PDA

View Full Version : Batwoman is a Lesbian!

sexy couple
Jun 1, 2006, 6:28 PM
Check out this link:

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/articles/_a/batwoman-is-back-as-a-lesbian/20060531170709990001

She looks pretty hot in the drawing! :love: Hope they make a movie version!

arana
Jun 1, 2006, 6:30 PM
I read about this and I think it's cool. :tong:

wanderingrichard
Jun 1, 2006, 6:46 PM
:bigrin: yeah.. what a shame .. next they'll be telling us that riddler and joker are joint domicile , too. :eek:

Flounder1967
Jun 1, 2006, 7:19 PM
I think this is great, but someone going to throw a fit about it. I myself would like to see a bisexual crime fighter.

jedinudist
Jun 2, 2006, 12:19 PM
I think this is great, but someone going to throw a fit about it. I myself would like to see a bisexual crime fighter.

I'll volunteer! Do I get to run around in a cool super-hero outfit and have all sorts of neat gadgets? Can I at least have some M-M fun?

I'll help little old people across the street, write parking tickets, and order people to scoop the poop!

My cape will be the Bi-pride flag (but nothing underneath! ;) )

:stoned:

allbimyself
Jun 2, 2006, 2:18 PM
I thought we already had a bisexual superhero. Dickman anyone?

wildangel
Jun 3, 2006, 9:30 AM
Any chance of a movie coming out of this? Sorry to say, but all of the movies coming out lately have really blown.

Rainahblue
Jun 4, 2006, 3:44 PM
Any chance of a movie coming out of this? Sorry to say, but all of the movies coming out lately have really blown.

They sure have! At least the movies based on comics, anyway... I just saw X-Men 3 last week and all I can say is that I'm glad my tickets were free! :(

Tx46M
Jun 4, 2006, 10:42 PM
Cool.....I can get into that, I love it

grizzle45
Jun 6, 2006, 9:11 AM
Not a lot of bi characters out there. In fact, none that I can think of off the top of my head. There is a bi character in this great webcomic at webcomicsnation.com/cyd called Batttle Royal MX, but it enough of the story hasn't been published to reveal the character's biseuxality.