PDA

View Full Version : Food.

obviousbulge
Nov 7, 2011, 8:02 AM
Is there many who use food for sex enjoyment? Also is there many who love putting food up there butt? Like I do. When masterbating I do enjoy putting food up my ass its a turn on for sure.

Realist
Nov 7, 2011, 8:42 AM
Geez, that's a new one for me!

This is the closest I can come to answering your question:

I once knew a beautiful girl, who got off on stuffing her husband. (She was a secretary in the building where I worked) Her husband was what I think was called a "gainer".

When I knew them, he was about 5'8" and probably weighed about 350 pounds, but she wanted him to be bigger!

They would actually get in their big Jacuzzi tub and she'd have food all over herself and him, too. There was mashed potatoes, gravy, pork chops, fried chicken, split pea soup, pie and cake, too. The more he ate, the more aroused she became....it was very messy! They actually had a garbage disposal in their tub drain!

They were exhibitionist and would select someone to come watch them. My GF and I sat in chairs in their bathroom as they went through their ritual. They had a spot light focused on them, like they were on a stage. All I can say is, it was different......mildly erotic. We never did go back.

Later, another couple joined them and the GF of that couple became a gainer. For years, the two couples got together and shared their fetishes. I don't know, maybe they're still doing it.

bigregory
Nov 7, 2011, 9:56 AM
i did like the big zuccine up my ass this summer
no i cant spell

want2havefun
Nov 7, 2011, 7:17 PM
I once had a female friend that enjoyed fucking herself with a cantaloupe slice after which she would eat it.

FunE1
Nov 7, 2011, 10:29 PM
I have used food at various times in sex play, sometimes with a partner, sometimes alone... it can be fun, but messy, but fun.

chook
Nov 8, 2011, 2:51 AM
And to think there are millions of starving people all over the world and all some can think of is what to shove up their blurters......no wonder we are in such a bad state..... just my :2cents:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

bikiniman
Nov 8, 2011, 2:53 AM
i did like the big zuccine up my ass this summer
no i cant spell

I must admit I have tried a succhini as well. Its a sexy for a vegetable.

darkeyes
Nov 8, 2011, 11:34 AM
And to think there are millions of starving people all over the world and all some can think of is what to shove up their blurters......no wonder we are in such a bad state..... just my :2cents:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

Cant argue wivya ther Chookie me luffly.. we often use food in our naughty games... but if the food is inedible by the end wot a bloody waste... strawbs rasps cream choccie an assorted delish foodstuffs r invariably munched an consumed durin' such naughtiness.. but no way dus ne of it go near wer it always cums outa cept afta consumption sum gud time lata an even then is flushed down the appropriate place........ thats wot loos r for...:tong:

Realist
Nov 8, 2011, 10:32 PM
I read a story written by a young lady about this subject.

She did not get along with her mother, but couldn't afford to move. Her mother belittled her, nagged, and threatened her.

Unable to tell her mom how she felt, as she was afraid of being kicked out, she did things to "get even" with her mother.............without her mother knowing.

One of her favorite things to do was masturbate with a cucumber, carrot, etc, etc, then put it back on the fridge. Her mother would make a salad from these things and the girl got the biggest kick out of watching her eat them!

Weird, but I guess we each have different methods of ways to cope!

chensisi
Nov 9, 2011, 4:43 AM
THANK YOU
i think i should thank you very much for you can waste lot of time to write this post .....thank you again for your sharing..

__________________________________________________ _______________
I live my life in colour and see in soundMake sure you are heard!
Daiblo 3 Gold (http://www.mydiablo3items.com/)Diablo 3 News (http://www.mydiablo3items.com/news.html)Diablo 3 Power Leveling (http://www.myd3item.com/Diablo-%E2%85%A2-EU.powerleveling)

Seanrtn
Nov 9, 2011, 4:00 PM
Hmmm, when I was young I used to use carrots and cucumbers to please myself, than got old enough to go to an adult bookstore and got my first dildo.