PDA

View Full Version : how far can you squirt?

othercat
Nov 3, 2011, 12:58 AM
guy and girls, when you cum how far can you squirt? when i was younger i could squirt about two feet, now not as far, about a foot.

roy m cox
Nov 3, 2011, 1:17 AM
heh well not bragging but at a yung age i could squirt i think it was about 3 or 4 feet , now that im older and my bf can tell you i can shoot about 3 feet cuzz he was playing with me one day and before i could say any thing to him about it he was like damn hun :tong:

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

SYDD6969
Nov 3, 2011, 1:21 AM
hi guys, like my profile says im new at this so this may be a stupid question. i have always been turned on by squirting but never know how to do so myself. is there any ways you know or am i just ridiculous? :S

darkeyes
Nov 3, 2011, 1:47 AM
..with a squeezy bottle in a skoosh fight wiv the kids about 6 or 7 metres...;):bigrin:

Thats not wotcha wanna kno? Tuff titty...

cddm50
Nov 3, 2011, 3:55 AM
In my earlier years I could easily get 5-6 feet but I have to not have cum at least 2 days earlier so I had enough built up. Also had to be horny as hell and a most explosive orgasm. I have easily shot it over my head and onto the wall.

Now a days not so far. Maybe 1 to 2 ft.

jackbirdjay
Nov 3, 2011, 4:30 AM
Back in my younger days use to do it doggie style have pulled out rubbing it between her ass cheeks shooting over her head. Now about half way up her back

JayGrimm
Nov 3, 2011, 7:35 AM
When fucking my wife, I used to pull out of her pussy and shoot up on her face. I also loved cumming on my own face while jerking off. If I had good aim, I'd target my mouth (and savor it...:tongue:). But I'm older now and dont have quite as much pressure, and so I'd have to store up a few days. But who wants to wait like that?....:tong::tong:

Lunatic1966
Nov 3, 2011, 8:12 AM
hi guys, like my profile says im new at this so this may be a stupid question. i have always been turned on by squirting but never know how to do so myself. is there any ways you know or am i just ridiculous? :S

Hey there!!! google "female ejaculation" and you will be surprised what comes up!

I also love a woman that squirts. My girlfriend does and it makes me so much harder when she starts to flow!!!

have fun surfing!!!

biwmtrucker44
Nov 3, 2011, 8:31 AM
When I was younger I could hit the head board as I lie on my back now days I can baerly hit my belly button:(

lizard-lix
Nov 3, 2011, 8:41 AM
Like most of the others, when I was young, I could usually hit my face cumming when I was lying on my back.

Now it is usually a few inches, but if I save it up (and like others, but ho wants to ? :bigrin: I can still hit my shoulder/upper chest.

trentino
Nov 3, 2011, 8:50 AM

Yes Syd, look up Belladonna, she loves to squirt, and Dan Savage had a gal on his podcast talking about squirting technique a few months ago. So, the info is definitely out there.

To adress the post query, I'm more of a short stop these days, but I remember the one time I squirted the farthest I can ever remember.

I was at a sex club and I was in this smallish room, maybe 10x14 feet, rather well lit, actually, not one of those pitch black dark deprivation chambres. Anyway, this guy came in, average white guy, pretty good shape, a little thin on top, and he saw me jerking myself. He came and kneeled before me and took my cock into his warm, moist, soft mouth. I was getting so excited but I didn't want to cum, so I pulled out and tried to stem the immenant flow. I had heard somewhere that if you press hard on the top of the glans with the fleshy pad of your thumb, that one could inhibit an ejaculation. In fact, the stream of jizz shot straight over the guys head and, to both of our amazement, onto the wall to our side at a height of about 5 or 6 feet. He apologized and left as I collapsed in post-orgasmic exhaustion.

Too bad the Guiness guys weren't there.:bigrin: