PDA

View Full Version : Merry Ho Ho Darlings....:}

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 21, 2011, 7:24 PM
I was gonna send a Christmas card or an email, but
decided to send ya some Christmas Cheer instead!
Have a merry, merry, Christmas!!!! Haha!
Mauh! Your Cat...;)

http://www.slide.com/r/HI7RGyA_6j8wRG4KJEsxUEHdaSneN8Hh#

DuckiesDarling
Dec 21, 2011, 7:43 PM
Oh boy, Cat....my my my my favorite pussy, some really nice pics in that slide show. Happy Holidays :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 21, 2011, 7:59 PM
lol In theory I'd like one of each in my stockings...reality is I'm getting older and have slowed down immensely...I'm thinkin I could only handle three now'days. Trouble is, choosing Which 3.
I'll get back to ya on that one...lol;)
Hugzzz
Yer Pussy.

falcondfw
Dec 21, 2011, 10:59 PM
And a Merry Ho Ho to you as well, cat. May your milk bowl always be full. May you always have plenty of catnip. And may your litter box always be clean. lol. OH! and may you always have plenty of fresh parakeet or tuna to eat!. lol

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 22, 2011, 3:28 AM
lol Ty Falcon. Happiness to you and yours as well..:}
Cat

darkeyes
Dec 22, 2011, 5:28 AM
*laffs*.. Merry Crimbo Cat.. even if ther not 1 gorge (for me at least) among them... Happy New year an all babes an hope ya get ya stockins well filled by ya heart's desire... an only 3??? Don't believe ya for a min...:tong:

12voltman59
Dec 22, 2011, 6:10 AM
In just a few hours I will be heading out on the road to begin my trip to my holiday destination---I won't be on much the next week or so, so since that is the case---I wish to offer my holiday greetings and wishes to everyone now----so to cover the bases--Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings and a good holiday of any other sort you may celebrate.

Everyone have a great holiday season!!!!

lizard-lix
Dec 22, 2011, 8:22 AM
Thanks for the Christmas candy Cat (I just love candy canes :bigrin:

Have a happy and safe one!

Kitty treats back to ya!

Hugs and smiles

Liz