PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Sex

tsmvb45
Dec 24, 2011, 5:59 PM
My most extreme sex act was with a girlfrend that I Loved. She had 3 fingers up my ass while she was going down on me to orgasam. Your Turn.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 24, 2011, 8:40 PM
Having my first playtime with a much beloved lover, and it turned into a feeding frenzy..lol Dont remember exactly How, but it was my first time taking on 4 men. I loved watching him being gone down on whilst I was having fun doggie, and watching all of this...Whew! Was very intense and I Loved it...:};)
Cat

redngoldpride
Dec 25, 2011, 12:41 PM
one of my first extreme times was also one of my first it was with my gf of that time and her crossdressing brother (very passable)we had done this before but this particular time we got careless and got caught in the act by their mother who as it happens got me into the swinging lifestyle

FunE1
Dec 26, 2011, 10:45 AM
My most extreme sex was very recently. (Sorry if this is too long..)

In October, I chatted with a guy online who invited me to a local all-male sex party, so I decided WTH and gave it a go.

It was a very relaxed party. I was kinda shy as I had NEVER done any kind of group sex EVER. After a great, flirty conversation with the guy who invited me, and having seen naked guys walk in and out of the bedrooms, as well as watching a number of them in some hot suck-n-fuck action, I finally got the nerve to ask my chatroom buddy if he wanted to go play.

We found a room, got naked and began kissing & stroking each other. A few other guys came in and joined us. Before I knew it, my chatroom buddy was on his hands and knees, sucking me and getting fucked from behind, while I was on my knees sucking 4 guys at once as hands and cocks were rubbing all over my body...

One guy started to position himself behind me, to take my ass, but I said "not tonight". --At that point I'd only bottomed once before, and that was a guy with an average, thin cock. Some of these guys I was with were quite huge. The room was quite dark, except for the light from the hallway, so I didn't know exactly who was back there, so I didn't want to take the chance that is was one of the monster cocks I knew I'd been sucking on. Plus, as excited as I was to be in this suckfest, I didn't feel ready for a multiple-anal train ride. It was not a problem, though. My booty caller backed off and everybody was quite happy to have me keep sucking them.

I ended up with one guy cumming in my mouth while 4 others came on my face and probably 4 guys sucked me before I finally came on one of them. It was pretty wild. Okay, VERY wild.

I've gone back a number of times now, as the party meets each week, but haven't been in as hot a scenario as that, although I have gotten a bit more experience with bottoming and come to discover that I really like it, almost more than oral, but that's for another time, I suppose.

cornholejoe
Dec 26, 2011, 5:21 PM
most extreme was being gangbanged by 3 men and 2 women with strapons

mikey3000
Dec 26, 2011, 6:03 PM
After my first m/m/m threesome where I was the anniversary gift, when one guy was drained and passed out, his partner and kept at it slow and sensual for six hours. To rim and suck, and to be rimmed and suck, and to have a nice cock and a hungry and willing mouth at my disposal for so long was just amazing. Now I'm usually a good cummer, but at the end of that marathon, I shot such a load down his throat, and him mine, that we were both drowning in hot cum. I remember slowly swallowing three times to take it all in, not once letting that glorlious cock fall from my lips. Oh man!!!

FunE1
Dec 26, 2011, 9:16 PM
... oooh .... you all are giving me ideas.... Now creating my sex "wishlist" :bigrin:

lizard-lix
Dec 27, 2011, 10:02 AM
Not counting the 5 guy suck fest I got to be in a few times as a kid, the best was the first time my wife and I tried BDSM.

We did the whole day 'in roles.' We went out shopping and for lunch, with me in complete sub role and she in Domme. I catered to her hand and foot.

Then when we got home, I showered and then she tied me spread eagle on the bed, then put on a blindfold and put in earplugs, so I was bound, blind and almost deaf. Then she took her shower, leaving me there to contemplate what happens next.

She got all dressed up in all the black lingerie she had and put on 5" heels, also black (I got to see it all later). Then she proceeded to put clips on my nipples and balls, then whipped me with several toys until I was pink and on fire all over.

Then she took off the blindfold and took out the plugs and gave me a teasing blowjob and hopped on and off my cock for quite some time, leaving me a shaking wreck, it was awesome!

Then she untied me and we fucked like bunnies.

I get shivers bringing it back in my mind.

BigZipper
Dec 28, 2011, 1:00 AM
Hmm, it would be a tie between two.

First was ATM's with my ex. She was sitting on the sofa with me standing in front of her. I'd stroke her throat for a few then get down on my knees and fuck her for a few. Next was a few full strokes of her ass and then straight back to her waiting mouth. For the longest time she wanted anal just about every night. She'd let me do anything to her to get it.

Second was again with the ex. We were at a cottage for the weekend where a young man all of 18 was bragging about his sexual prowess. After everyone retired to bed I asked if she wanted to show him a thing or two. Knowing she was very much into younger guys, she was 12 years my senior I knew what the answer would be. She pulled on just a shirt which barely reached her waist and off she went. She took him out to the picnic table and I was supposed to watch from our second floor bedroom window. Truth is I was only a few steps behind her. She started, at my direction, by giving him a blow job. I interupted lifting her up on the table and went down on her with him watching. I turned to him and asked if he'd ever had a man suck his cock to which he replied no. I offered and he accepted so down I went. After a few minutes I stood up with my hard cock in his face and asked if had ever. His reply, no surprise, was no but his answer to would you like to was yes. Down his throat I went! We moved on to the bedroom back in the cabin where I watched him fuck and get rode. She on all fours sucking him as I doggied her until I cam.

We lived together 11 years and the sex was always the best, damn I miss her.

LionTamer7
Dec 28, 2011, 4:10 AM
My most extreme sex was very recently. (Sorry if this is too long..)

In October, I chatted with a guy online who invited me to a local all-male sex party, so I decided WTH and gave it a go.

It was a very relaxed party. I was kinda shy as I had NEVER done any kind of group sex EVER. After a great, flirty conversation with the guy who invited me, and having seen naked guys walk in and out of the bedrooms, as well as watching a number of them in some hot suck-n-fuck action, I finally got the nerve to ask my chatroom buddy if he wanted to go play.

We found a room, got naked and began kissing & stroking each other. A few other guys came in and joined us. Before I knew it, my chatroom buddy was on his hands and knees, sucking me and getting fucked from behind, while I was on my knees sucking 4 guys at once as hands and cocks were rubbing all over my body...

One guy started to position himself behind me, to take my ass, but I said "not tonight". --At that point I'd only bottomed once before, and that was a guy with an average, thin cock. Some of these guys I was with were quite huge. The room was quite dark, except for the light from the hallway, so I didn't know exactly who was back there, so I didn't want to take the chance that is was one of the monster cocks I knew I'd been sucking on. Plus, as excited as I was to be in this suckfest, I didn't feel ready for a multiple-anal train ride. It was not a problem, though. My booty caller backed off and everybody was quite happy to have me keep sucking them.

I ended up with one guy cumming in my mouth while 4 others came on my face and probably 4 guys sucked me before I finally came on one of them. It was pretty wild. Okay, VERY wild.

I've gone back a number of times now, as the party meets each week, but haven't been in as hot a scenario as that, although I have gotten a bit more experience with bottoming and come to discover that I really like it, almost more than oral, but that's for another time, I suppose.

Where in the world do these things happen??

FunE1
Dec 28, 2011, 1:19 PM
Lion asked: "Where in the world do these things happen??"

Probably somewhere very close by you...
More and more I'm -- well, not shocked but -- surprised to discover who is out their getting their kink on in my community. Just the other day I recognized a woman at a local restaurant who I had just seen the day before in a video at Adult Friend Finder taking on 3 BBC while her husband encouraged her on. Now, I've seen this woman and her husband before around town and at various events, and never would have thought she was into bareback gangbangs, but there she was in video after video on their profile doing exactly that...

So, keep your eyes and ears open... the world is both smaller and kinkier than you imagine and the party your looking for might be just around the corner!

ErosUrge
Dec 28, 2011, 3:01 PM
After my first m/m/m threesome where I was the anniversary gift, when one guy was drained and passed out, his partner and kept at it slow and sensual for six hours. To rim and suck, and to be rimmed and suck, and to have a nice cock and a hungry and willing mouth at my disposal for so long was just amazing. Now I'm usually a good cummer, but at the end of that marathon, I shot such a load down his throat, and him mine, that we were both drowning in hot cum. I remember slowly swallowing three times to take it all in, not once letting that glorlious cock fall from my lips. Oh man!!!

Lovely! I had an experience similar to this and at the risk of seeming to out do your experience, I will tell it anyway.

I had an experience with 10 men all waiting to receive orally from me. I was in a bit of a feeding frenzy and wanted all of them. One by one I was able to suck each one to completion swallowing each and every load...I was so turned on and hoping to get sucked myself to complete the experience. But instead, I used my hand on myself and when I was on taking care of the last guy as he hit his orgasm, I hit mine. This all ran the course of about 2 hours and I was so satiated afterward...haven't had that kind of experience since with that many at once. It was a rare moment.

LionTamer7
Dec 29, 2011, 4:46 AM
@FunE1 - But do I just walk around listening for the odd conversation then say, "Hey, I'm game!"? Or do I troll pages like Craigslist or elsewhere?

jackbirdjay
Dec 29, 2011, 8:55 AM
When I was in my 20's and cross dressing all the time. A older guy I was seeing asked if I would come to a party for his friends. They were older married guys. There was 5 total. I wore my platform red come fuck me heels with black stockings with a seam up the back a red corset with attach garters. We were at the hotel for over 7 hours. They all took turns on my mouth. # of them fucked me. One of them had trouble cumming. My jaw was sore trying to get him to cum.

a2smith09
Dec 29, 2011, 11:36 AM
I had returned to college on the GI Bill and ran into an old lover that i didn't realize had returned to college. We spent a weekend in his grandfather lake cabin getting reaquainted with each other including my first anal receiving. After a month or two of fun he invited me back out to the cabin for a weekend. We got some Cpat Morgans rum punches, stripped, hopped in bed and he gave me a nice nude massage and finished up by plowing my furrow.

We cleaned up and were engeged in a hot 69 on the bed. He was sucking my cock, balls, abd rimming me so delightfully. I was so into it and reciprocating that I didn't notice at the time but a tongue was rimming me at the same time my cock was in his mouth. Then I became aware of a cock entering my ass at the same time his was in my mouth. We had one cock too many. I looked up to see one a his good looking frat brothers feeding me wonderful long, thin supple 10 inch cock. He fucked my ass and it didn't take long until I exploded in myh friends mouth. We spent two wonderful days in all sorts of mmm combinations in that cabin that weekend. It was way hot

bi4asplay
Mar 3, 2013, 11:31 AM
The only tije I would call it extreme would have to be called ultra extreme. I was 22 I had never even thought about sex with a guy, and it was my late wife's birth day.We had a 4 day weekend gathering at our placethat included a sail to Catalina Island off the Cal Coast.When I asked what she wanted for her BD she simply said" for you to do every thing I ask of you all weekend"On Thur. evening she said she wanted to restrain and blind fold me. No problem there. After she had done this she started giving me head. She then got off of the bed and walked out of the room. Must have been gone 1/2 an hour. I felt her ( I thought) get back on the bed and take me in their mouth. It was not her. That mouth was replaced with another. This mouth however had wisker stubble above it.I freaked and tried to pull away. She reminded me of my promise. While 6 people sucked me all 4 of the ladies had taken turns sitting on my face. Then I felt a cock head start to rub over my face. I really freaked. Again she reminded of my promise.When he started pushing his cock against my lips I really freaked ,big time.Again that reminder.I let it happen. While he was fucking my face she lubed my ass. I correctlt thought that she was getting me ready to take the home made toy. When she pushed it into me I wents nuts and forgot abut not wanting this cock in my mouth. Right after she entered me the cock in my mouth was changed for another one. She pulled the toy out and got off of the bed and wad replaced by some one else. When I felt the head of a cock rubbing my ass and asshole I started fighting ulse.against it.Again the reminder.When the head of his cock pushed in all of the way I almost passed out. He had onlt pumped me a few times when the cock in my mouth started to pulse. I knew that he was going to cum and I wanted to get away from it.Again the reminder. Since there seemed to be no getting away, I decided to go with it. The second guy was now in my ass and it was feeling very good. As the guy in my mouth started to cum the guy in my ass blew a hugh load.I liked it. The guy in my mouth came as well. I liked it. Before the 4 days were over I had fucked and eatten all 4 of the ladies, had made all 3 of the guys cum in my mouth many times, every one there including the ladies had fucked my ass.In the 4 days a cock had been in my ass at least 20 times, and my lips had been around a cock at least 50 times, along with my tongue licking a clit a bunch.I found that I liked cream pie way before it was called cream pie. I have not been restrained or blind folded since. Though I do love cock I still only play with a guy when a lady is in the mix.Tried it one time and could not get into it.I think that I am ready to try it again if the right guy happens along.
This is a short version of the whole weekend. The whole thing is just about long enough to be a book, which I have been told I should have published.
These same people played with my late wife and I for the next 10 years, until we moved back to Texas from LA.

Iowason
Mar 3, 2013, 8:37 PM
I would have to say the most extreme sex I have had was with my ex. One weekend when we were both about 30 (much younger) we stayed naked all weekend and had sex 18 times with at least one of us cumming each time. Another time much later, we shared a large double headed dildo at the same time. That was quite hot also...

12voltman59
Mar 4, 2013, 9:47 AM
I suppose that my most "extreme sex" took place back when I was in my 20s and I had "a thing" with another guy when I was in the service-----without going and telling the entire story---I was assigned to work with this guy do so a special project and in that course of that---we got sexually involved---and we had tons of sex over the course of about ten to 12 days.

It was all something that "just sort of happened"--I sure as hell wasn't looking to do something with another guy in those days because I was in the service and because even though I might have had some desires that way--doing stuff with another guy was "not on my radar."

Well--the first time it all started--we were swimming at night---skinny dipping in the surf. We got together because our ships were assigned a mission on and around a Caribbean island. He had sort of disappeared in the darkness----he was acting like something had got him, he was one of those people who liked to joke around, pulling practical jokes----but before long--"he got me"---he came up behind me, scared the crap out of me that he had somehow gotten behind me like that and I wasn't expecting him to come from behind. He grabbed me and we sort of rough housed/wrestled for a bit---he was stronger than me being a bit bigger, stockier and stronger--in the course of our playing around---he had me in a body hold----I could feel his cock was hard---he grabbed mine, started stroking and it got hard.

It did feel good, he was kissing my neck---I felt his cock hitting my back and sometimes sliding in my ass crack and before long---he was entering me and it sort of hurt, he was pretty well endowed even though I never really got a good look at his cock because when we fucked it was usually in the dark and he got it inside me so fast and during our sex sessions--he hardly ever took it out of me. While it did sort of hurt during that first entry, his cock also felt pretty damn good. He fucked me in the water---but that was not the last time he fucked me that night. After the first time he got it in me--it always felt pretty good to have it inside--it was sort of like his cock and my hole were "made for each other."

We spent the rest of that night fucking on the beach and like always--I lost count of how many times he came in me because it really seemed like one big fuck instead of a series of individual fucks--it was quite a way to get "broken in" to such a thing, I have to say.

This would be the way our sex sessions went over the course of that short time----once we started fucking----there was really no break--we kept going at it till we dropped. He was a major stud, his cock would stay at least semi hard after each time he came--and even though we might change positions---he basically kept his cock in me between each time he "did me" again, going for hours like this.

You do have to remember---we were both in our 20s and as such----we were at our sexual peak. It is something how fast that high degree of virility goes away!!!

We were a bit crazy, taking chances because several times---we fucked amongst stacks of boxes of food and such that we were stocking and then once our job was done setting up the stores for the ships to use during our operations----we did such a good job in setting things up---we were awarded like four days of "liberty," some petty cash and a motor pool vehicle and told to go take a sightseeing tour of the island--it was the perfect set up---and over the course of the four days---we fucked and sucked our way each place we would stay for the night.

Once our trip was over----with our work done---we had to go back to our respective ships and I never heard or saw him again and it was like it all never happened and I did do a pretty good job of basically forgetting all about this until rather recently.

The way we did stuff----it does bring up a question I have been wanting to pose to the community as a fun sort of question----if you are with someone and you are having sex over many hours----do you consider it to be a series of separate fucks if your partner or yourself hardly ever breaks off till you basically collapse, even if you or he cums many times---or is it basically one big long fuck----basically--- do you count the actual number of times that you have fucked during each session--or just count the number of sex sessions and consider each one as a "big fuck"?

I know that with some of my girlfriends over the years----we had similar sort of sex----and I would be the one to stay hard or semi hard for hours and we hardly ever broke our coupling till we finally had our fill. I might cum four or five times before I was done and had to take a break.

I also wonder if others have had sex of this sort. I don't think I am any sort of stud---but figure that if I have had sex of this sort, then others have had to have had it too.

Mr. Suck
Apr 26, 2013, 3:12 AM
I doubt anything I have done has been that "extreme".

darkeyes
Apr 26, 2013, 1:19 PM
Wot is extreme? 1 person's extreme is the next's ho hum...:eek2: