PDA

View Full Version : Taking nude pictures/videos (SEXTING)

verruckt_wut
Oct 30, 2011, 10:15 PM
Just wanted to know how many people here regularly take and send sexy and nude pictures or videos on here, I have sent a pics of my cock to a few of my gay friends and girlfriends...

Made some hot videos of me licking my chick at the time licking her hot pussy, her body shaking and her moans and groans, and her sucking & choking on my huge cock.

I sent them to quite a few of my female friends, they told me they got really hot and horny, loved watching the videos and got off from seeing it.

A lot of them send me pictures of their pussies tits and body back?

How many of you partake in sexting and which kinds of pictures do you send or receive the most

wm1809
Oct 31, 2011, 3:48 AM
I send pics to my wife and our boyfriend I love when im at work and get a picture from one of them

trentino
Oct 31, 2011, 7:39 AM
I sent some nude pictures to my wife for the first time when she was away for a week. We had decided not to talk nor text nor chat unless it was absolutely neccessary. I enjoyed the week away, but she was a little lonely and felt distanced (at the same time, I was keeping the house in order and had our daughter to keep me company). Towards the end of the week I was getting rather horny as you can imagine and I sent her a few pictures of what she was missing at home just to amp up that sexually tension all the more. I wasn't sure whaty her reaction would be but I was delighted to learn that she found them incredibly erotic. She discovered that she is in fact one of those women who appreciate a picture of a nice, fat cock. I'm a lucky guy. Photo in question attached :bigrin:

http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showimage.php?userid=131516&image=image_066efea0.jpg

Gearbox
Oct 31, 2011, 11:13 AM
I sometimes send and receive saucy pics&vids. It's nice to know that somebody is thinking about you at that moment. So I show them that I am thinking of them too (if discreetly possible).:tongue:

jimpgh6969
Oct 31, 2011, 9:09 PM
I also enjoy sending and receiving pics and videos.