PDA

View Full Version : breast size

curvedcock
May 31, 2006, 8:55 PM
So much is mentioned in the forums regarding penis size, so i think it would be nice to ask the ladies what breast size do they prefer, and comments on nipples would be appreciated also. Myself, i enjoy small breasts, with rather thick and extended nipples.

wildangel
May 31, 2006, 9:08 PM
I like a good size-maybe a large C or a small D. I don't really have a preference as far as nipples go. If they're nibbleable, they're okay with me. I just need a handful and a mouthful. Small [tasteful] tattoos? HEAVEN! Nipple piercings? YES!

Flounder1967
May 31, 2006, 9:44 PM
I am a typical AMerican male big is better, but i won't refuse any offered. No mater what they are all great.

JohnnyV
May 31, 2006, 10:37 PM
I love em all. But you gotta admit, there's something amazing about meaty, beaty, big & bouncy boobs. A lot of it dpends on how a girl wears her cleavage. Any woman can get the lucious, seductive, come-look-at-these-globes effect with the right neckline, bustline, and bra.

J

Iowabiguy
May 31, 2006, 11:49 PM
I am not one for HUGE breasts but I hate extremely small breasts. It just creeps me out.
I am more of a nipple lover than a breast lover if truth be known. I love big hard nipples. I am enjoy a small hard protruding nipple over a big flat nipple that is just a nub. I think breast size can actually detract from a great nipple. I have observed that most women with large breasts don't have quality nipples.
Having said all that, I am still one of those guys that cranks his neck and double-takes a woman with a huge set of breasts.

meteast chick
May 31, 2006, 11:54 PM
I prefer on the small size, but a little substance, like a B cup. Myself I'm a C cup but am losing weight and unfortunately that's always one of the first places I lose it! Damn! BTW, the girl I have is perfect for me in that area!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxo
meteast

woolleygirl
Jun 1, 2006, 12:07 AM
I know for me I love breast they are beautiful but as for size I don't know maybe C to D in size but to be honest it is the person wearing them that attracts me the most :bigrin: and of course nice perkie nipples too. I know hubby likes them at about a good B. Poor guys just got stuck with me DD. I think he will live though ;) .

Theresa

strawberry8302
Jun 1, 2006, 4:05 AM
Well I am a 38DD, and I love girls who have big tits like me. There's more to grab onto, and its a much bigger challenge. I hate small breasted girls, I love to see big, jiggling tits.

arana
Jun 1, 2006, 4:34 AM
I tend to favor larger breasts but a nice looking pair are good at any size.

charmed_goddess87
Jun 1, 2006, 4:55 AM
Well...I like large breast, C or D. As far as nipple...Donno, lol As long as I can suck on em n lick em Im a happy camper! :tong:

Nara_lovely
Jun 1, 2006, 5:32 AM
I prefer the woman attached to the breast first and foremost!
Size and shape is a part of that woman, so no...not a preference.

That being said; what I really enjoy is the sensitivity and response from nipples and breasts being nibbled, fondled etc...

canuckotter
Jun 1, 2006, 6:37 AM
Well, I'm not a woman but I like boobs so I get to comment anyway. So there. :tong:

My preference is for a good B or C... Big enough to be fun to play with, but not huge. Bigger boobs sag more, and I'm much more interested in a nice perky shape... Mmm... Perky boobs... :bigrin:

CountryLover
Jun 1, 2006, 8:13 AM
I'm with Nara, it's the person they're attached to who matters first. The woman who was my first f/f relationship had had a double mastectomy. I cared for HER - what was on her chest (or not) really didn't matter.

That said, I prefer my lady to have sensitive nipples and enough to play with - any more just gets in the way. I'm a 38C and (with the notable exception of my dork ex) all my lovers say that's just right. I rarely have to wear a bra, and love it that way. :tong:

warmpuppy
Jun 1, 2006, 8:17 AM
The most important thing to me is that they are real....there is nothing that turns me off more than surgically-enhanced boobies.

The only exception is when the surgery is indicated to repair someone who has been the victim of an accident or breast cancer. Other than that, natural is best.

Michael623
Jun 1, 2006, 8:51 AM
I love a woman riding my cock with her breast hanging down to be suckled. Size, it doesn't really matter. Breasts are very erotic.

bobthecat69
Jun 1, 2006, 5:03 PM
i have a bit of a sucking fetish>>so to me all breasts are erotic and beautiful>>....bob

Spicy
Jun 1, 2006, 5:53 PM
I like the breast which is just right for my palm. i do not like too large breasts. Just the right size to fit into my palm, then i know the nipples will be just right too and i can fondle them well and give them the attention they need. :tong:

Spicy

innaminka
Jun 1, 2006, 7:16 PM
I'm not really a "breast" woman. I am far more (that initial zing) attracted by the derriere.

Having "experienced" everything from mosquito bites to DD's+ I would probably prefer the smaller range on the spectrum, as i believe its the nipple/aureola rather than the breast itself which is erogenous.

Perhaps being a B-cup on a good day - mostly A-cup - I have no alternative.

julie
Jun 1, 2006, 7:59 PM
The most important thing to me is that they are real....there is nothing that turns me off more than surgically-enhanced boobies.

The only exception is when the surgery is indicated to repair someone who has been the victim of an accident or breast cancer. Other than that, natural is best.

i have nothing to add .. thanks for putting it so well warmpuppy :)

julie :female:

Curiious4More
Jun 1, 2006, 9:25 PM
I dated a girl for a short time with the perfect set of titties, 32 B.
You may say thats really small, but they were perky as hell and looked fantastic. I like them small, but I have been with a girl with D cups too. I just prefer them small...

teddyboy
Jun 2, 2006, 12:21 AM
I have to weigh in on this one. I like big women, I like 'em big all over...therefore...I must have at least D's and DD is even better. There is nothing like them hanging in your face while she is on top bouncing around or feeling them carress the inside of my legs during a good oral session. God bless the fat bottomed and big breasted girls in the world. :tongue:

BabydollPink
Jun 2, 2006, 10:59 AM
I don't really care, as long as she has them :)

Lisa (va)
Jun 2, 2006, 11:08 AM
I am not self conscious about my breast size (or lack thereof), but thankfully my husband doesn't like big ones anyway. It's not the size, but the person they are attached to.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

shaver6
Jun 2, 2006, 1:13 PM
I will take small breasts anytime, over large ones Those big, hanging "cow type" breast do nothing for me. I like the smaller..."perky" type breast that don't hang down, but stick straight out. Love to give them lost of tongue action.... :tongue:

allbimyself
Jun 2, 2006, 2:15 PM
I wasn't going to reply since most that know me know my preference for "tiny titties." BTW, Curious, 32B sounds delicious.

But I did want to mention something that I've noticed in my experience and wondered if anyone else has. As a general rule (obviously with exceptions) I've noticed smaller breasts to usually be more sensitive. Before I get hate mail let me reiterate, this is a general rule with exceptions and only in my experience, thoough most I've mentioned this to have agreed.

OralBradley
Jun 2, 2006, 2:15 PM
I will take small breasts anytime, over large ones Those big, hanging "cow type" breast do nothing for me. I like the smaller..."perky" type breast that don't hang down, but stick straight out. Love to give them lost of tongue action.... :tongue:

I agree whole-heartedly, but would add that I'd rather that they sagged a bit that be stuffed with a bag of silicone. The silicone makes them look unrea,l and even worst, they don't feel natural to my hands or tongue. A pair of nipples that are sensitive to the tip of my tongue are far nicer that a bag of unfeeling and unyeilding goop.

wildangel
Jun 2, 2006, 7:28 PM
I wasn't going to reply since most that know me know my preference for "tiny titties." BTW, Curious, 32B sounds delicious.

But I did want to mention something that I've noticed in my experience and wondered if anyone else has. As a general rule (obviously with exceptions) I've noticed smaller breasts to usually be more sensitive. Before I get hate mail let me reiterate, this is a general rule with exceptions and only in my experience, thoough most I've mentioned this to have agreed.

I know this takes a bit of a turn from the original forum...but in response to allbimyself's post, I find that [from experience] pierced nipples are ten times more sensitive than non-pierced nipples. A girl with pierced nipples? Amazing!

malemannnnnnnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2006, 3:34 AM
I like a good size-maybe a large C or a small D. I don't really have a preference as far as nipples go. If they're nibbleable, they're okay with me. I just need a handful and a mouthful. Small [tasteful] tattoos? HEAVEN! Nipple piercings? YES!
I love senstive nipples

Sparks
Jun 3, 2006, 7:55 AM
The nipples are what I like. For me size doesn't matter (except for cock, the thicker the better). But I do find an A or B cup very feminine and sexy.

billy_campbell
Jun 3, 2006, 8:48 AM
I know this takes a bit of a turn from the original forum...but in response to allbimyself's post, I find that [from experience] pierced nipples are ten times more sensitive than non-pierced nipples. A girl with pierced nipples? Amazing!

Is that from personal experience of being pierced?

wildangel
Jun 3, 2006, 9:16 AM
Yeah. I'm a pierced 36D. My gf has also mentioned her nipples were more sensitive when they were pierced as well.

gina42
Jun 3, 2006, 12:16 PM
well all...
i skiped training bras all together,i went breifly into a a,b an c cup when growing up but at the age of 16 i was a 40 d......
until last year,lol....
i heard all theses stories of how the body changes when you hit the change of life well ladies its not true,the bust dos'nt shrink,lol im now in a 42dd,lol!
you know i was hoping when i lost my weight they'd get smaller but i know where the weight went to now,lol...and ladies im sure you know how hard it is to find a sundress that will fit my bust and a 14 inch waist.
all i know is hubby is a happy man,she is a boob man,lol. :)