PDA

View Full Version : Have had some really good talks with SO lately...

Intoital
Dec 13, 2011, 10:44 AM
As title states, have had some really good talks with my long time SO. We've decided we're not going to do anything until the kids are grown. She's totally fine with where we are, my bisexuality and is happy I'm finally coming to terms with it.

But lately (M)y fantasies have been overwhelming to have another guy in bed with us (we've done mmf threesomes before, awesome sexy times, that was ten years ago though).

Two nights ago we were both asleep, I guess I was dreaming about fooling around, reached over and started touching her. I could have sworn she was a guy (from my dreams). She asked me to cut it off as she was having "that time of the month" and I was like (in my head) "but you have a penis". Then it dawned I me "oh yeah, it's my lady". But the urge to reach over and stroke someone was overwhelming. Had to get up and knock one out just to fall back asleep.

Anyways, so I'm apparently struggling between these fantasies and desires pretty hard right now. Anyone else have these cycles of lusts and desires? I know mine ebb and flow from time to time. However, I seem to be really hard up to have another experience with her.

Realist
Dec 13, 2011, 12:24 PM
This subject comes up now and then.

I call it the pendulum syndrome. I have, at times, been almost totally heterosexual, then at other times, was more interested in being with males.

I've been married 3 times and had little interest with being with a male, during two marriages. But, during one 23 year marriage, to a wife I really never loved, I fought severe cravings for M/M relationships. And yes, regrettably, I did succumb to those urges.

You are very lucky to have a more understanding wife. I hope you are able to resolve this issue and be able to enjoy life as you need to.

Remarkably, at 71 years of age, I am finally at a place where I've hoped to be for most of my life. I'm in the best relationship of my life, with a bisexual girl, who understands being attracted to either (or both) genders. I do not have to hold anything back and can express exactly how I feel and think about sexual and relationship issues. It's so freeing to be that open with someone I love.

I wish you luck and hope you can resolve these issues. Going through life, with unrequited desires, can be a little bit of hell on earth!

P.S. I have had similar dreams!