but once I tried the real thing I knew I had to have more.

sunnynight28
Nov 4, 2013, 5:02 PM
My first time with a man was really interesting. I was in my early twenties and was in college. I started to get really strong sexual feelings for men but had only fantasied. I was working in a hardware store and I remember this man came into the store. He was older built masculine and hairy. Something about him really turned me on. I helped him with some questions and just gave him a nice some what kind of a wink wink smile goodbye. I just wanted him to know I was interested but didn't know if he was one of those total straight guys who would be offended. He gave me a nice smile back and he seemed flattered. He started to come into the store almost every night and we chatted and it turned into more flirtation. One day Im in the restroom at the sink and I feel arms slide around me and someone right behind me. It startled me at first so I quickly turned around and it was him. He took me into the stall and pushed me to my knees. The next thing I knew I was sucking this big hard curved cock. I was shocked at first. This was my first time giving a blow job but it really turned me on. He then stood me up turned me around and pushed me against the wall. He forcefully pulled down my pants down and I felt him lube my ass. He started fingering me and sucking on my ear. I remember feeling a little scared and kind of pulled away. He then held me tighter against the wall and he put his cock between my butt cheeks.. He struggled to get it in. I was really tensed up and a bit scared.. He whispered into my ear to just relax. I took a deep breath and relaxed my body and opened my stance wider. With one strong thrust he was deep in me. He fucked me with slow deep but forceful thrusts. It took everything I had not to moan or maybe even yell. I felt him tense and then I felt him explode in me filling my ass with his cum. He stayed in me for a moment and then kissed me a few times on my neck and whispered he wanted to see me again. I leaked his cum the rest of my work shift and when I got home my underwear was soaked. We had several more encounters and I experienced swallowing for the first time with him.

Keepinup2000
Nov 4, 2013, 5:13 PM
I was 14 and a boy my age and I had played around some! He had a big cock for a 14 year old boy fat and long! he fucked me so hard that he made me cum 2 time in about 5 min! It was still one of the best fucks I have had! He got me hooked on big cocks! I love to give and recieve the bigger the better bbc are even better! I think I love cock as much as I love a good pussy!

Biguyillinois
Nov 4, 2013, 5:39 PM
My first time was four years ago. I was on an adult friend personal site. I had been talking to this guy for a couple weeks. He invited me over and he was wearing pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. We talked for a bit as the intensity built. I reached over and grabbed his cock through his bottoms and him me. We quickly stripped and he put me on my knees. He grabbed my head and pulled it towards his hard cock. I eagerly opened my mouth and he forced his medium sized cock down my throat and face fucked me for a bit. I looked up at him and said "fuck me" and handed him a condom. He grabbed me up and pushed me onto my belly. He climbed on top of me between my legs. I spit into my hand and lubed up my ass. He wrapped his forearm around my neck as I felt his cock head start to probe my wanting ass. He thrust inside me with force and it was painful, he relaxed for a minute and thrust in deeper. I could feel the pain subside with every thrust going deeper with each. His breath quickened and his arm tightened around my throat. He gripped me hard and fucked me harder till I could feel his cock pulsing in my ass as he cum. That made me erupt with one of the greatest orgasm I've ever had.

DomLkg4maleCkSkr
Nov 5, 2013, 8:12 AM
Nice ~ biguyillinois ~ visit me for a repeat of that sometime.

Diane215656
Nov 7, 2013, 10:36 AM
hi all...early teens for me with neighbor same age,he was more mature then me and able to cum so i played the femme' part letting him fuck me while I was wearing my mothers panties and roll up stockings...been dressing and taking it ever since!

Jodi

SabrinasSlave
Nov 7, 2013, 6:43 PM
Still waiting for my first. I want it badly and my gf wants to watch and then fuck the same guy :)

mas8092
Nov 10, 2013, 6:10 PM
That's how I felt when I first sucked a cock at age 46