PDA

View Full Version : Anal Sex vs. Vaginal Sex

tsmvb45
Dec 20, 2011, 8:18 PM
We have a very oral group here so I was wondering Bi-People about Anal & Vaginal Sex I love to give & get Anal & stick to a Woman both ways Your turn

Jobelorocks
Dec 20, 2011, 8:23 PM
As a woman I much prefer vaginal sex to anal. I really don't get to do anal very often mostly because my husband is too big for my anus and it takes me a while to be comfortable enough with someone to have anal sex.

keefer201
Dec 20, 2011, 8:46 PM
By far sex in her vagina, after all, that's what it was made for.

Realist
Dec 20, 2011, 9:39 PM
I enjoy which ever my partner likes.

I think it's rare for women to choose anal over vaginal, but I can think of two who did. It's difficult to compete with a vagina, I think!

About half of my male lovers, which there are less than a dozen, were into receiving anal.

Personally, I'm not into it, for myself.

ohmymy69
Dec 21, 2011, 8:03 AM
I enjoy both vaginal/anal penetration and play. Vaginal sex is overwhelmingly my favorite but we both agree anal sex produces the most incredibly intense orgasms!!!

My husband and I keep anal play as "special" and only indulge every couple of weeks, we indulge in "regular" play at least 3-4 times a week.

Since we only meet/play with others no more than once every month or 2, sometimes longer that also works well with our "schedule" for anal play if we choose to share.

jimdawg
Dec 21, 2011, 10:18 AM
Being very well endowed, no one in their right mind would have anal with me. Everyone says they'd want it who likes it, except when push comes to shove, they always back down.

And I don't blame them. Imagine sticking a beer bottle up your ass. I wouldn't do it.

Therefore I prefer vaginal. Honestly, I think a lot of the anal fixation on this message board is fetishism and not real life practice. Not to say anal is bad and not fun, its just not very practical too often...

Rhevan
Dec 21, 2011, 10:27 AM
I like both, it depends on what gender I'm with and really who I'm with as to whether or not I engage in anal play. There are a lot of things that can appear fetishist on the surface that are really nothing more than another way to share with your partner during intimacy. One woman's fetish is another man's wet dream....

Rhevan

*pan*
Dec 21, 2011, 11:14 AM
hmmm interesting topic, i personaly like a woman who are into both as a man i like anal recieving only and dont top men, my energys go from masculin to feminin when i get with a guy, i was only with one person in my life who energys could switch back and forth as she did, and it was the most awsome sex i ever had, she would alternate from fem to masc and i would alternate the opposite to her she also loved anal over vaginal and was a multiple cummer orgasming up to 20 times. sessions lasted up to 10 hours at a time. i think for them that do both it opens a door for other erotic pleasure and can extend ones enjoyment as long as done right. :flag4:

cornholejoe
Dec 21, 2011, 3:33 PM
like them both love double dipping a woman or putting it in a mans ass or if the guy wants to putting it in my ass or letting a woman do me with a strap on

Dj019
Dec 21, 2011, 10:34 PM
I will give a women whatever she would like. Doesn't matter. But I loving being a bottom. Both a man or women can put in in my ass. All cock sizes are accepted. I'm a masc. man when with a women. But as soon as I'm on the receiving end I will flipp to a fem. attitude. Like the strap on cuz a women has no problem lasting to get me off. But the feeling of a reall mans cock in my ass is ands down better. But hearing a woman get off and be loud is the best.

Dj019
Dec 21, 2011, 10:39 PM
I will give a women whatever she would like. Doesn't matter. But I loving being a bottom. Both a man or women can put in in my ass. All cock sizes are accepted. I'm a masc. man when with a women. But as soon as I'm on the receiving end I will flipp to a fem. attitude. Like the strap on cuz a women has no problem lasting to get me off. But the feeling of a reall mans cock in my ass is ands down better. But hearing a woman get off and be loud is the best.

roy m cox
Dec 22, 2011, 1:37 AM
:female:+:male:= yum :bigrin:

swmnkdinthervr
Dec 22, 2011, 7:32 AM
Being very well endowed, no one in their right mind would have anal with me. Everyone says they'd want it who likes it, except when push comes to shove, they always back down.

And I don't blame them. Imagine sticking a beer bottle up your ass. I wouldn't do it.

Therefore I prefer vaginal. Honestly, I think a lot of the anal fixation on this message board is fetishism and not real life practice. Not to say anal is bad and not fun, its just not very practical too often...

You were fine at first, giving your view/opinion but then you make the blanket statement "Everyone says they'd want it who likes it, except when push comes to shove, they always back down" that's your view from where you stand but you obviously don't know some of the people we do!

Again you share your personal view that anal sex is a fetish/fixation, that's cool too even if we don't agree but then you justify your statement by saying "it's just not too practical"...did it occur to you that anal sex is the only intercourse available in a man to man scenario or that many women enjoy/indulge in it too? We have to ask...are you just a tad bitter because you can't have any??? Practical...we think so, fun...absolutely, fetish/fixation...that's your view! The truth is most of us enjoy it immensely!!!

mindhunt
Dec 22, 2011, 8:56 AM
i love both and love to give anal wit strapon

Gearbox
Dec 22, 2011, 9:58 AM
I've never had anal sex with a woman.:(
But vaginal suits me fine though. I love the body contact while 'at it', and it's much easier with a woman.
Can get that with a man too, but if he's too tall I'll slip out while trying to kiss.:bigrin:
And he can be too tight too. Not usually a prob with vadge's, and their ready to go.:rolleyes:

ErosUrge
Dec 22, 2011, 1:46 PM
I love both too like so many others here. Over the last 6 months, one of the women I get together with once a week enjoys both. This is her first time indulging on a regular basis with anal and she absolutley loves it. She can orgasm either way and when she's in the mood for anal, she lets it be known that's what she wants which has become more often than not over the last few months.
I too enjoy receiving and she fulfills that for me by using fingers and a toy. But she has an obsession with rimming and using her tongue in such a way that she has me practically begging to fuck me which she is happy to oblige with a toy or her fingers. There is now talk about getting a strapon and I am looking forward to this.
And of course as others have posted here, I prefer the feel of a real cock to a toy. I love receiving if I am really turned on and hard and orgasm that way. I also prefer to top if the man is equally turned on and hard and hits his orgasm that way too...

innaminka
Dec 22, 2011, 6:57 PM
I received great pleasure from both forms of penetration.
There was a time and place for each (usually my choice) and the different sensations each offered were just wonderful.

That said, now that I'm sort of devoid of human penises in my love life, I find plastic in my botty just isn't quite the same, so when we use a strap, I tend to ask for vaginal over anal - not all the time, as my partner loves filling me in both places, but more often than not.

She, however, loves both equally and I equally love being her top.

RyanPrince
Dec 23, 2011, 5:20 AM
Vaginal all the way. Gods gift....

*pan*
Dec 23, 2011, 8:41 AM
as for the subject of dildos or strapons for anal sex my wife has and will do me but i dont care for it unless i am so horny down there, when it's almost an emergancy kinda thing, i need to get off with a woman and a man. i can be drained from havin sex with a woman and still need to have a man and can be drained from havin sex with a man and still need the woman, is this normal ?. i prefer a real cock. real cock has feelings and a person attached to it, there are emotions thoughts and feelings a real person attached to it, i try to please my partner and feel their enjoyment, reacting to them, where a dildo has no feelings it is an inatimate object, a piece of rubber or what ever. it may stimulate a need at a time when noone else is available to fill that need but cant substitute for another soul making love to you. and my wife understands this and is ok when i'm with another man, which makes me love her all the more. again this is just my :2cents: and my thoughts on this.

ohmymy69
Dec 23, 2011, 1:04 PM
Vaginal all the way. Gods gift....

Your/the/a "God" created the whole body...pleasure was the gift!!! :bigrin:

tristancir
Dec 23, 2011, 5:50 PM
With women:
Vaginal all the way. Best orgasms ever. Anal is the occasional diversion which is fun but not for every day.

With guys:
Anal giving sometimes depending on the guy.

Anal receiving sometimes if my partner wants it and I'm in the mood.

dman82
Dec 23, 2011, 9:00 PM
My simeple answer to the question is "Yes please." However it is done I like it as long as it is done right.

Vegastud
Dec 24, 2011, 6:39 PM
Love receiving anal....and enjoy having vaginal sex with a woman....would like to try anal with a woman and also having her use a strap-on.

a2smith09
Dec 24, 2011, 10:43 PM
Oh goodness where to start. I love both. I love having sex and I love both vaginal and anal. Oral and cock both. I like giving and receiving. I love to fuck a nice pussy and ass and love to be fucked too. It's all good!:cool: