PDA

View Full Version : The bitch is back!!

Damon
May 27, 2006, 5:03 PM
Oh yes that's right folks.. and not just for one night only.. This boy has packed up, moved home, landed square, settled down, reconnected and signed into Bisexual.com once again!!

Hello to all my old aquaintances.. Hope to speak to you all soon.. will be a regular here for the foreseeable future..

God help us all :)

arana
May 27, 2006, 5:15 PM
Welcome back ((((Damon))))!!!!!

I hope that it isn't because of something bad that you are able to spend more time here.

Damon
May 27, 2006, 6:53 PM
Of course not arana.. Quite the opposite..

I got the promotion I was working towards, got lucky actually, barely 2 months into the job but i did the right thing in the right place at the right time and was the given the right job because of it so I have moved north to the next county to take said job and have been loving life ever since..

Met the local queers so have been accepted by them which reminded me I was Bi which reminded me I was once a regular in a certain part of cyberspace..

So here I am..

(((((((((Arana))))))))))

Damon

wanderingrichard
May 27, 2006, 8:18 PM
gee damon, didnt elton john do a song by that name??

welcome back brother, sounds as though things are working well for you.

smurf111978
May 27, 2006, 8:38 PM
WoooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooo (((((((((((((((((((((((((( DAMON!!!! )))))))))))))))))))

Its great to see you back here Damon and I'm pleased everything is going well for you. Cant wait to see your sexy ass back in chat!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Love & Hugs
Smurf

Damon
May 28, 2006, 3:07 PM
Smurffy Smurf Smurf, I havnt forgotten about you, you little cute-ass!!

Be seeing YOU later!! xx

Richard, Sir Elt did have a song by that name although I had a different tune in mind when I wrote the subject.. See: The Hellfire club: The Bitch.. hard dance tune with killer bass..

Look forward to chattin Rich..

Damon

gina42
May 28, 2006, 9:01 PM
welcome back Damon!!!
and bitch...hhmmmmmmm,you can be my bitch anytime my friend :tong: