PDA

View Full Version : How/ or should i go about?

bicur21
Oct 16, 2011, 7:10 PM
Hey people, I think I am utterly confused right now as to what I really want. I always have liked woman and have never really done anything with a guy. As of around when i first graduated high school and started college, i have had is undying urge to try out sex with either a transsexual or a guy.

At first i thought it would just pass as "everyone" would at least get a thought at one time in their life, but i see that it is not going away.

Now the worst part about it is that i never get the urge to even talk or look at guys or anything when im out in public, but when i am just relaxing in my place or trying to go to sleep, I just can't stand not having a fuck buddy who i could be "friends with". Guys have tried to hit on me plenty of times already ( not to toot my own horn but i am very good looking), and they just havn't been what id be into.

I seem to just be unsure if i am just not having sex enough with girls, or should just say screw it and just try out a guy or transexual? And even if i was to try out a guy or transexual, where the hell could i meet one who isn't my age? I certainly don't want to rely on craigslist even though i have thought of it. And it would be cool to have a friend when even when we don't mess around, we can still hang out and be cool.

And no I dont want a boyfriend or anything, i have no emotional attachment to guys at all. I think that woman are just beautiful, but for some reason i would just love to try gay sex.

Any advice on how to handle this would be great. This has been eating me up for a long time already. btw im 21 years old

elian
Oct 16, 2011, 7:22 PM
You won't know until you try it, try mutual masturbation maybe? People do experiment sexually, after they try it, some people find out they like it and some people don't. I would be sort of up front about what you think you'd like to try though.

If you already have guys hitting on you that you find attractive I see no need to try something like craigslist, I have heard naughty things about some of the people on there..

I always try to treat people with respect. I'm not a big fan of one night stands because to me I always used to feel self-loathing the next day but they can be educational..and if you don't have an emotional connection then maybe it's not such a big deal. I always try to have SOME sort of connection with the person I am with - that way if nothing else maybe I've met a new friend anyway..someone to go hiking with or to the movies, or out to eat..

BiDaveDtown
Oct 16, 2011, 7:25 PM
Go out and have sex with a man, or maybe have sex with a tranny like you wrote about wanting?

It sounds to me as though you just want to hook up with someone or have a one night stand with them.

Whoever you get with either a man or a tranny tell them that it's your first time and that you're new to having sex.

I am also good looking and before I was married I dated and had relationships with men but you did write about how you do not want to do this at all.

goldenfinger
Oct 16, 2011, 9:23 PM
I was were you are now long ago, if I knew then what I know now, I would have acted upon it, and not suppress it. Worst thing can happen is you don't like it, at least you know, you are in a much better timezone then many others on this site are today.
Go for it.

bicur21
Oct 16, 2011, 9:52 PM
well craigslist was just a thought because i would want it to be discreet...i mean i wouln't want to be telling the whole world what im doing.

i mean if i needed a guy to be chill friend and discreet with...where's the best place to meet them thats not online? After all im in college so im broke lol

mnTIMIDguy
Oct 17, 2011, 12:19 AM
bicur- you might try gay.com.

It's got an array of chat rooms based on topics or location. Sadly, it's mostly about hooking up, but not totally. There are some guys on there that are willing to talk and will be patient with you.

But....you have to be picky to find them.

It is up to YOU to be in control of yourself. Don't let anyone talk you into anything with which you are not comfortable; and that even includes continuing a conversation. There may be times in chat when you have to just stop talking with a certain person. That's ok, it's not rude; or at least, it's a level of rudeness that's required.

Obviously, if someone wants to meet you and you're uneasy about it, feel free to say no (I don't meet anyone from there until I've chatted with him many times over several weeks).

And by all means, if you're going to have sexual contact, DO IT SAFELY. Many guys will proclaim to only engage in safe sex. But in the heat of activities, they want to lose the condoms. YOU are responsible for your own safety, and that includes your health. None of this is worth contracting something that will stay with you for the rest of your life.

goldenfinger
Oct 17, 2011, 6:59 AM
well craigslist was just a thought because i would want it to be discreet...i mean i wouln't want to be telling the whole world what im doing.

i mean if i needed a guy to be chill friend and discreet with...where's the best place to meet them thats not online? After all im in college so im broke lol

LOL, it seems the best place to try is in your own backyard, your college. Most of people first sexual experience takes place in college according to stories told right here. Just keep webcams away from bedrooms.

bicur21
Oct 17, 2011, 3:18 PM
Yeah my college would be a good place...but i want someone who is older.....like around 30-40....im not sure really why but i dont find any younger guys attractive...i only find the older ones attractive...but still.

to find like a friend who can be my friend in the day....and my man at night....and who is older....thats what id be down for

its almost scary how much my thoughts have changed since high school....in high school i would have found a cock repulsing

LastGent
Oct 18, 2011, 7:53 PM
To bicur21: persons with a transsex condition are not a neutral sex that you can force your sexual fantasies on, nor are they two-sex simultaneously. They are either biological male or biological females.