PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Darkside2009
Dec 23, 2011, 9:56 PM
Just a note to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, with your families and loved ones, and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

God Bless.

Long Duck Dong
Dec 23, 2011, 10:33 PM
and a blessed saturnalia to you and your family.....lol....

may your condoms never break, may your balls always be full, may you never need to shave and may your partners have the sex drive of a lion, lol

DuckiesDarling
Dec 23, 2011, 10:41 PM
Happy Holidays, Darkside :)

May everyone have a safe and happy holiday season no matter how you celebrate it.

Goes off to bake lots of cookies and brownies and banana nut loaves and.....

pepperjack
Dec 23, 2011, 11:51 PM
Just a note to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, with your families and loved ones, and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

God Bless.

God bless u too Dark,& Happy Holidays! Been enjoying u're presence here.

AdamKadmon43
Dec 24, 2011, 2:43 AM

God Bless.

And let us not forget that this is the day that Jesus died to save us all from our immortal sins (or something like that), and that we should be more respectful and stop all our partisan politics and learn to love each other and stop being such total and complete jerks about stuff. And stop going in stores and fighting each other over bunches of overly inflated athletic shoes and other junk that no one really needs. And pretend that we all really love each other when, in fact, we all really hate each other, and we can't stand each other, and we would be really happy if we never had to deal with each other again..... Especially those of us who persist in not using turn signals and talking on cell phones while driving...and doing all sorts of other ridiculous things designed to annoy our fellow creatures .. and starting stupid wars that give us fuzzy warm feelings about defending our freedom and promoting nationalistic pride.

Thank you.. I feel much better now.

Merry Christmas.

darkeyes
Dec 24, 2011, 5:13 AM
Merry Crimbo to u an' urs Darkside babes..and 2 every1 wherever u are may the coming days be all u hope for and peace reign on all our lives.. we r off up north tomoz so the Fran cyber gob will fall silent for a few days... will be back for Hogmanay and more fun an games...:)

Rhevan
Dec 24, 2011, 6:07 AM
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Blessed Saturnalia or whatever you celebrate. May it be a time for blessings of family and friends for all.

Rhevan

keefer201
Dec 24, 2011, 6:16 AM
Merry Christmas to all. Some need to be reminded that the day celebrates the birth of the Christ, not his death. And yes, we all know that Dec. 25th is most likely not the actual date. I tried taking this up with the Roman printers, as they forgot to make calandars and give them out free at the local pharmacies, they wouldn't listen. They argued that they wanted to confuse a bunch of knuckleheads a few thousand years in the future so they can give homage to the sun. I tried, but alas, it is still Christmas; meaning Christ Mass. ;)

Long Duck Dong
Dec 24, 2011, 6:59 AM
Merry Christmas to all. Some need to be reminded that the day celebrates the birth of the Christ, not his death. And yes, we all know that Dec. 25th is most likely not the actual date. I tried taking this up with the Roman printers, as they forgot to make calandars and give them out free at the local pharmacies, they wouldn't listen. They argued that they wanted to confuse a bunch of knuckleheads a few thousand years in the future so they can give homage to the sun. I tried, but alas, it is still Christmas; meaning Christ Mass. ;)

some need to remember one of the ten commandants " thou shalt not steal "

give our pagan festival back :tong::tong::tong::tong:

lizard-lix
Dec 24, 2011, 7:05 AM
A very happy, merry and safe <holiday-of-your-choice> to all!

Here is hoping that the coming 2012 is a good one for everyone everywhere!

Peace,

Liz

AlaskanGirl
Dec 24, 2011, 7:48 AM
Merry Chirstmas everyone, Hugs and kisses to all!

Realist
Dec 24, 2011, 8:36 AM
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Will somebody up North send me some snow?

*pan*
Dec 24, 2011, 10:35 AM
:flag4:merry christmas, happy yule, happy happy and merry merry, merry xmas, happy holidays, and many blessings to all people of the mother earth, may your paths be full of love and light. >pan/|\:tong:

chook
Dec 24, 2011, 3:45 PM
BAH HUMBUG

Cheers Chook :santa:

pepperjack
Dec 24, 2011, 5:08 PM
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Will somebody up North send me some snow?

Having a White Christmas here along w/bright sunshine & 40 degree temps; absolutely gorgeous day! Christmas cactus has been blossoming right on cue last couple of weeks.:bigrin:

SJ37AndSteph
Dec 24, 2011, 7:13 PM
Merry Christmas to all with many blessings for this holiday ..Take Care All Be Safe And Enjoy!!!!

mikey3000
Dec 24, 2011, 7:38 PM
May the Gods bless us all, each and every one of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDX04uo5Lvk

Merry Christmas too all!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 24, 2011, 8:33 PM
Merry Christmas Darlings! :}
Yer Cat

csrakate
Dec 24, 2011, 9:10 PM
Wishing a very Merry Christmas to all! Happy Holidays!!!

elian
Dec 24, 2011, 10:46 PM
May the bright star of peace and love shine down upon every one.

<hugs>

-E

sammie19
Dec 24, 2011, 10:57 PM
A very merry Christmas to all. :)

bityme
Dec 25, 2011, 9:45 AM
DADDY’S LAMENT

Tried to track him all night long.
Midnight came and went.
1ish found him in a Urt,
At 2 inside a tent.

Flashing through a starlit sky,
Rudolph in the lead.
Bringing toys to girls and boys,
No joy for you and me.

Just once, I hoped, you’d think he’d leave
All necessary parts
Like instructions, screws, or proper glue
For toys beneath the tree.

But here I am at 3 o’clock,
He snuck in while I napped.
Now I got to put together
The bike and other sundry crap!

But, what the hell!
I guess he needs some help.
‘Cause you know it’s gifts from Santa,
That give the kids a thrill!
- Pappy

Don't forget the batteries for the toys! :rotate:

Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
and all other celebratory flavors!

Pappy

curious in mo.
Dec 25, 2011, 12:20 PM
Merry Christmas to all.

by~his~side
Dec 25, 2011, 1:35 PM
Wishing the best life has to offer to all of you in 2012!

XO
~D~

Gearbox
Dec 25, 2011, 4:22 PM
Merry Christmas all.:)

DuckiesDarling
Dec 25, 2011, 5:02 PM
Merry Christmas everyone, hope the day was as wonderful for you as mine was for me. Gonna go hibernate now that the country ham coma has hit :)

pepperjack
Dec 25, 2011, 7:01 PM
Would like to exit this thread with a letter to Santa I read in this morning's paper which was so damn cute & amusing to me: " Hello Santa, how are you? I have tried to be a good boy this year; It hasn't been easy.":smilies15

Darkside2009
Dec 25, 2011, 7:24 PM
Would like to exit this thread with a letter to Santa I read in this morning's paper which was so damn cute & amusing to me: " Hello Santa, how are you? I have tried to be a good boy this year; It hasn't been easy.":smilies15

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is an old joke about a young boy who desperately wanted a new bicycle for Christmas.

Having just played a vital role in the school Nativity play, he thought rather than writing a letter to Santa he would write a letter to the baby Jesus.

So the boy went to his room and wrote: "Dear Jesus, I have been a very good boy and would like to have a bike for Christmas."

But he wasn't very happy when he read it over, so he decided to try again. This time he wrote: "Dear Jesus, I'm a good boy most of the time and would like a bike for Christmas."

He read it back and he wasn't happy with that either. He tried a third version. "Dear Jesus, I could be a good boy if I tried hard and especially if I had a new bike."

He read that one too, but he still wasn't satisfied. So he decided to go out for a walk while he thought about a better approach.

After a short time he passed a church with a small statue of the Virgin Mary in the front garden. He crept in stuffed the statue under his coat, hurried home and hid it under the bed.

Then he wrote this letter: "Dear Jesus, if you want to see your Mother again you'd better send me a new bike." :)

pepperjack
Dec 25, 2011, 8:37 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is an old joke about a young boy who desperately wanted a new bicycle for Christmas.

Having just played a vital role in the school Nativity play, he thought rather than writing a letter to Santa he would write a letter to the baby Jesus.

So the boy went to his room and wrote: "Dear Jesus, I have been a very good boy and would like to have a bike for Christmas."

But he wasn't very happy when he read it over, so he decided to try again. This time he wrote: "Dear Jesus, I'm a good boy most of the time and would like a bike for Christmas."

He read it back and he wasn't happy with that either. He tried a third version. "Dear Jesus, I could be a good boy if I tried hard and especially if I had a new bike."

He read that one too, but he still wasn't satisfied. So he decided to go out for a walk while he thought about a better approach.

After a short time he passed a church with a small statue of the Virgin Mary in the front garden. He crept in stuffed the statue under his coat, hurried home and hid it under the bed.

Then he wrote this letter: "Dear Jesus, if you want to see your Mother again you'd better send me a new bike." :)

Great story/joke Dark! Really kind of emphasizes a writer's need to constantly rewrite. Just watched King of Kings again and was deeply moved by Jeffrey Hunter's performance as a very handsome & majestic Jesus. Guess it was the kid coming out in me. This movie was lambasted by the critics when it came out but is now seen as a Hollywood classic. Van Gogh didn't sell any of his work until shortly before he died & Rembrandt died in poverty. Guess it's like they say, " hindsight is 20/20 vision.

BiCycler
Dec 25, 2011, 9:42 PM
I'd like to wish all of you a great start to the winter (or Summer if you are located significantly south of my location). You folks have been a real source of comfort for me as I have discovered what it means to be bisexual amongst people who believe that bisexuality is real or are themselves, bisexual. (I've learned that there is some hair splitting when it comes to defining a person's sexuality too, but I'm not going to go there). I am almost alone sexuality-wise where I live. I have a very good friend who shares stories of her sexuality with me and I with her. I have a fantastic partner who is interested in both supporting me as a bisexual and in helping me to experience my sexuality in full as well as enjoying watching two men love each other physically. (I am so grateful). But anyone else in my life, as far as I know, is either straight or gay and know nothing of the rest of the spectrum of sexuality. I come here and read forum posts, chat and learn that I am not alone at all. I knew I wasn't alone. I never felt like I was the only one. But it sure is comforting to know that others have similar perspectives and similar questions. Thank you. Peace to you and yours, good health too and happiness.:rainbow::flag2:

GivesBJs
Dec 26, 2011, 6:06 AM
The Mrs and I hope the everyone had a very Merry Christmas and that you all have a Happy and Prosperou New Year. :santa: