PDA

View Full Version : 50's

topcat0204
Oct 31, 2011, 10:38 AM
Why is it being in your 50's is taboo now, guys in their 50's want guys in their 30's and 40's and they want guys their own age or younger, are we obsolete. I am still just as interested in sex as I always was, and take things slower than before. After all the longer the better, but most guys dont want to get together with people our age, why is this?

othercat
Oct 31, 2011, 10:54 AM
im 59. i like guys my age and older. im not into kissing or alot of body contact but i like sucking an older guys cock. i think that to a lot of younger people 50's sounds way old, but when you reach it, its not so bad.

keefer201
Oct 31, 2011, 11:17 AM
Possibly how we reflect our age has something to do with it. I'm 53 and age is rarely an issue. Matter of fact, more younger women are looking for older men because they can't stand the immature natures of the guys their own age. What keeps me young is knowing that I stopped maturing at 16.....at least in the humor department.:cool:

swmnkdinthervr
Oct 31, 2011, 11:39 AM
I/we prefer people in their 50s, 40's & 60's are ok too! It's not about maturity as much as it is about being from the same era, we have nothing to talk about with 30 somethings! By the way, many younger people are more mature than some of us older folks, that's an individual thing and very subjective judgement!

jtisbi
Oct 31, 2011, 12:13 PM
I'm in my early 40s, and attracted to 50+ men & women.

Fun guy 6969
Oct 31, 2011, 2:04 PM
I am 56. I perfer men and women of my own age group, definately have more in common with them.
Besides that I have children in their 30s, just would be to wierd to have sex with someone that could be your son or daughter.

**Peg**
Oct 31, 2011, 2:24 PM
I've found it almost impossible to meet someone my age. Most men (of any age) tell me that they really like "older/mature'' woman. My personal experience has been that they run screaming into a corner at the first sight of a wrinkle ! (I'm talking about the very few men I've met near where I live).

I'm not ugly, in fact I'm kinda cute....short and curvy with dark green eyes, strawberry-blonde hair (natural: never dyed) and I'm usually smiling (which means I have ~brace yourselves~ WRINKLES!) omfg the horror!

The last "gentleman" I had coffee with told me the age difference was "too much for him to handle". He was 54. A number of my ladyfriends are in r'ships with MUCH younger men and a couple of them even married the boy!
The last man I was in a r'ship with dumped me for a 30 yr old.....he's 58.

It seems to me that my/our more mature generation is having difficulty dealing with the reality of the fact that we are getting on. But let me say this about that: a few gray hairs at the temple, or some wrinkles don't make us any less human; in fact, more the reverse. Age discrimination hurts.

getting old(er) sucks for women..even us cutiepies :tong:

Parker30
Oct 31, 2011, 4:30 PM
I'm 56 yo and do a brutal woorkout 3 times per week to stay healthy. I like persons 40's, 50's and older.

bityme
Oct 31, 2011, 5:39 PM
Possibly how we reflect our age has something to do with it. I'm 53 and age is rarely an issue. Matter of fact, more younger women are looking for older men because they can't stand the immature natures of the guys their own age. What keeps me young is knowing that I stopped maturing at 16.....at least in the humor department.:cool:

Keefer,

You are absolutely right!

I'm 63 and yesterday got engaged to a marvelous, bisexual lady of 46.
We met in the lifestyle and plan to keep having fun together and with others. I feel like the luckiest man alive.

I've previously have two good marriages of 18 and 20 years. Outlived both. Now I'm looking to do the same thing a third time.

Pappy

**Peg**
Oct 31, 2011, 8:16 PM
congratulations bityme :) much happiness

Peg

Darkside2009
Oct 31, 2011, 8:28 PM
Keefer,

We met in the lifestyle and plan to keep having fun together and with others. I feel like the luckiest man alive.

I've previously have two good marriages of 18 and 20 years. Outlived both. Now I'm looking to do the same thing a third time.

Pappy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't tell her that, she'll think you are claiming on the life-insurance policies.lol

keefer201
Oct 31, 2011, 8:28 PM
Ditto what Peg said. How cool is that? Congratulations!;)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 31, 2011, 11:37 PM
Peg, yer makin' me hot, hush. LMAO. (Kidding kidding, kidding)

Alot of times you'll find young men after us older female farts, but lately I have noticed maore and more older men looking for younger male playmates. But..sometimes young guys have an age limit on the men they'll play with, and this is unfortunate. Older lovers have a wealth of knowlege to share, and many are Quite skilled.
But to each his or her own..:}
Cat

DuckiesDarling
Oct 31, 2011, 11:43 PM
Keefer,

Pappy

I have nothing to add to the actual topic but couldn't let this go without a congratulations. So CONGRATS Pappy :) I hope you have a wonderful and long marriage.

biwmtrucker44
Nov 1, 2011, 9:10 AM
I seem to be drawn to older weman and younger men 2 of my 3 ex wives where older then me and the 1 that wasn't was only a few mnths younger. that was the best marige and longest.It seems as I get older age isnt as improtent as someone who looks healthy and in shape. Now I dont meen that some one in ther 50s shoud have the body of a 20yo,2 of my exs didn't have 20yo bodys even when they where in there 20s.BTW I am 51 I go to Yoga when I can and I walk asmuch as I can being a truck driver that isnt as often as it shoud be:offtopic: Better stop b4 a ramble on

fpb09
Nov 1, 2011, 9:15 AM
You or not old more vintage! EASIER TO GET ALONG WITH THERE LOSS & R GAIN!

19biman61
Nov 1, 2011, 11:28 AM
I just turned 50 and my girlfriend is 65. I've always been with women that were around my age but my current girlfriend is the best lover i ever had. I never knew sex could be this good!

topcat0204
Nov 1, 2011, 1:25 PM
Why is it being in your 50's is taboo now, guys in their 50's want guys in their 30's and 40's and they want guys their own age or younger, are we obsolete. I am still just as interested in sex as I always was, and take things slower than before. After all the longer the better, but most guys dont want to get together with people our age, why is this?

wow, Glad to see there are people of both sexes having no problem, gives me more hope, thanx for all the great comments.

12voltman59
Nov 1, 2011, 1:31 PM
I am in my 50s and I really only want to be with people at the youngest who are in their mid to late 40s and I have no problem with being with those who are older--I have almost always tended to date people in my relative age range or older--sometimes significantly so----in fact---even in just casual dating---I have only gone out with two people more than a few years younger than myself---with most being at least my age or older.

I would say that now---my cut off floor for young age would those in their late 30s.

I would not make a hard and fast rule to say that I totally rule out being with someone significantly younger--just that as my personal and general operating policy----I don't care or plan to be with someone significantly younger than myself.

I do know to "never say never" in such things, though.

sammie19
Nov 1, 2011, 5:13 PM
I do know to "never say never" in such things, though.

I was going to post on this yesterday but when I read what i'd written it was going to offend lot of people and hurt a few I am very fond of. From one young persons point of view here goes. Please don't shout at me but it is how I feel.

I am 25 and am partnered with a woman over a decade older than me. I have always been attracted to women older than myself and I think she is much of the reason. But that attraction to women older than myself has limits. I find it difficult to find myself attracted to women much over about 45. It is not unknown but very rare. Sexually I find it difficult to imagine myself sleeping wiith anyone over that age but after around middle 30s (my partners age) there is the beginning of sharp tail off in attraction which all but disappears at or around 45.

I have joked with men in chat that over 40s need not apply. 40 is my mens cut off date if u like. It is not arbitrary but I just dont find myself attracted much to guys over that age. Again it is not unknown but is rare. For men there is a heightened sense of attraction which begins in their late 20s and again begins to fade at the age of 35 with a much swifter loss of that attraction than for women.

In both men and women the peak ages of sexual attraction are mostly physical and I dont deny this is probably a shallow thing. But I also find that in those ages I seem find myself most interested in how they are, what they say and how they think. Is it their maturityof personailty? To some extent I am too influenced by that because occasionally I do parrot what they say and end up believing what they think and end up thinking like them. I think and hope I am getting better at that but it is something I'm not sure I will ever quite lose.

I have noticed that my age "limits" have stretched as I get a bit older. So as I get older my upper age "limits" of what I find attractive seem to rise.

Of simple animal sexual attraction I still get a huge kick out of men and women around my own age. I think it is a natural thing to be attracted to those in our own peer group but there is something lacking within them which both men and women over 30 possess which puts them at a disavantage in my eyes. Probably I suffer from the same fault but I am too close to myself to say.

Megan, my partner has a theory. That deep down I am incapable of being attracted to people my own parent's age. Its possible, but my dad is older than mum and the age limits don't back that theory up but she still thinks it has foundation. I think it is just my sense of what is attractive.

All this might sound shallow and stupid but it is how I feel. Ive tried to be diplomatic and not upset or hurt the feelings of anyone. It is one girl's personal view of age and attraction as she sees it and how it affects her. I like so many older people, but what attracts me is inside me and it is something I am unable to articulate clearly, but I've done the best I can.

tcurtis
Nov 1, 2011, 6:48 PM
Hello Topcat, I really won't go lower than 40, as I have kids, and really don't wish to date that age, hard for me to handle.

However I have no upper age limit. I find more in common with those older than me, and I find sex and friendship more enjoyable.

mikey3000
Nov 2, 2011, 12:06 AM
I'm 42. When I first came out a few years ago, I wanted young and hot guys. Had 'em. They were fun for a quick, hard fuck. But as I grew more comfortable with my sexuality, I slowed down some and hit my stride. My guy is 15 years older than me, but in great shape and more importantly, compatable in frequency and intensity. The wife and I have always been compatable.

csrakate
Nov 2, 2011, 9:25 AM
All this might sound shallow and stupid but it is how I feel. Ive tried to be diplomatic and not upset or hurt the feelings of anyone. It is one girl's personal view of age and attraction as she sees it and how it affects her. I like so many older people, but what attracts me is inside me and it is something I am unable to articulate clearly, but I've done the best I can.

I don't think you have offended anyone, Sammie. It is only natural that you have your preferences and you've been very respectful in stating them. I totally understand where you are coming from. When I was your age I could never imagine being with someone a great deal older than myself. But what is amazing is that the older I get the less I feel attraction to someone younger....and that may very well be due to the fact that I have two sons in their twenties.

12voltman59
Nov 2, 2011, 10:34 AM
I don't think you have offended anyone, Sammie. It is only natural that you have your preferences and you've been very respectful in stating them. I totally understand where you are coming from. When I was your age I could never imagine being with someone a great deal older than myself. But what is amazing is that the older I get the less I feel attraction to someone younger....and that may very well be due to the fact that I have two sons in their twenties.

I never had kids--but had I done so in the usual time frame---I would have kids in their 20s by now and even though I won't say for sure I wouldn't be with someone of that age range--I just think I would feel kind of like I was "robbing the cradle" or something if I got with someone in their early to mid 20s.

I do know of men my age and even older who seek out and will only date young men or women in their 20s---and they dump them as they near 30--to me that is kind of creepy and it kind of reeks of the guy having to prove that he is still "hot and virile" to only have very young lovers---to me it is really an expression of a sort of immaturity that the older person is actually lacking.

bluesky55
Nov 2, 2011, 11:23 PM
I'm 56 & personally have a preference to the ages of 50 to 65 in both men and women. i actually prefer women older than me. If there aren't a few wrinkles, I seldom look twice. The best sex I've had is within that age group in both men & women. I gave in to the wishes of a man that was 46 that wanted to get with me and that was OK and is about where I set the bottom threshold. I've been approached by some in their mid 20's and just said sorry. I never wanted to have to try to explain what I was talking about. "Record album? What's that?" Lets face it. we don't always have a dick in our mouth or a mouth on our dick. During those times I want to be able to communicate some. I know that some may be after the hard young thing that come's with a sweet young thing. It just doesn't turn me on thinking about it. I know that some guys our age may have a bit of a problem getting it up or keeping it up but that's not all of us. I've been with a few that had to use the pills, so what. We still had fun and if someone hadn't said anything, I might not have known. I suppose a romp with a 20/30 something might be fun once in a while, kind of like a spin around the block in a new sports car. Still, I'd rather take a nice long ride on/in a nice luxury piece that's shown it knows its way around the block and back.

Boats
Nov 3, 2011, 10:01 AM
I just turned 71 but everyone tells me that I look in my 50's. I don't feel 71 but than again I don't know what a 71 year old is supposed to feel. I like people around my age however the guy Ive been sucking on for the last few years is 2 years older than me and is having a problem getting it hard. Now I don't mind sucking on a soft cock it just takes him forever and a day to cum. Not only that if he can't get it hard than there ain't no getting it in the ass for me.
So I guess what I'm saying is I don't care what age you are as long as you can get it up once in a while to plow my ass. I am a nudist and live in a Nudist Resort in S. Texas where the weather is always good. Any takers for this young looking, young acting old Fart. Thanks for listening:2cents::2cents:

sparkster86
Nov 3, 2011, 4:40 PM
I come across older guys online interested in me all the time, no offense intended, but it is a little weird sometimes. I have had a little fun with an older guy before, but I don't actively search for them.
I am curious though, to the older guys (and/or women) of today, when you were the younger folks, were you interested in older folks back then? Or were you like a lot of the younger folks of today?

pepperjack
Nov 4, 2011, 12:10 AM
I've found it almost impossible to meet someone my age. Most men (of any age) tell me that they really like "older/mature'' woman. My personal experience has been that they run screaming into a corner at the first sight of a wrinkle ! (I'm talking about the very few men I've met near where I live).

I'm not ugly, in fact I'm kinda cute....short and curvy with dark green eyes, strawberry-blonde hair (natural: never dyed) and I'm usually smiling (which means I have ~brace yourselves~ WRINKLES!) omfg the horror!

The last "gentleman" I had coffee with told me the age difference was "too much for him to handle". He was 54. A number of my ladyfriends are in r'ships with MUCH younger men and a couple of them even married the boy!
The last man I was in a r'ship with dumped me for a 30 yr old.....he's 58.

It seems to me that my/our more mature generation is having difficulty dealing with the reality of the fact that we are getting on. But let me say this about that: a few gray hairs at the temple, or some wrinkles don't make us any less human; in fact, more the reverse. Age discrimination hurts.

getting old(er) sucks for women..even us cutiepies :tong:

Last woman I was in a relationship with was ur age, I was younger. She told me at end , Iwas most passionate man she had ever been with! She called me a machine in the bedroom. approaching 59 & I'm lean, rugged, fast & strong; still outperforming younger men, so much so,my physical workload on the job just got doubled! I'm the oldest guy in my dept. handling the heaviest & hardest work! Also have green eyes. Yes, finally starting to feel my age; body aches, physical ailments, getting slower at times. Don't mean for this to sound like typical male braggadocio; just confidence, knowing myself, my life what I've handled & still do & yes bias towards older folks is real.

goldenfinger
Nov 4, 2011, 6:38 AM

Could it be our feminine side shining thru.:bigrin:

lizard-lix
Nov 4, 2011, 6:58 AM
We are 55 and 58 and at the Halloween party at the swinger's club last Sat we got latched onto by both a couple our own age and a stunningly hot couple of 32 (totally blew me away, we are not trolls, but they are both smokin'...).

So I am amazed that being in our 50's has not been any impediment to attracting others... (after 32 years of trying not to, this whole almost 'dating thing' is quite an eye opener :-)

Now to just get to actually PLAY with them :bigrin:

topcat0204
Nov 4, 2011, 8:27 PM
Hello Topcat, I really won't go lower than 40, as I have kids, and really don't wish to date that age, hard for me to handle.

However I have no upper age limit. I find more in common with those older than me, and I find sex and friendship more enjoyable.

hello tcurtis, I also prefer older women or older men or my age, it must be my area I live in, the last woman was 38 and the last guy was 36, great sex but nothing to relate to.

quiet1fornow
Nov 4, 2011, 8:45 PM
I have never understood the exclusivity of age or hair color or number of teeth...ok...well MAYBE, possibly the number of teeth...regardless

....understanding there can be some times where a physical impression can either heighten or diminish attraction to some degree...the eyes and the heart truly reveal the person.....and even if it be the heart is the key.

...when the a/s/l or whatever that represents....is the first utterance...that to me is the reason to pass on continuing the "chat" or whatever....the great thing to me here, on this site is the people....many I have chatted with, some few I have met....some few have stolen my heart and for the most part I enjoy almost all.....

I always try to make it a point to smile at people no matter where I see them...and usually the reaction is amazingly pleasant...we spend way too much time limiting our lives to an oft chance of discovery of astonishing beauty or warmth...

This is not an endorsement to sexually pursue or not pursue the younger or older it is simply to suggest that the diamonds of the world are unique.....:cool:

PS If I have once again gone off topic...please accept my apology now...I am also amongst the "older"....want to see my AARP card? :rolleyes:

pepperjack
Nov 4, 2011, 9:24 PM
[QUOTE=quiet1fornow;213546]I have never understood the exclusivity of age or hair color or number of teeth...ok...well MAYBE, possibly the number of teeth...regardless

....understanding there can be some times where a physical impression can either heighten or diminish attraction to some degree...the eyes and the heart truly reveal the person.....and even if it be the heart is the key.

...when the a/s/l or whatever that represents....is the first utterance...that to me is the reason to pass on continuing the "chat" or whatever....the great thing to me here, on this site is the people....many I have chatted with, some few I have met....some few have stolen my heart and for the most part I enjoy almost all.....

I always try to make it a point to smile at people no matter where I see them...and usually the reaction is amazingly pleasant...we spend way too much time limiting our lives to an oft chance of discovery of astonishing beauty or warmth...

This is not an endorsement to sexually pursue or not pursue the younger or older it is simply to suggest that the diamonds of the world are unique.....:cool:

PS If I have once again gone off topic...please accept my apology now...I am also amongst the "older"....want to see my AARP card? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE How are diamonds created? After thousands of years of countless pressure.:2cents:

darkeyes
Nov 5, 2011, 4:24 AM
[QUOTE=quiet1fornow;213546]I have never understood the exclusivity of age or hair color or number of teeth...ok...well MAYBE, possibly the number of teeth...regardless

PS If I have once again gone off topic...please accept my apology now...I am also amongst the "older"....want to see my AARP card? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE How are diamonds created? After thousands of years of countless pressure.:2cents:

Countless millions of years of pressure and are intenesly beautiful, Pepper babes... they are also dead....;)

maxtor
Nov 5, 2011, 6:26 AM
i perfer men about my age, 60, and older women as i have all my life i have always wanted older women. dont ask why but i have. i had a 79 year old woman and was some of the best i ever had. she was really quite a rounder i guess in her earlier age and was super horny and i was glad to take care of her. she was a vocal and a humper woman. took a bit of ky to get her started but after that it was katie bar the door as a lot of humping going on with her legs up around her face in my arms. damn that was great.

Realist
Nov 5, 2011, 6:57 AM
I agree with Quiet1fornow.

On more than one occasion, I've met folks who I thought were less than handsome/pretty, but their personality, character, and compatibility was such that their looks quickly became a moot point.

Their inner beauty actually made them look more compelling, than my first (and very superficial) reaction to them.

pepperjack
Nov 5, 2011, 8:48 AM
[QUOTE=pepperjack;213548]

Countless millions of years of pressure and are intenesly beautiful, Pepper babes... they are also dead....;)

Silly! Were never alive to begin with;guess u missed the point & have never heard of "diamonds in the rough.":rolleyes:

darkeyes
Nov 5, 2011, 10:22 AM
[QUOTE=darkeyes;213554]

Silly! Were never alive to begin with;guess u missed the point & have never heard of "diamonds in the rough.":rolleyes:

Very true Pepper... carbon was never alive but a few.. a very, very few diamonds were created from carbon locked up inside ancient organic matter.. coal for instance is not considered even a minor scource of diamonds.. most.. the overwhelming majority, are much older than life on this planet.. but me point still is valid.. they are rest assured, not alive..an therefore 2 all intents and purposes.. dead...;)

pepperjack
Nov 5, 2011, 12:28 PM
[QUOTE=pepperjack;213581]

Very true Pepper... carbon was never alive but a few.. a very, very few diamonds were created from carbon locked up inside ancient organic matter.. coal for instance is not considered even a minor scource of diamonds.. most.. the overwhelming majority, are much older than life on this planet.. but me point still is valid.. they are rest assured, not alive..an therefore 2 all intents and purposes.. dead...;)

Nevertheless, u missed my point; I was merely using analogy & metaphor to agree w/comments posted by Quiet1fornow & Realist.:offtopic:

darkeyes
Nov 5, 2011, 1:06 PM
[QUOTE=darkeyes;213584]

Nevertheless, u missed my point; I was merely using analogy & metaphor to agree w/comments posted by Quiet1fornow & Realist.:offtopic:

..and Im usin same as a bitta fun...:tong:

pepperjack
Nov 5, 2011, 1:55 PM
[QUOTE=pepperjack;213595]

:cool:I've been having fun w/u too!:)

pepperjack
Nov 5, 2011, 2:34 PM
[QUOTE=pepperjack;213595]

Actually, I'm not seeing any metaphor or analogy, just a questionable scientific lecture about coal & diamonds.

pepperjack
Nov 5, 2011, 2:51 PM
I was going to post on this yesterday but when I read what i'd written it was going to offend lot of people and hurt a few I am very fond of. From one young persons point of view here goes. Please don't shout at me but it is how I feel.

I am 25 and am partnered with a woman over a decade older than me. I have always been attracted to women older than myself and I think she is much of the reason. But that attraction to women older than myself has limits. I find it difficult to find myself attracted to women much over about 45. It is not unknown but very rare. Sexually I find it difficult to imagine myself sleeping wiith anyone over that age but after around middle 30s (my partners age) there is the beginning of sharp tail off in attraction which all but disappears at or around 45.

I have joked with men in chat that over 40s need not apply. 40 is my mens cut off date if u like. It is not arbitrary but I just dont find myself attracted much to guys over that age. Again it is not unknown but is rare. For men there is a heightened sense of attraction which begins in their late 20s and again begins to fade at the age of 35 with a much swifter loss of that attraction than for women.

In both men and women the peak ages of sexual attraction are mostly physical and I dont deny this is probably a shallow thing. But I also find that in those ages I seem find myself most interested in how they are, what they say and how they think. Is it their maturityof personailty? To some extent I am too influenced by that because occasionally I do parrot what they say and end up believing what they think and end up thinking like them. I think and hope I am getting better at that but it is something I'm not sure I will ever quite lose.

I have noticed that my age "limits" have stretched as I get a bit older. So as I get older my upper age "limits" of what I find attractive seem to rise.

Of simple animal sexual attraction I still get a huge kick out of men and women around my own age. I think it is a natural thing to be attracted to those in our own peer group but there is something lacking within them which both men and women over 30 possess which puts them at a disavantage in my eyes. Probably I suffer from the same fault but I am too close to myself to say.

Megan, my partner has a theory. That deep down I am incapable of being attracted to people my own parent's age. Its possible, but my dad is older than mum and the age limits don't back that theory up but she still thinks it has foundation. I think it is just my sense of what is attractive.

Well, EXCUSE ME , both u & Darkeyes for not noticing this post earlier! I was not "applying" or "fancying", just being playful w/someone I thought I liked!:mad:

darkeyes
Nov 5, 2011, 2:58 PM
[QUOTE=darkeyes;213600]

Actually, I'm not seeing any metaphor or analogy, just a questionable scientific lecture about coal & diamonds.

No? o well.. mayb just Brit humour not travellin... ya wudnt b the first not c me lil ways an means... doubt ifya b the last eitha Pepper, babes.. Enjoy ya Sat nite... muah!:tong:

darkeyes
Nov 5, 2011, 3:01 PM
Well, EXCUSE ME , both u & Darkeyes for not noticing this post earlier! I was not "applying" or "fancying", just being playful w/someone I thought I liked!:mad:

She knows that.. I know that... u know that.. she also knows me is a bit potty.. an 1ce gain had a lil bit of a giggle.. must b the way me sez em that puts peeps off... Enjoy ya Sunday an all babes.. :bigrin:

pepperjack
Nov 5, 2011, 3:14 PM
She knows that.. I know that... u know that.. she also knows me is a bit potty.. an 1ce gain had a lil bit of a giggle.. must b the way me sez em that puts peeps off... Enjoy ya Sunday an all babes.. :bigrin:

I'm somewhat used to jealous opposition from other males but this was a new 1 for me; always enjoy my week-ends.:shades:

Darkside2009
Nov 6, 2011, 7:10 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as well kid, you are too old for me anyway. I prefer either a 36 year old, or two 18 year olds. lol Twenty-five year olds, just don't have the experience, or the stamina to keep up. lol :rolleyes:

sammie19
Nov 6, 2011, 7:33 AM

Just as well kid, you are too old for me anyway. I prefer either a 36 year old, or two 18 year olds. lol Twenty-five year olds, just don't have the experience, or the stamina to keep up. lol :rolleyes:

That's good. I don't have to worry about you then.:)

sammie19
Nov 6, 2011, 7:38 AM
I'm somewhat used to jealous opposition from other males but this was a new 1 for me; always enjoy my week-ends.:shades:

You two are having fun discussing me, I can tell. I do hope you are suffering from a similarly bad hangover to the one I know Auntie Flan is having.;)

I don't mean it. I'm just being playful.:) Except about Fran. I'm glad and think its funny.

Darkside2009
Nov 6, 2011, 7:43 AM
You two are having fun discussing me, I can tell. I do hope you are suffering from a similarly bad hangover to the one I know Auntie Flan is having.;)

I don't mean it. I'm just being playful.:) Except about Fran. I'm glad and think its funny.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has little short-arse been making an exhibition of herself again? lol She really should stop dancing on the tables at her age. :rolleyes:

darkeyes
Nov 6, 2011, 8:58 AM
*laughs* Dont flatter yasel Pepper babes...:tong:

*Scowls* What goes around comes around, Sam... :rolleyes:

*frowns* My age Dark me luffly? Least I can still get mesel outa me chair unaided:bigrin:... an besides.. dancin' on tables is fun...;)

sammie19
Nov 6, 2011, 9:27 AM
*Scowls* What goes around comes around, Sam... :rolleyes:

But not today. :bigrin: