PDA

View Full Version : dirty talk, again ;)

nurse32601
Nov 1, 2011, 10:21 PM
So, does anyone else get as turned on by verbal eroticism as I do??? Sometimes I can cum without even rubbing my pussy at all!!!!
Just wondering if there's any men out there that enjoys Listening, or reading dirty things??!! I have all kinds of dirty thoughts about men and women, and grow sp much on a sexually free level,its a kick ass feeling... This time I wanna hear from men!!! I am using WiFi on my phone, so it will not allow me to get private messages, so u must send regular messages...sucks, I know...iPad 2 is on the way!!!! Msg me with explicit and detailed dirty talk about how you would eat my pussy, lick my asshole, and rub, shake and bounce my ass...

jackbirdjay
Nov 1, 2011, 11:25 PM
Oh yes the nastyer the better. I have a boy friend that I cross dress for. He calls me names and uses me. The more he talks nasty as I suck him off the more I get so excited.

pepperjack
Nov 2, 2011, 12:58 AM
So, does anyone else get as turned on by verbal eroticism as I do??? Sometimes I can cum without even rubbing my pussy at all!!!!
Just wondering if there's any men out there that enjoys Listening, or reading dirty things??!! I have all kinds of dirty thoughts about men and women, and grow sp much on a sexually free level,its a kick ass feeling... This time I wanna hear from men!!! I am using WiFi on my phone, so it will not allow me to get private messages, so u must send regular messages...sucks, I know...iPad 2 is on the way!!!! Msg me with explicit and detailed dirty talk about how you would eat my pussy, lick my asshole, and rub, shake and bounce my ass...

This is the 1st post to come along in awhile that really got me hot, along w/ur profile!

JayGrimm
Nov 2, 2011, 7:52 AM
Absolutely, I totally agree. I go into another world when erotic talking takes place. I like to hear it start off mild & innocently, then get hot, dirty, and nasty. And what's even a greater turn-on, is it's relating to something that *actually* happened. The reality that it did intensifies the story.

I have a few stories, both real & imagined. And I'll be in touch. I'll tell you what I'd love to do to your big round kinky butt :tongue:.....mmmmmmmmm

inthehead11
Nov 2, 2011, 9:58 AM

I would love to eat your ass while your man fucks you hard! I love to taste the juices running out of a woman while she is getting fucked.

69luvr
Nov 2, 2011, 1:30 PM
I love this post! You have reached inside of me and turned me on. I will do as you ask. I love boobs and enjoy caressing and licking them for hours.

I will send you an e-mail and write what you like and I love!

Plumhead2
Nov 2, 2011, 2:46 PM
I love it when my lover tells me what she wants me to do and she does it in totally nasty description. "I want you to rub my pussy," she'll say, "and get me hot and wet. Then kiss down my body until you get to my crotch. Lick my lips down there. Yes lick around and around and then slip a tip of your tongue into my sweet crevice. Then flick around my clit and when I get so carried away, slip a finger into my ass. Don't stop, lover, don't stop. Make me cum hard like a little slut. Please, please make me cum so frigg'n hard. I'm so close, so very close. So . . . ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Something like that?

bsdotc
Nov 2, 2011, 7:51 PM
Me and my girl love dirty talk. We send each other emails constantly with dirty talk, Here's what I would do to your dripping hot wet pussy. First I would have you on your knees with those beautiful ass cheeks in the air. I would take one hand on each side and spread your ass and start circling your asshole with my tougue then slidding my tongue up and down on your ass. Then while licking your asshole I would slowly rotate my thumb on your wet pussy slidding it up and down your slit and carressing your hard clit. Then I would stick my tongue in your ass as far as it will go fucking your ass with my tongue and stroking your dripping hot pussy with my thumb. Now I feel your pussy juices flowing nice and warm over my thumb as I turn you on your back and start licking your pussy in and out as you hold the back of my head and push my face into your hot pussy. I tell you to fuck my face and cum all over my mouth. As you cum you squirt your hot pussy juice all over my face and grind your pussy into my face and yell lick my pussy juices fucking my face harder and harder until your pussy is empty. Then have you spread your pussy lips open and I would then jack my cock off and cum all over your wet beautiful pussy and lick my cum off until you cum again. I hope this makes your pussy good and wet and you you can finger your pussy and cum to it. I know it's made me hard as a rock right now and just about ready to blow. Yep there she blows :)

MISS_M
Nov 3, 2011, 4:56 AM
Dirty talk is a big turn-on for us, talking nasty with others while playing will get you off!!!

LastGent
Nov 3, 2011, 11:26 PM
I have to agree. Cyberhad my first cybersex on Sunday (a holy day for doing holy things to one's holes), and it was great! The guy I was chatting with wanted to be the perfect submissive female slave with me as master and a cyberdominatrix! It was really fun. The next morning I was the submissive one being denied drinking his cum. It was so cool. Please cyberfuck me whenever I'm in chat!

biguy4u_tonight
Nov 4, 2011, 10:39 PM
Having random phone sex with strangers is awesome....start by stroking my cock slowly and as the talk gets nasty and hot...start pounding my shaft harder and harder...describing every step to a massive orgasm that shoots cum all over everything!

RyanPrince
Nov 5, 2011, 3:29 AM
love to read it. My favorite place is from a site Asstr. Best section is from Kristen. Whatever I am in the mood for she has it.

http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/@/index.htm