PDA

View Full Version : Daily Cock Record?

ckman314
Nov 3, 2011, 11:03 AM
I know I keep tabs on all my kinky sex stuff so how many cocks have you serviced in one day whats your record. Mine is Six at a orgy and yes I finished all of them

dbltrbl69
Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 PM
Have only had the pleasure of 2 cocks at a time, but finished both off in my mouth at the same time was a hot and tasty turn on. I'm sure we will work on increasing the numbers ;-)

dickhand
Nov 4, 2011, 8:00 AM
I nice couple I know were having a birthday gangbang for her . I started out doing the husband and their friend . I then had all the cocks that showed up in my mouth either before they fucked her or after they came in or on her . Some I had before and after . Fluffer and clean up , I guess . The bonus was eating her out and licking her clean before the next fellow . As for a count , Must have been at least 8 over a 4 hour period . The birthday girl was very happy and gave me a great suck off .

cornholejoe
Nov 4, 2011, 5:04 PM
5 dicks and to strapons when i let some friends gangbang me once

ckman314
Nov 7, 2011, 1:23 PM
Great stories guys keep them cumming

lizard-lix
Nov 7, 2011, 4:07 PM
Back in my bad kid days, we had a 5 guy circle suck with constant switch offs, pair ups and twos and threes.. Lord that was yummy!

nwmscurious
Nov 7, 2011, 4:38 PM
I've done two in a day twice, with one of those times being in an all male threeway (the fun part of that one was have both of them in my mouth while the other guys made out).

FunE1
Nov 7, 2011, 10:53 PM
My personal record was set just a few weeks ago.

A guy I was chatting with on another site invited me to a local weekly get together of bi/gay men. He gave me the contact info of the guy who hosts the party, I got in touch, and -- voila -- I was at that week's party the following night.

There were 10 to 15 guys there by the time I arrived. Most were mingling in the living room but a few had moved off to one or another of the two bedrooms in the apartment and were in various stages of fucking and/or sucking. I recognized a couple of guys; one was the friend of a friend, the other was a guy I had hooked up with a month earlier for a quickie.

Anyway, the guy who invited me showed up and we chatted for a bit, then I suggested that I should "thank" him for inviting me to such a fun party. So we went off to one of the rooms where we quickly stripped. Another guy who'd been talking with us came back and he, too, got naked and the three of us were touching, tugging, kissing and licking in no time. My friend sucked on me for a while as I made out with guy #2, then he stood up and I got on my knees to suck the two of them.

Before I knew it, two had turned in to at least seven guys in the room, in addition to myself, and I was sorta round-robin style sucking 5 of them, while one sucked me as he was getting fucked in the ass by another.

One of them came in my mouth and three others shot it on my face & chest.

A few of them wanted to fuck my ass ( I think that's just the way it is when you're 'the new guy') but I need a bit more experience before I try that in a group setting (although I can't wait til I can suck AND fuck them silly when I have a, uhm, mind to).

So, short answer to your question: my record is 5, but now that I know where the party is, I hope to be breaking that record very soon.

jtisbi
Nov 8, 2011, 9:34 AM
Great stories! Keep them cumming.

ckman314
Nov 8, 2011, 12:21 PM
My personal record was set just a few weeks ago.

A guy I was chatting with on another site invited me to a local weekly get together of bi/gay men. He gave me the contact info of the guy who hosts the party, I got in touch, and -- voila -- I was at that week's party the following night.

There were 10 to 15 guys there by the time I arrived. Most were mingling in the living room but a few had moved off to one or another of the two bedrooms in the apartment and were in various stages of fucking and/or sucking. I recognized a couple of guys; one was the friend of a friend, the other was a guy I had hooked up with a month earlier for a quickie.

Anyway, the guy who invited me showed up and we chatted for a bit, then I suggested that I should "thank" him for inviting me to such a fun party. So we went off to one of the rooms where we quickly stripped. Another guy who'd been talking with us came back and he, too, got naked and the three of us were touching, tugging, kissing and licking in no time. My friend sucked on me for a while as I made out with guy #2, then he stood up and I got on my knees to suck the two of them.

Before I knew it, two had turned in to at least seven guys in the room, in addition to myself, and I was sorta round-robin style sucking 5 of them, while one sucked me as he was getting fucked in the ass by another.

One of them came in my mouth and three others shot it on my face & chest.

A few of them wanted to fuck my ass ( I think that's just the way it is when you're 'the new guy') but I need a bit more experience before I try that in a group setting (although I can't wait til I can suck AND fuck them silly when I have a, uhm, mind to).

So, short answer to your question: my record is 5, but now that I know where the party is, I hope to be breaking that record very soon.

Great story I attend a party here in NJ and have been in that situation a few times myself and YES everyone loves the new guy

ErosUrge
Nov 9, 2011, 1:24 PM
:tong:Well at the risk of seeming to try to top everyone, (and by that I mean in numbers), I had a wonderful time one Saturday afternoon of taking care of 10 to completion.

Without getting into all the details of that afternoon, I showed up and there happened to be that many guys all wanting a blow job and knowing that is what I enjoy doing the most with men...so, one by one, I took care of them. The others waited and watched as I took care of each one and they jacked off waiting their turn. This went on for about 2 hours. When I got to the very last one, I came at the same time while jacking off and sucking....

This has not happened again since then and was many years ago but it was an experience that left me very satiated.

Just want to make it clear that I'm a person who is capable of enjoying many things sexually and not limited to just this. There are so many wonderful experiences with the erotic and both men and women have their own unique qualities. Whoever I am with, I am immersed in those moments to have the fullest experience possible.

ckman314
Nov 11, 2011, 5:21 PM
:tong:Well at the risk of seeming to try to top everyone, (and by that I mean in numbers), I had a wonderful time one Saturday afternoon of taking care of 10 to completion.

Without getting into all the details of that afternoon, I showed up and there happened to be that many guys all wanting a blow job and knowing that is what I enjoy doing the most with men...so, one by one, I took care of them. The others waited and watched as I took care of each one and they jacked off waiting their turn. This went on for about 2 hours. When I got to the very last one, I came at the same time while jacking off and sucking....

This has not happened again since then and was many years ago but it was an experience that left me very satiated.

Just want to make it clear that I'm a person who is capable of enjoying many things sexually and not limited to just this. There are so many wonderful experiences with the erotic and both men and women have their own unique qualities. Whoever I am with, I am immersed in those moments to have the fullest experience possible.

:bowdown: Nice Im so glad I've had the pleasure of seeing a room full of naked men sucking jerking and fucking it something every gay or bi man should see and a lot of fun to participate in also having a few loads on your face is a incredible feeling

meflash
Nov 12, 2011, 11:00 AM
A few weeks ago I went to a house party of bi men. The guy who has the oarty at his house saw me in my fem look on a cam site & has been asking me to attend his party. After alot of emails he got me to make a party. I got there a little early & he had a room for me to change into my CD mode. There was one other CD there & about 8 reg guys. It was an older group but still had a few guys around 40 with nice builds. I was getting a lot of nice comments on my look & that started to reallt relax me. In a short time they were all naked & it was just me & the other CD not naked. The frist guy to come on to me was very nice & had a great body so I was glad he wanted me. He had me on a couch kissing me when I felt mt skirt going up & mt panties pulled down. I was getting sucked by a guy as we kissed. In a short time my skirt & top off I was giving him head as my ass was getting rimmed then lubed & I was layed on the couch & was entered from behind. I had one cock in my mouth an one in my ass. After he came in my mouth another was waiting & I finished him too. My friend came fucking me & then a new guy had me standing up. I then was sucked off as he fucked me. I was a big hit at the party & they want me back again, but I only want the group sex to be a rare experience. I may do an other after the holiday's.

jackbirdjay
Nov 12, 2011, 11:21 AM
At a hotel room when I was 27 (now 54) with 6 guys. At one time sucked each of them at least once and 2 of them a second time. One night went to a gay adult movie theater in Boston. Suck 4 different guys that night that was when I was 29

woolwichcpl
Nov 13, 2011, 9:41 AM
To completion as swallowed their load and brought them from start to wonderful finish mine is three, the Mr here.