PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Couple

Twoforyou
Nov 23, 2011, 8:43 PM
Okay...you can have an affair with any man and woman together that you desire.

But they have to be living...you know, with the laws and everything.

For me...George Clooney and Isabella Rossellini.

How bout you?

keefer201
Nov 23, 2011, 10:17 PM
An seiner Seite und Jim. That would be smoking.:cool: Disguised names so not to get in trouble. LOL

Long Duck Dong
Nov 23, 2011, 10:21 PM
lol...... gets DD proof shield ready.......

for the mature, enlightening conversation, I would go with george clooney and shannon ( female friend )

for music appreciation, kenny rodgers and anika moa ( nz singer)

for sex micheal clarke duncan and isla fisher

for a night out at the bars and a good fist fight, stone cold steve austin and micky james ( both retired WWE wrestlers.....

for my grave to be dug when DD reads this, my stepfather and my partner DD

keefer201
Nov 24, 2011, 12:00 AM
lol...... gets DD proof shield ready.......

for the mature, enlightening conversation, I would go with george clooney and shannon ( female friend )

for music appreciation, kenny rodgers and anika moa ( nz singer)

for sex micheal clarke duncan and isla fisher

for a night out at the bars and a good fist fight, stone cold steve austin and micky james ( both retired WWE wrestlers.....

for my grave to be dug when DD reads this, my stepfather and my partner DD

That is hilarious! Never thought of the night out at the bar and a good fist fight...I've been subdued by love. Ugh! I think #1 will just about get you put out with the roos.

Pasadenacpl2
Nov 24, 2011, 12:44 AM
Nathan Fillon and Jewel Staite

Backup plan: Jason Statham and Claudia Black

Rhevan
Nov 24, 2011, 1:58 AM
I can't really think of two but I have always been attracted to a certain type of person whether it be in film or in life. I want my men to be large and in charge without being assholes and I want my women to let me be in charge. So pretty much a nice sized guy like The Rock and a dainty little thing like Kiera Knightley. I can dream can't I?

falcondfw
Nov 24, 2011, 3:08 AM
Honestly? My fiance and ... well, I can't think too much beyond that.
I guess I like LDD's idea of STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD!

void()
Nov 24, 2011, 9:40 AM
Having difficulty with this because of constraints expressed by the original post. Not one to stay abreast much of current popular culture. Trod backwards instead of forwards, wiring crossed as a pure anachronism, see future yet trappings of past.

Would be remiss not to say Jude Law could be interesting, find out how much was acting or real. And thinking in terms of only a one night here. Could be anyone though, diverse tastes, more concerned with the whole person than bits.

Female counterpart would be difficult choosing. Same diverse tastes. Might like a toothpick tart merely to enjoy "breaking her". Sure anyone can plug in an apt peach, maybe that Anston lady just for giggles.

Don't want a full affair, a playful one night fling would suit fine. Not the sort to be desirous of strangers, celebrities other than "hey, might be nice to give a swing". Beyond a swing, doubt any sparks.

Shame it is restricted to living or currents. Jack Webb for some unknown reason drives me mad, as does Betty Page. No surprise though, kook here.

Hehe, realization of something twisted. Jack Webb plus Betty Page equals to Velvet Underground in this sort of quasi fuzzy logic of mine. Void wanders along singing "flowers on a hill, look but do not touch ....some velvet morning when I'm straight ..."

DCWatcher
Nov 24, 2011, 11:40 AM
Mike Holmes (from Holmes on Homes) and Nigella Lawson.

They could pretty much have their way with me separately, but together... unf.

Just in case you don't know them...

This is Mike, who may not be known to many...

http://myfixituplife.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Mike-Holmes.jpg

I'm sure you all know who Nigella is but I love looking at her so

http://ayyyy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/nigella-lawson-breast-supporting-dress.JPG

Gearbox
Nov 24, 2011, 4:46 PM
I'd give Jerry Ryan & Girth Brooks a nice cup of tea and a biscuit.....afterwards.;)
(I'd have a 'straight' neighbour of mine first, but nobody knows him here.lol).

ohmymy69
Nov 24, 2011, 4:49 PM
Goldie Hawn & Kurt Russell...they might even be swingers!!! :bigrin:

Seanrtn
Nov 24, 2011, 7:58 PM
Oh hell yes, great choice, me as well...

Mike Holmes (from Holmes on Homes) and Nigella Lawson.

They could pretty much have their way with me separately, but together... unf.

Just in case you don't know them...

This is Mike, who may not be known to many...

http://myfixituplife.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Mike-Holmes.jpg

I'm sure you all know who Nigella is but I love looking at her so

http://ayyyy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/nigella-lawson-breast-supporting-dress.JPG

sammie19
Nov 24, 2011, 9:01 PM
David Tennant can tickle my fancy any day of the week and Nandita Das is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Once in my bedroom they aren't ever getting out again.:tong:

bigi56
Nov 24, 2011, 9:22 PM
The sexiest woman I ever saw was either dianna rigg or Amanda donahoe. Amanda was in a horrible Ken Russell move called "lair of the white worm" years ago where she appeared nude with a huge white phallus strap on. What a dream. Dianna rigg as emma Peale, was of course, a leather encased fantasy of my youth. (I can have them at any age, can't I?).

For the guy, that is a tougher choice. Cary grant, in his prime, was a real stud and that might be my first pick.

Gee, I think I'm getting hard here. LOL.

Thanks for the fantasy.

bikiniman
Nov 25, 2011, 2:53 AM
I know its a bit obvious but what about Brad and Angelina? Have to be the sexist couple on the planet?

void()
Nov 25, 2011, 3:55 PM
"Mike Holmes (from Holmes on Homes)"

Every time I watch him, strong urge to break into the Lumberjack song, then drooling. Guess he's a guilty pleasure same as Jack Webb.

DCWatcher
Nov 26, 2011, 1:48 PM
"Mike Holmes (from Holmes on Homes)"

Every time I watch him, strong urge to break into the Lumberjack song, then drooling. Guess he's a guilty pleasure same as Jack Webb.

I'm not generally "attracted" to men apart from their cocks but Mike Holmes... I'd move to Canada and be his bitch if he asked me, he's just so damn hawt.

Plus, I like the way he approaches his work... Makes me want to know what he's like in the sack.

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK...

Twoforyou
Nov 26, 2011, 9:27 PM
DCWatcher...I have two pieces of advice for you. One, don't stare at the "Brawny" paper towel guy in the grocery aisle for too long.

And regarding the Jack Webb thing...try not to get pulled over.

" Oh we are lumberjacks, and we're okay!"

DCWatcher
Nov 27, 2011, 2:28 PM
DCWatcher...I have two pieces of advice for you. One, don't stare at the "Brawny" paper towel guy in the grocery aisle for too long.

And regarding the Jack Webb thing...try not to get pulled over.

" Oh we are lumberjacks, and we're okay!"

LOL... Thanks for the tip!

Katja
Nov 27, 2011, 8:19 PM
It has always been a mystery to me why so many of us fantasise so often about celebrities as much as we do when there exists in the real world so many far more beautiful, invariably much more sincere, inestimably more attractive and sexually alluring and infinitely more available people of both genders.

Twoforyou
Nov 27, 2011, 10:25 PM
Well...you might have a point.

Bicuriousity
Nov 27, 2011, 11:16 PM
Not sure that many would agree but how about david and victoria beckham?

taz321
Nov 28, 2011, 12:35 AM
I have to say Brad Pitt and his lady Angelina, They are both really hot!!

bullhead69
Nov 28, 2011, 9:20 AM
WOW!!! There are somany many choices out there. How can you pick just two people. Well, for the lady, I woul;d have to say Nancy Travis.. Something about her that just makes my toes curl. The man would be a friend I have on this website. I don't think he would want me to mention his name.

bityme
Nov 28, 2011, 9:38 AM
Okay...you can have an affair with any man and woman together that you desire.

I would have to pick my fiancee and either Drew Barrymore or Jonah Falcon. Sharing either one with my fiancee would be great.

Pappy

keefer201
Nov 29, 2011, 6:34 AM
My friend Dee and my best friend Donald. Would be smoking hot for the two of us taking on his monster nine inch cock. :rolleyes:

foreverbi
Dec 1, 2011, 1:58 PM
My fantasy couple would include their threesome Demi Moore, Ashton Krutchner, Bruce Willis & myself.:male::tongue::three: