PDA

View Full Version : Fantasies

Emotional Masochist
Nov 16, 2011, 1:30 AM
Hmmm so recently I'm having a bit of a diversion in my regular routine. I've been ummm focusing more on my fantasies with other men and well lets just say they are kind of scary. Heheh But I am so aroused by them.

I want to be someone's bitch. Give him control and let him have his way.... But it would never be that easy. hehe id make him fight me, wrestle with me, pin me down and kiss. I'd melt in his arms. Give in to his whim and just do as he pleases...

I want to be someone slut. I want to crawl into someone's lap. beg to taste his lips. take my chance kiss them. kiss his neck. beg to go further. slowly pull off his shirt. work my down his chest get on my knees in front of him and begggg for him. beg to suck his dick. slowly unbuckle him. taste him, work him get him going and look him in the eye and beg to ride him.....

mmmmm jesus why is it so hard to find a man who ssuits my mold of perfection. grrrr and why do those who are seem to be bloody straight. grrrrrr heheheheheh somehting fun yet arousing. someone strong yet sensual. mmmm
why are fantasies so amazing.......

mikey3000
Nov 16, 2011, 3:10 PM
Luck you. At least you have fantasies. I really can't think of one fantasy that gets me going. I've done most that I had, so they don't exist anymore, and I can't come up with any new ones.

jackbirdjay
Feb 19, 2012, 2:03 PM
yes me to lived most of them.

stuckinsticks
Feb 19, 2012, 3:21 PM
You're fantasy sounds like mine to a t. I can understand the difficulty in finding someone to act it out with because it takes either a lot of trust, or a big risk, to be submissive to someone. I totally fantasize about gang bangs, bondage, and other submissive sex. There's nothing better to me than getting held down and fucked hard from behind. I'm lucky to have a husband who knows how to give it to me ;)