PDA

View Full Version : Anyone feeling me? (not literally)

bi42guy1958
Oct 23, 2011, 6:59 AM
I have been bisexual since I was 13 or 14, although I didnt really come to terms with the "label" if you will til my late 20's or early 30's and Im really wishing I wasnt bi now.
Ive been married 5 times and yes being bi has alot to do with the fact I have been married so many times. The 1st and 5th didnt know anything about it, but the 2nd,3rd and 4th all knew. The 2nd wife knew after the fact, or after we got married. I thought it was just a phase I was going through but when approached with the idea she was OK with it, even participated in 3somes and 4somes where the girl was bi also, so it gave everyone, everybody to play with. I told the 3rd before we got married but after we fell in love, she too participated in 3somes and 4somes, and that marriage ended with her leaving for a younger man (I thought), we were 12 years apart and she left going to a man her age. After separating she asked me several times if I still was attracted to men, so that led me to believe that was the problem. The 4th I told on the second date and again she was OK with it, and I now know that was probably true because as it turned out she was after money, and yes she found it! But thats another story! And of course theres women in between these marriages, some knew, some didnt.
Although I believe in total honesty in a relationship, Im now reluctant to tell in any potential relationships. I prefer to not let anyone know and keep my bisexual desires on the DL, which I know is not right. And this might be a useful part of information as well, Im not romantically attracted to same sex, just attracted in a sexual nature, to put it bluntly, Im after what a man has between his legs, not his heart or anything else.
As I grow older I find it harder to find either a male or female that wants to be involved with me. I find it hard to find anyone who is willing to be open to my bi side. And to throw something else into the mix, Ive found Im attracted to women of color now, well Ive always been but recently have started actively seeking a woman of color. So to find a woman of color, in my age range and for her to be OK with my bi side, well, its almost non existent.
So how do you give up on those sexual desires for both sexes? I dont think I can. So where do you find these women? I dont think they're out there.

I guess Im just venting cause I really do get tired of trying to meet people. But I do welcome any and all comments and suggestions.

LastGent
Oct 23, 2011, 8:41 PM
My basic advice would not to force yourself into a relationship. If you're really that frustrated then I say don't try to be in a relationship until you feel better.