PDA

View Full Version : 1st time giving blowjob!

discreet-Scott
Oct 25, 2011, 10:37 PM
Today, I hooked up with this professor that is around my age (mid-thirties) who wanted to suck my cock. I went over to his house and let him undress me and start sucking my cock. I became so horny that I took him into his room and mounted him in the 69 position with me on top. I began sucking him (huge cock) and found I really ENJOYED it. He began to buck and moan and telling me I was really good at it and he couldn't believe it was my first time. After he blew his load into the condom (safe sex everyone), I wanted to slide onto his cock and have him fuck my virgin ass with a fresh condom. I was relaxed and really wanting to feel his cock in my ass. Unfortunately, he was unable to get it up again. I just wanted to share my experience.....boy was it fun!

Lances_63
Oct 25, 2011, 11:19 PM
Congratulations Scott! That is wonderful you found a guy to have your first experience with, and it is even better that you enjoyed it so much.

Is he willing to continue to see you? I would imagine he is!

Lance

bikiniman
Oct 25, 2011, 11:38 PM
Congratulations.

I gather you are in your mid 30s so you have waited a while to give your first blow job? Although I can't talk I am in my mid 40s and have yet to give a blow job.

It sounds like you did not plan to give him a blow job and were surprised at how much you enjoyed it?

discreet-Scott
Oct 25, 2011, 11:55 PM
I had not planned on giving him a blowjob and I was surprised at how much I liked it! There is another guy that is much sexier that I have been chatting with. He really wants to get together and I can't wait. He is more of a submissive, but it sounds like we will both be versatile with each other. He enjoys being fucked but agreed to fuck me. He wants an ongoing exclusive relationship with me as long as we both keep it discreet. We are both in relationships with women that we love very much. However, they would not understand and it would be nice to have one guy to play around with. :)

Lances_63
Oct 26, 2011, 12:02 AM
Man, I understand about being in a relationship where your partner just would not understand.

Be sure and give us all the details as you get more experience.

jackbirdjay
Oct 26, 2011, 5:12 AM
Oh yes your first time. My first time I remember it like it just happen. I was 20 years old now 54. Back then no need for a condom. I remember how exciting it was when his cock slide past my lips. I taste smell texture his moaning telling me not to stop. Then the throbbing of his cock when he was shooting in my mouth. Oh yes u never forget your first one.

bipartite
Oct 26, 2011, 10:54 AM
I haven't given head yet. I'll most likely be very nervous my first time. I will insist he wear a condom had hope he receives it well.

biway1660
Oct 26, 2011, 1:12 PM
I myself am hoping for my first throbbing cock in my mouth this weekend, nice to hear that I'm not alone out there!
biway1660

cornholejoe
Oct 26, 2011, 1:32 PM
my 1st time was in a threesome with a man and his wife 2 years ago also was the 1st time that i got fucked in the ass by a man but i liked it

jtisbi
Oct 26, 2011, 1:56 PM
discreet-Scott, thanks for sharing as I too look forward to sucking cock for the 1st time.

69luvr
Oct 27, 2011, 1:30 PM
I myself am hoping for my first throbbing cock in my mouth this weekend, nice to hear that I'm not alone out there!
biway1660

you are not alone at all.

DCWatcher
Oct 27, 2011, 2:57 PM
Same boat here... I've wrestling with my interest for so long and I'm in a relationship where I can't really openly explore. It's getting to the point now thought that I feel like I'm going to explode if I don't give in.

Thanks for sharing and I hope you have many more pleasures!