PDA

View Full Version : kinda new

justme58
Nov 29, 2011, 9:21 AM
just looking to learn more, and fun doing it.

Rhevan
Nov 29, 2011, 9:23 AM
Welcome, I'm a new registrant myself, but I've been reading the forums for a few years. I'm sure you'll find a lot of helpful threads and information.

justme58
Nov 29, 2011, 9:50 AM
ya now that i find i like this, i had to move in with my son in some small town that every one knows every one . lol

12voltman59
Nov 29, 2011, 1:24 PM
Welcome to the site even it its gonna be hard for you to actually meet anyone----but at least it is a good spot to find out information on this crazy little thing we call bisexuality, :bigrin:

ralphr6907
Nov 30, 2011, 10:41 AM
Welcome to the site, kinda new!

I've been on here over a year and still haven't met anyone. Partly because I'm so particular but mostly because of my age. No one seems to want to play with me because I'm in my 60's I guess. I'm still waiting for that blowjob I want to give but no takers......

Hope you do better than me.

wetnude
Nov 30, 2011, 12:46 PM
Welcome to the site, kinda new!

I've been on here over a year and still haven't met anyone. Partly because I'm so particular but mostly because of my age. No one seems to want to play with me because I'm in my 60's I guess. I'm still waiting for that blowjob I want to give but no takers......

Hope you do better than me.

Do what alot do.....dye your hair,,shave off any grey body hair.....and lie about your age if they have the balls to actually ask. At the end of the day,if you are at an adult cinema or a gay sauna with a bone yo will find takers.
:bigrin:

pepperjack
Nov 30, 2011, 5:55 PM
Do what alot do.....dye your hair,,shave off any grey body hair.....and lie about your age if they have the balls to actually ask. At the end of the day,if you are at an adult cinema or a gay sauna with a bone yo will find takers.
:bigrin:

Or, u can check out SilverDaddies.com.:cool: