PDA

View Full Version : What flavour of ice cream would you use to describe your sex life?

mikey3000
Dec 24, 2011, 7:33 PM
Mine is Rocky Road!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 24, 2011, 8:35 PM
Rainbow sherbert, Baby! A good mix of all things bright and tasty! lol (Now that I have a sex life Back!) lol
Cat

keefer201
Dec 24, 2011, 8:36 PM
Schweddy Balls by B&J's That is about as close as my balls are getting to anything even remotely near vanilla right now. :tong:

DuckiesDarling
Dec 24, 2011, 9:08 PM
This is an interesting question......I guess for me I'd have to say Fudge Ripple. Still mostly vanilla but a darker thread with the use of strapons and other explorations into the kinky side of life :)

darkeyes
Dec 24, 2011, 9:48 PM
Raspberry ripple... just enuff tingle on the tongue 2 remind me of the important things in life...:bigrin:

swmnkdinthervr
Dec 25, 2011, 6:10 AM
Jalapeno...so hot it doesn't quite matter what flavor it is!!!

biguycancun
Dec 25, 2011, 7:53 AM
Considering that I live in Mexico, I would say Jalapeno-Mango, an actual choice sold here that is very hot and very sweet, which describes my sex life fairly accurately.

Basin_Bouy
Dec 25, 2011, 8:11 AM
Lifesaver

dafydd
Dec 25, 2011, 1:29 PM
Vanilla.
Original, creamy and still the best.

by~his~side
Dec 25, 2011, 1:42 PM
Neapolitan.....the perfect trio everytime. ;)

~D~

bigregory
Dec 25, 2011, 7:50 PM
I am sure mine would have nuts in it.

JayGrimm
Dec 26, 2011, 8:19 AM
Not sure what flavor it would be, but I want it so hot that it melts. With a generous portion of properly placed whipped cream :tong:

CuriousInChicago
Dec 26, 2011, 4:35 PM
low-fat vegan vanilla, made from soy :(

bikiniman
Dec 31, 2011, 10:46 PM
Chocolate Chip: Its mainly vanilla with the occasional delightful piece of chocolate.

What I would like is a sex life that resembles a banana split. A banana with a few scoops of icecream on top, with chocolate sauce and sprinkled with nuts.

Goodone
Jan 1, 2012, 2:47 AM
Mine changes from time periods of vanilla to chocolate swirl and then onto a chocolate/vanilla mix.

Right now, chocolate swirl.

Realist
Jan 1, 2012, 11:25 AM
Well, mine certainly isn't cherry...that changed long ago!

I'm probably more vanilla, compared to most here.

Alloiledup
Jan 1, 2012, 6:44 PM
I guess I would have to describe mine as Baked Alaska. The outside is baked and firey and HOTTTTTTT. The inside is soft and creamy and tender. Well, it's not quite a flavor but it is my current sex life right now. It's a real treat!!!!! :bigrin:

Now, let's come back to flavour. I would have to say Maple Walnut. It has nuts in it cause I am with a guy. LOL We are both Canadians so Maple Leaf is the symbol of our country flag so I think Maple decribes us well. It is a nice flavour and quite sweet and aromatic and is one of the all time favorites for many ice-cream lovers. :bigrin:

JustMeF
Jan 1, 2012, 6:53 PM
Is there a flavor called Nonexistant?

ErosUrge
Jan 1, 2012, 6:59 PM
Well.....there are moments that I just have to have vanilla and no other flavor will do. And then there are the times when chocolate is the only flavor that satisfies me. And then of course, there's times when I want both and can't do without either one...
And then there's an array of flavors which really set me off such as:
banana nut...mmmm....pistachio....oh yessssss......and as Cherokee Mountaincat voted, a rainbow sherbet has many flavors and just the right combination of the sweet and sour.....yes yes yes.....

did I say yes?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 1, 2012, 8:31 PM
Ok. Right now. Null-n-Void. Til the Doc gives me the go ahead...:(
Cat

æonpax
Jan 2, 2012, 2:28 AM
Chocolate Swirl

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4740/jackladies.jpg

LionTamer7
Jan 2, 2012, 2:35 AM
Is there a flavor called Nonexistant?

Ditto. What can be the most pathetic flavor? That would be it for me.

BiCplAz
Jan 2, 2012, 5:26 PM
Neapolitan.....the perfect trio everytime. ;)

~D~

That's it some of everything:-)

lizard-lix
Jan 3, 2012, 2:25 PM
I've been pretty vanilla for quite some time, but I am working my back to Tutti Frutti!