PDA

View Full Version : Answer me this...

mikey3000
Nov 16, 2011, 3:25 PM
When a "straight" guy occasionally sleeps with another guy, he is called gay or maybe bisexual, but is in denial of his true self. When a "gay" guy occasionally sleeps with women, he is still considered gay, but has "fallen off the wagon".

How does that work?

darkeyes
Nov 16, 2011, 3:41 PM
When a "straight" guy occasionally sleeps with another guy, he is called gay or maybe bisexual, but is in denial of his true self. When a "gay" guy occasionally sleeps with women, he is still considered gay, but has "fallen off the wagon".

How does that work?

That rather depends on whether he sleeps or "sleeps" with the ladies.. ;)

pepperjack
Nov 16, 2011, 5:22 PM

How does that work?

My last m/m tryst involved a gay guy I happened to know years ago ( never suspected he was gay then) & remembered as being married. When I brought this up, he said he's always been gay, his wife was gay & their union produced a son who also became gay. :rotate:

Jobelorocks
Nov 16, 2011, 5:37 PM
Just because you sleep with someone of a particular gender doesn't necessarily mean you are attracted to that gender, but it is pretty unlikely. If you sleep with both genders and have some sort of attraction to them, I think that person is bisexual, but you may just have a substantially stronger attraction to one gender then another. I won't tell anyone what their sexuality is, I don't understand all that is going on in their heads. I think way more people are bi then are willing to acknowledge or admit it. I think that most people are bisexual in some level.

pepperjack
Nov 16, 2011, 6:59 PM
Just because you sleep with someone of a particular gender doesn't necessarily mean you are attracted to that gender, but it is pretty unlikely. If you sleep with both genders and have some sort of attraction to them, I think that person is bisexual, but you may just have a substantially stronger attraction to one gender then another. I won't tell anyone what their sexuality is, I don't understand all that is going on in their heads. I think way more people are bi then are willing to acknowledge or admit it. I think that most people are bisexual in some level.

Agree w/most of this, especially last two lines; once read about a study which revealed that the most common sexual fantasy among heterosexual people is a same sex encounter.:cool:

Gearbox
Nov 17, 2011, 9:29 AM
I have suspicions that everybody is bi, but that's just as bad as gays thinking that all bi's are gay.:bigrin:

I expect that some gays think that same gender attraction is like black ink. If you dip your brush in it, no amount of white will get rid of it, and even if it's grey, it's still a shade of black, and not a shade of white.:rolleyes:
I blame the once married/'straight' relationship m/f's who suddenly 'saw the light' that they are gay, and were only fooling themselves that they liked the opposite gender. So of course, if THEY fooled themselves then it must be the case for bi's too. And after 'seeing the light' they hold onto the conviction like a fundamentalist!:tongue: