PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

GayNowBi
Oct 25, 2011, 1:46 AM
Formerly strictly gay but now I date and have sex with women too. Any body with any tips and/or suggestions?

Long Duck Dong
Oct 25, 2011, 2:16 AM
how do you do them.....??? with herbs and spices, over a medium heat ??? or saute lightly over a gas flame

it would help if you shared more about what you want help with and what you are looking for......

Gearbox
Oct 25, 2011, 9:58 AM
Never EVER pause for even a 10th of a second before replying with a VERY convincing "Of course not babes!", when asked "Does my ass look big in this?".;)

lizard-lix
Oct 25, 2011, 4:36 PM
Never EVER pause for even a 10th of a second before replying with a VERY convincing "Of course not babes!", when asked "Does my ass look big in this?".;)

DING DING DING, That man is a winner, the secret of life!

Realist
Oct 25, 2011, 7:16 PM
Yeah...and don't say "That's OK, I LIKE big asses!"

Here's some gems I was given:

It pays to do more listening than talking...even then, You may have to learn to read between the lines.

It's often just as difficult to understand the ladies, as it is for them to understand us. Without being able to communicate well, you're probably lost.

Give a little, take a little, and don't wear your feelings on your sleeves.

bityme
Oct 25, 2011, 8:02 PM
Formerly strictly gay but now I date and have sex with women too. Any body with any tips and/or suggestions?

Welcome to the inBItween world!

Before using it, consider carefully the impact of any word beginning with the letter "L", even if your talking about your favorite dessert!

ENJOY!! ENJOY!! ENJOY!!

Pappy

GayNowBi
Oct 25, 2011, 8:18 PM
the "L" words?

Annika L
Oct 25, 2011, 11:32 PM
Welcome to the inBItween world!

Before using it, consider carefully the impact of any word beginning with the letter "L", even if your talking about your favorite dessert!

ENJOY!! ENJOY!! ENJOY!!

Pappy

Um...Paps? You think we get touchy about hearing about lemon ice? You've lost me.

GayNowBi, I agree with LDD...we need to know what it is you want to know.

ChungYee Han
Jun 29, 2012, 9:19 PM
That is great,i think.:yikes2:

Mickie
Jun 29, 2012, 9:45 PM
News flash: women are just people. There's no trick to dating/talking to us. Well, don't make every sentence into something with a double meaning and don't ask if our teeth are "ours", don't check out everybody else in the room but kindness, humor, warmth and being interested in something besides yourself will carry you a long way.