PDA

View Full Version : this morning

jackbirdjay
Nov 27, 2011, 11:48 AM
This morning my wife and I was 69ing with me on top. After she had 2 orgasms in my mouth I slide down lubed her tits up and was tit fucking her. She got her 10 in dildo out and lubed it and started fucking me as I fucked her tits. I shot a big load all over her tits.

xxxcjs
Nov 27, 2011, 11:51 AM
That sounds way hot ...wI need to find a woman like that .you a lucky guy

DCWatcher
Nov 27, 2011, 2:26 PM
You're a lucky man!

Fun guy 6969
Nov 27, 2011, 3:18 PM
SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD ONE GREAT MORNING. HOPE YOU HELPED HER CLEAN UP HER TITS...

Gearbox
Nov 27, 2011, 5:36 PM
I woke up this morning hard and alone. Then my kitten broke in to let me know that he crapped on the bathroom floor!:(
Wanna swap?

Darkside2009
Nov 27, 2011, 6:52 PM
This morning my wife and I was 69ing with me on top. After she had 2 orgasms in my mouth I slide down lubed her tits up and was tit fucking her. She got her 10 in dildo out and lubed it and started fucking me as I fucked her tits. I shot a big load all over her tits.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are we to take from this that the Sunday papers weren't delivered this week again? That delivery boy needs talking too. lol :tong:

wetnude
Nov 28, 2011, 1:12 PM

Oh you make it so hard!

terri
Nov 29, 2011, 6:32 AM
i waited all day until my friend got home from work, then i went to his home , got down on my knees and sucked his cock till he came. then after finishing my drink i went home to my wife and as if checking me out with a big tongue searching kiss to determine if there was any remnants of his cum, asked me if i had a good time......

jackbirdjay
Feb 18, 2012, 9:45 AM
Oh last night was hot my wife and I went out to dinner. She wore a red wrap around skirt that came to just above her knees, black stockings, red garters, red 5 in heels, a shelf black bra that didn't cover her nipples, and a black button down the front blouse that showed her tits nicely. She wore no panties and was teasing me all night long rubbing my hard cock in my pants. She made me so horny I was leaking cum all night long. When we got to the car we were all over each other. She said drive find a parking place lets fuck. As I drove to the woods she was taking her skirt and top off and started masturbating. Once at the parking place she jumped out of the car and laid back on the hood and said fuck me. Her legs were on my shoulders as we fucked. After she had a few orgasms I shoot deep in her. After I started going flaccid in her she sat up started kissing me the was pushing my head down to her pussy told me to lick her clean. I lapped like a puppy dog. Then we went home. She took her top and skirt off again went in to the bedroom as I was behind her reached in her box of toys pulled a vibrator and her 10 in dildo out. I took my clothes off jumped on the bed. She had her vib in her as she kneed on the bed pushing my legs over my head. She lubed my hole and started fucking me with the dildo as I was jerking-off. She said cum on your face so I did. Oh how I love her