PDA

View Full Version : Frottage

wetnude
Nov 26, 2011, 11:42 AM
Also known as frott or frotting. You can look it up and you can read about it. Frott is about two men rubbing their hard cocks together using their hands,length rubbing against length. Rubbing the cocks together can also be done with one guy laying on top of the other and grinding his hard cock against yours until you both cum.

My personal experience of frott was during a nude massage at a very remote nude area.The guy massaging me skillfullly coaxed me to an aroused state,and in the meantime he had also developed a spectacular erection of his own.

He then lay on top of me and placed his cock alongside mine, and began a slow hip grind. This resulted in our cock heads mashing against each others in a thick pre cum goo. It felt totally fantastic,and I wrapped my legs around him and held him close as he worked his magic. His buttocks gripped in my hands I gave my body to his amazing cock grind,which I now know as frottage.

I did not time us,but I reckon after five minutes of this sensual overload he pumped his cum all over my groin and belly, grunting loudly as he came.Less than a minute later I was overwhelmed by a powerful series of contractions in my balls and my cock exploded into an amazing squirting out a huge cum load.

This is supposed to be a form of safe sex between men.your comments please.

csrakate
Nov 26, 2011, 11:52 AM
Also known as frott or frotting. You can look it up and you can read about it. Frott is about two men rubbing their hard cocks together using their hands,length rubbing against length. Rubbing the cocks together can also be done with one guy laying on top of the other and grinding his hard cock against yours until you both cum.

My personal experience of frott was during a nude massage at a very remote nude area.The guy massaging me skillfullly coaxed me to an aroused state,and in the meantime he had also developed a spectacular erection of his own.

He then lay on top of me and placed his cock alongside mine, and began a slow hip grind. This resulted in our cock heads mashing against each others in a thick pre cum goo. It felt totally fantastic,and I wrapped my legs around him and held him close as he worked his magic. His buttocks gripped in my hands I gave my body to his amazing cock grind,which I now know as frottage.

I did not time us,but I reckon after five minutes of this sensual overload he pumped his cum all over my groin and belly, grunting loudly as he came.Less than a minute later I was overwhelmed by a powerful series of contractions in my balls and my cock exploded into an amazing squirting out a huge cum load.

Oh Myyyyyyyy!!!:rotate: I do believe it is warm in here! Thanks for sharing!!!!:wiggle2:

Realist
Nov 26, 2011, 12:30 PM
When I was in the Army, in Germany, I had a friend, who was in the German Army. We would go with our GFs, to the Danube river and swim naked, sometimes. One time, he and I went alone. We were in chest-deep water (which was cold as hell) and as we talked, he reached over and began playing with my cock. Being a horny 19 year old, I had no qualms about it.

He'd never seen a circumcised cock before and wanted to feel it. I'd never been with anyone who was uncut, either.

He had an amazing amount of foreskin and wanted me to feel him, too. We were both erect and there were other people around, but the water was cloudy enough so no one could see far beneath the surface. He placed the head of my cock on his, pulled his foreskin over about a 3rd of my cock, then began to stroke us both together. I was very excited and came quickly; he came soon afterwards. That was a powerful orgasm, too!

After that, we'd get rowdy and wrestle; he was very physical. We'd both get hard, when our pubic areas touched. One time, when were on a picnic with our GFs, he and I began wrestling and rolling around in the grass. Soon, we were both erect and, all of a sudden, he began humping me, as though he'd lost control.......he actually had an orgasm, soaking his pants! If we'd continued I might have had one, too.

His Gf knew what had happened and wasn't very happy about it.......that started a big fight between them.

My GF thought it was funny!

I assume that would be considered frottage, too. It's never been something that I craved, or initiated, myself, but I enjoyed sharing it with him.

What is it called when women do that?

My GF has done that before with a lady she loved and says it is a very powerful orgasm-builder.

darkeyes
Nov 26, 2011, 12:33 PM
Oh Myyyyyyyy!!!:rotate: I do believe it is warm in here! Thanks for sharing!!!!:wiggle2:

Methinks it bout time me found mumsie a luffly young lady 2 dally wiv 2 help 'er stop bein so easily hotted...:rolleyes:

*thinks...*hmmmmmmm.. me knos just the person....lil word in 'er ear 2nite, book flight 2 the land of the free an Bobbie's ya auntie. Me mumsie will b much happier an feel much hotta!!!:bigrin:

**Peg**
Nov 26, 2011, 2:12 PM
...What is it called when women do that? My GF has done that before with a lady she loved and says it is a very powerful orgasm-builder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribadism

darkeyes
Nov 26, 2011, 2:21 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribadism

Tribbin'.. mmmmmm.. lubberly jubbly...:bigrin:

tenni
Nov 26, 2011, 2:25 PM
"He had an amazing amount of foreskin and wanted me to feel him, too. We were both erect and there were other people around, but the water was cloudy enough so no one could see far beneath the surface. He placed the head of my cock on his, pulled his foreskin over about a 3rd of my cock, then began to stroke us both together. I was very excited and came quickly; he came soon afterwards. That was a powerful orgasm, too! "

Realist
What you describe above is called "docking" and is usually done between two uncut guys. Good your friend had a lot of foreskin:tongue: I've never done what you describe. I think and have heard that it is very hot.:bigrin:

Frot is a lot of fun and there seems to be a few ways of doing it from gentle to very aggressive thrusting.

I agree that frot is a safer form of two guys having sex as long as there are no cuts in the groin area or the rubbing is so great as to tear any skin in the groin area. Try some olive oil on the two cocks as you rub and slip and slide. You may also want to try having the two cocks together and each of you wrapping your hands around both cocks together as you thrust. You may sit facing each other with one guy's legs over the other guy's legs with your balls touching as you do this thrust/hand wrap action. For me, add lots of kissing and I'm good to go ;)

Olive Oil doesn't stain sheets and is also edible if you decide to move on to oral!:bigrin:

Realist
Nov 26, 2011, 4:38 PM
Thanks, everyone, for the responses to my post above. This is proof that you're never too old to learn something!

innaminka
Nov 26, 2011, 6:58 PM

My GF has done that before with a lady she loved and says it is a very powerful orgasm-builder.

As far as I know - frottage. (and it's yummy :tong: )
It really just means rubbing fronts.

dafydd
Nov 26, 2011, 9:32 PM
i always thought frottage was when you did all of the above but fully clothed
i did not know that
d

bendover2
Nov 26, 2011, 10:11 PM
Well now I really want to try that. I got very turned on reading your description...

roy m cox
Nov 27, 2011, 12:10 AM
oh my yes i did that before with 2 different boy friends and loved it :tong:

12voltman59
Nov 27, 2011, 12:17 PM
I am lazy right now---recovering from the holiday and all--to Wetnude----so I didn't do it myself, but go search back through the posts on here going back several years---there are past threads on this topic----with posts on it containing links to sites dedicated to male frotting---it is an entire movement of sorts that encourages this sort of male to to male sexual contact as being much better in many ways to males engaging in anal sex.

There are also links to sites that have some very hot frotting vids---if you are really interested in this topic----spend the time to find those old postings on here and check out the various links to sites provided by people who responded to those posts.

When it comes to two females doing the female version of frotting--it was many years ago now--and the details are a bit fuzzy as to how I wound up with them thanks to the passage of time and the fact that some sort of "mind altering substances" played a part I am quite sure, but I was witness to two young ladies doing this in close proximity---it was a revelation to me that girls could do that----but they really were "going at it" and surely seemed to derive a great deal of pleasure from it----I have frotted to orgasm with a few guys---and it is very intense---surely something to put in the mix of your sexual repertoire.

Seanrtn
Nov 27, 2011, 1:14 PM
Very sexy, had my forst "docking" experience last week and LOVED IT! Cn hardly wait to do it again.

When I was in the Army, in Germany, I had a friend, who was in the German Army. We would go with our GFs, to the Danube river and swim naked, sometimes. One time, he and I went alone. We were in chest-deep water (which was cold as hell) and as we talked, he reached over and began playing with my cock. Being a horny 19 year old, I had no qualms about it.

He'd never seen a circumcised cock before and wanted to feel it. I'd never been with anyone who was uncut, either.

He had an amazing amount of foreskin and wanted me to feel him, too. We were both erect and there were other people around, but the water was cloudy enough so no one could see far beneath the surface. He placed the head of my cock on his, pulled his foreskin over about a 3rd of my cock, then began to stroke us both together. I was very excited and came quickly; he came soon afterwards. That was a powerful orgasm, too!

After that, we'd get rowdy and wrestle; he was very physical. We'd both get hard, when our pubic areas touched. One time, when were on a picnic with our GFs, he and I began wrestling and rolling around in the grass. Soon, we were both erect and, all of a sudden, he began humping me, as though he'd lost control.......he actually had an orgasm, soaking his pants! If we'd continued I might have had one, too.

His Gf knew what had happened and wasn't very happy about it.......that started a big fight between them.

My GF thought it was funny!

I assume that would be considered frottage, too. It's never been something that I craved, or initiated, myself, but I enjoyed sharing it with him.

Fun guy 6969
Nov 27, 2011, 4:02 PM
DONE IT BEFORE AND LOVED IT. IT IS REALLY GREAT WHEN YOUR DICK AND HIS ARE ABOUT THE SAME SIZE.

12voltman59
Nov 27, 2011, 7:28 PM
Very sexy, had my forst "docking" experience last week and LOVED IT! Cn hardly wait to do it again.

Docking is pretty hot as well

wetnude
Nov 28, 2011, 4:31 AM
Docking is pretty hot as well

Wow sounds amazing fun.Im getting a bit panicky because we keep reading that STD's are on the increase,and even with frotting there is body fluid to cock contact.Its just me being paranoid. This holds me back from giving ,recieving more oral sex , and is pushing me to only masturbation with other guys.

Hoselvr
Nov 28, 2011, 1:17 PM
Been there, done that, feels incredible and leads to a wonderful orgasm, especially if french kissing is also involved.:bigrin:

curious married m
Nov 28, 2011, 11:23 PM

My GF has done that before with a lady she loved and says it is a very powerful orgasm-builder.[/QUOTE]

If memory serves me right, I think two ladies rubbing pussies together is called scissoring.

Takes notes on anything that warms Kate up

CalyxSoSweet
Nov 28, 2011, 11:42 PM
Yes, when two ladies pleasure each other this way it's called all of those things, frottage, tribadism, trib, tribbing, scissoring, or, if we want to be entirely acccurate, let's just call it Excruciatingly Deliciously Divine...Gorgeous, sexy, lovely way to make love.

darkeyes
Nov 29, 2011, 8:12 AM
If memory serves me right, I think two ladies rubbing pussies together is called scissoring.

Takes notes on anything that warms Kate up

U, ya ole perv, shud b careful a the things ya think 'bout.. spesh Mumsie!!!! Dont wontcha breakin inta a sweat, goin inta apoplexy, havin ya heart arrestin an keelin ova do we???

Daft ole bugga thatya r... tribbin is Curio rated.. wich means ya cant wotch an ya cant think bout it... now stop it or else!!! Ole coot.... bad enuff u thinkin bout Mumsie makin the tea for Gods sake.. ya kno how it freaks ya out!! Those medics outside ya house r ther for a reason... now behave an let em not earn ther crust.. ;)

12voltman59
Nov 29, 2011, 2:01 PM
Wow sounds amazing fun.Im getting a bit panicky because we keep reading that STD's are on the increase,and even with frotting there is body fluid to cock contact.Its just me being paranoid. This holds me back from giving ,recieving more oral sex , and is pushing me to only masturbation with other guys.

It is kinda scary that STDs are once again on the upswing---from what I have seen reported---for some reason the biggest growth in STDs, especially HIV/AIDs is among young black females in the age range of late teens to early 30s----don't know why this would be so but that is what is being found---at least here in the US by the CDC which is the lead federal agency that tracks the numbers on such things.

It did figure that nature came up with a sure fire way to take many human beings out---create a fatal disease that is spread by sex, something that we are compelled to do--and for us not like having to take precautions--like having to put on a full out Tyvek HazMat suit to be totally safe when doing it!!!!

sammie19
Nov 29, 2011, 2:33 PM
It is kinda scary that STDs are once again on the upswing---from what I have seen reported---for some reason the biggest growth in STDs, especially HIV/AIDs is among young black females in the age range of late teens to early 30s----don't know why this would be so but that is what is being found---at least here in the US by the CDC which is the lead federal agency that tracks the numbers on such things.

It did figure that nature came up with a sure fire way to take many human beings out---create a fatal disease that is spread by sex, something that we are compelled to do--and for us not like having to take precautions--like having to put on a full out Tyvek HazMat suit to be totally safe when doing it!!!!

An aging one time friend my late grandad often expressed pleasure at the advent of HIV/AIDS and was, presumably still is since he is still alive, of the belief that since it is a gay plague it is a good thing. He has regrets that it has jumped into the heterosexual population but is quite convinced that those within the straight population who have succumbed are not in fact straight but closet gays who had it coming.

He made the mistake once of making that claim at a local rugby club dance making pointed remarks to me in a very obnoxious manner and my Pa, after demanding he stop, finally lost patience and laid him out. That was a form of frottage. Fist rubbing jaw once - very quickly.

bikiniman
Nov 29, 2011, 9:49 PM

Sounds awesome, I would love to try that, as you say safe as well!

wetnude
Nov 30, 2011, 12:38 PM
An aging one time friend my late grandad often expressed pleasure at the advent of HIV/AIDS and was, presumably still is since he is still alive, of the belief that since it is a gay plague it is a good thing. He has regrets that it has jumped into the heterosexual population but is quite convinced that those within the straight population who have succumbed are not in fact straight but closet gays who had it coming.

He made the mistake once of making that claim at a local rugby club dance making pointed remarks to me in a very obnoxious manner and my Pa, after demanding he stop, finally lost patience and laid him out. That was a form of frottage. Fist rubbing jaw once - very quickly.
Your dad loves you more than alot of dads love their offspring.Your dad has balls.

sammie19
Nov 30, 2011, 2:42 PM
Your dad loves you more than alot of dads love their offspring.Your dad has balls.

Im sorry if Ive misled you, Wet, but some on site may remember my grandad died not very long ago. He was Pa to all of his grandchildren. Our dad's are just dad. But he was a very ballsy man who did love us all.

69luvr
Dec 1, 2011, 2:14 PM

Been there: done that: Loved it! but is a shame to waste all that lovely cum that way. It was meant to be tasted and swallowed.

mariersa
Dec 2, 2011, 1:29 AM

Does kicking someone in the Mannliches Geschlechtsorgan count?? :eek::rolleyes::bigrin::bigrin: why not

Realist
Dec 2, 2011, 10:42 AM
Whoa, Girls! You are discussing SEVERE examples, here!

I'm sure some guys deserve that kind of treatment, but as an empathic person, of sorts, that hurts me just to read it!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 14, 2011, 4:56 AM
lol I have to agree with Peg, its getting Quit warm in here, and Yes Frottage is very hot for us girls to watch too!
Fanning furiously, Cat

ErosUrge
Dec 14, 2011, 10:31 AM
It is delightful and a turn on to watch. I've experienced it several times but never to orgasm though I did get close once. In fact, I just had the experience again briefly 3 nights ago but he wanted to move on to other things. I am hoping one day to experience it until both of us cum together...one of my last remaining fantasies waiting to be fulfilled.

tenni
Dec 14, 2011, 11:38 AM
Ero
Do you mean that you nearly orgasmed watching frot or participating? :bigrin:

Why just last night a bud and I were frotting. He did cum from frotting with me....:tong::bigrin:

wetnude
Dec 14, 2011, 12:46 PM
Ero
Do you mean that you nearly orgasmed watching frot or participating? :bigrin:

Why just last night a bud and I were frotting. He did cum from frotting with me....:tong::bigrin:Awesome do it some more